Ascension man new identity+Hanging man verruckt drawing?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hey guys, I'm here with some new evidence I found whilst debating in the Accumulating storyline topic.

The first thing that I found is of some of the Der Riese teleporting pictures from the WaW version:

2952690531_1_7.png

Notice the man I highlighted with a chunk out of his face. He is wearing black framed glasses.

He should seem familiar to all of you, but you can't put your finger on where you've seen him, right?

Behold:

The man from the Ascension and Nacht Loading Screens!

584px-Ascension_loading.jpg

1303.jpg

Could they be the same? The mystery deepens.

Another find:

25394873662.jpg

Look in the grey box, you can see a drawing of the hanging man.

This raises more questions, like who is the hanging man? It can't be Peter, the only other person who knows of Peter's hanging is Richtofen! Who is that supposed to be? It's not the man in the Der Riese radios, we know that the drawings must have been made before the Der Riese massacre due to radios referring to Verruckt's failure from Richtofen at CotD, so it's not him, that hasn't happened yet.

Is this Peter, letting us know he will commit suicide if he falls to the infection?

We have some pretty nice evidence of what likely happened to him.

You can see a picture of a zombies eating a mans arm, we see a man's arm on the power switch. We see a picture of a Bone Saw as well, so after it was bitten off, he probably tried to stop the spread by hacking off what was left with the cleaver then using the stove to cauterize his wound. But still how would he know at this point he was still falling to infection?

And once again, the mystery goes even deeper.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well in the 935 hand book it suggest that if there is an out-break that you can hang yourself if you do not have your pills, that pic could simply be refaring to that there is also a hung Maniquine in verrukt so they would both be done for the same reason IMO.

Guest MixMasterNut

Hey guys, I'm here with some new evidence I found whilst debating in the Accumulating storyline topic.

The first thing that I found is of some of the Der Riese teleporting pictures from the WaW version:

2952690531_1_7.png

Notice the man I highlighted with a chunk out of his face. He is wearing black framed glasses.

He should seem familiar to all of you, but you can't put your finger on where you've seen him, right?

Those look more like Goggles to me. Which reminds me of...

doc-emmett-l-brown.jpg

which reminds me of the Pentagon Thief

theif11.jpg

Guest BlindBusDrivr

2952690531_1_7.png

Those look more like Goggles to me. Which reminds me of...

doc-emmett-l-brown.jpg

which reminds me of the Pentagon Thief

theif11.jpg

Well we can't really prove that the Ascension man isn't wearing goggles, we only him from the back, and you and I share an idea that he is likely the Pentagon thief, perhaps more evidence is to be gathered here.

Guest FatedTitan

Definitely looks more like the 'Five' Scientist. Also, I think the hanging man is referring to Peter in SNN. The reason I say this is because if no one at DR knew about his suicide, how did people know about a zombie biting his arm off in Verruckt?

There's also the other option. Maybe the biting of the arm off has nothing to do with Verruckt and it pointing to how the guy's arm got taken off at the power switch on DR. I think it's one or the other, but not both.

The reason I do not believe that it is the Thief is because he does not have a huge gash in his face. I believe that that man is Maxis.