Verruckt, Mysteries and what happened

Guest Zombieofthedead

Guest MurderMachineX

: / Try not to get so passionate with your theories. That's something characteristic of politicians, not scientists. I'd rather pretend to be a scientist.

And yes, all those employees can be dead.

1. Zombie container unhinges.

2. Zombie attacks employee and kills him.

3. Employee reanimates and there are now 2 Zombies.

4. Zombies attack more employees and kill them.

5. Employees reanimate, and there are now 4 Zombies.

Of course, it probably didn't happen so cleanly. Perhaps a couple employees resisted here and there. They still died in the end, and all the dead bodies became Zombies. Peculiarly, it seems people only become Zombies once. Their cells can't take being re-reanimated.

Guest Zombieofthedead

: / Try not to get so passionate with your theories. That's something characteristic of politicians, not scientists. I'd rather pretend to be a scientist.

And yes, all those employees can be dead.

1. Zombie container unhinges.

2. Zombie attacks employee and kills him.

3. Employee reanimates and there are now 2 Zombies.

4. Zombies attack more employees and kill them.

5. Employees reanimate, and there are now 4 Zombies.

Of course, it probably didn't happen so cleanly. Perhaps a couple employees resisted here and there. They still died in the end, and all the dead bodies became Zombies. Peculiarly, it seems people only become Zombies once. Their cells can't take being re-reanimated.

Eh, I've had enough of arguing, so I won't with the zombie part.

And actually, pretty sure any scientist is going to defend his theory at all costs. Just sayin ;)

Guest MurderMachineX

Well, he's not SUPPOSED to. The scientist is supposed to fight for what is right. So is the politician. But I think generally the scientist is more successful. Unless however the scientist is being paid by the politician :P

Guest Zombieofthedead

Well, he's not SUPPOSED to. The scientist is supposed to fight for what is right. So is the politician. But I think generally the scientist is more successful. Unless however the scientist is being paid by the politician :P

Or maybe the scientist truly thinks he is right. That's what I think, but I guess you guys have more physical evidence, in which case I will back down until BO2.

Guest MurderMachineX

Yes, that is true.

Now I'm not asking you to give up. You're choosing that of your own volition. I want everyone to get along and agree, but people don't always get what they want. You giving up is an easy-out, as the rest of us can move on to the next topic, but that is not the ending I would prefer. I think it would be a waste for you to simply sit idle for the rest of our story-building process.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yes, that is true.

Now I'm not asking you to give up. You're choosing that of your own volition. I want everyone to get along and agree, but people don't always get what they want. You giving up is an easy-out, as the rest of us can move on to the next topic, but that is not the ending I would prefer. I think it would be a waste for you to simply sit idle for the rest of our story-building process.

I would keep fighting, but that will just lead me to.. well it won't end well. I have a short temper, we'll leave it at that. I'll still be doing story things. Plus, there isn't much I can add to my theory until then. I can still defend it, and I will, but I won't force you guys to agree with all of it.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Exactly, which is why I still will be involved. I just want to move on from this area before causing to much anger, because I probably won't like how I act then. When I get angry, I get really freakin angry. It's why 2 out of my 3 PS3 controllers are currently broken.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Doesn't happen often. I only explode if someone presses me. Or, in the controller's case, I fail terribly, in CoD usually. Only if I REALLY fail, though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zombieofthedead

Okay, I am bumping this thread for ONE reason. There is a Haiku is the terminal which reads

GUN IN MY RIGHT HAND

AND A

COLA IN MY LEFT

BRING ME THE MEATSACKS

Now, as far as we know, they only got their poems from verruckt, correct?

Who do we know who says meatsacks? That's right. Dempsey.

So basically, it adds another possibility ;)