Another Satanic reference with the artifact?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

As you know that little ball on the Moon easter egg is called the Artifact, as Maxis calls it.

but I was starting it today playing with some people and when we freed the ball after Excavator Pi dug it out I heard Takeo say, "Ahh, this is the Devil's egg!"

I know I heard Dempsey say a quote about the egg too, I wonder what it's full importance is.

Perhaps it will be revealed in the next game :twisted:

Guest Monopoly Mac

I found the quote just to confirm this. He does in fact say "An egg... of the Devil." Awesome find. I'll look for Dempseys quote next. He also says the egg gives him a very bad feeling and calls it the egg of dishonor.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I found the quote just to confirm this. He does in fact say "An egg... of the Devil." Awesome find. I'll look for Dempseys quote next. He also says the egg gives him a very bad feeling and calls it the egg of dishonor.

Well let's look at Takeo's symbolism and what an egg is, because it obviously isn't a literal egg.

An egg is the sprout of a new life, something new.

Perhaps he was implying the egg would hatch a new evil upon the world, which is precisely what it did.

The bigger mystery is what the hell Maxis needed it so badly for?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well one use for the egg is to open the pyramid but Maxis needed it for something else. Correct me if I'm wrong but did you have to suck up the egg with a Gersche Device?

Guest K1llsteelr

As you know that little ball on the Moon easter egg is called the Artifact, as Maxis calls it.

but I was starting it today playing with some people and when we freed the ball after Excavator Pi dug it out I heard Takeo say, "Ahh, this is the Devil's egg!"

I know I heard Dempsey say a quote about the egg too, I wonder what it's full importance is.

Perhaps it will be revealed in the next game :twisted:

:D Artifact another world with many meanings

Some of them are interesting to say the least

Guest Nemesis_96

This sounds like this from CODZL:

I doubt Treyarch would mentioned Project Mercury in this time period of the game, unless it was somehow linked with the real life space program. That'd be very unlike them.

I'm convinced that the Illuminati are puppet-mastering both the US and Russian space/weapons programs in the z-storyline

Remember, according to the radios, that the Canadians are also working on the Gersch Device.

I believe the Canadians reference is a nod to Canadian scientist, Louis Alexander Slotin, who took part in the Manhattan Project, and was involved in the Demon Core accident at Los Alamos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Slotin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core

Partially-reflected-plutonium-sphere.jpeg

The Canadians also developed the Avrcar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avrocar

Army_Avrocars_02.jpg

As for Mercury, Mercury is synonymous with a few things very important to this story.

Mercury as an element, is what was used to power the ancient Vimanas, and thus used by the Nazi's to power their Die Glocke experiments. It's process is often referred to as the Mercury Vortex Generator.

The planet Mercury, in greek mythology, is linked to the god Hermes. Hermes and occultism go hand-in-hand.

nice find, are there any more quotes which might give us a clue?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

funny you post that, me and Mix found that the ball on the Moon strongly resembles the one yuri Gagarins capsule ejected to the moon during his orbit .

V_Pennant_Luna02.jpg

Guest AlphaSnake

Hexagons go hand in hand with pentagrams/pentacles.

Make me wonder about Football (Soccer):

150px-Fussball.jpg

Bread & Circus with a magical ball made from a pigs bladder.

They all worship this Devil egg. :D (No offence to fans intended)

You should look into the symbolism at sporting events.

Especially the modern eugenics based Olyimpics.

Regards Alpha.

Guest MixMasterNut

I feel like I should say something here... :lol:

I thought I heard a quote from Demsey calling it a "Black Egg". Some one really needs to type out all the Moon quotes and post them up.

I don't think it's any coincidence that this black egg (like the shangri la meteorite) just happened to fall out of the heavens at this particular time in the story line.

From my understanding, the pentagon shapes represents 5 sided star shapes, which represent the spiritual (non-physical) side of the of the universe. Whereas the hexagon shapes represent the physical universe.

check out the designs on the evil egg thingy.

MoonEgg.jpg

MoonEgg2.jpg

Guest BlindBusDrivr

It reminds me a lot of the black stone in the Kabaa in the city of Mecca.

blackstonemecca1.jpg

Looks like our rock could fit in there pretty good, And I've been expecting a map here :twisted:

wonder what Maxis needs it for...

Guest twguy115

Well one use for the egg is to open the pyramid but Maxis needed it for something else. Correct me if I'm wrong but did you have to suck up the egg with a Gersche Device?

I'm dunno if anyone has seen this yet but the other day when we did the easter egg again, When my buddy threw the Gersch I noticed a black hole at the top of the middle rocket(I believe it was the middle rocket.) I wish I had a picture to show. Has anyone else seen the black hole at the top of the rocket?

Guest Nemesis_96

I feel like I should say something here... :lol:

I thought I heard a quote from Demsey calling it a "Black Egg". Some one really needs to type out all the Moon quotes and post them up.

I don't think it's any coincidence that this black egg (like the shangri la meteorite) just happened to fall out of the heavens at this particular time in the story line.

From my understanding, the pentagon shapes represents 5 sided star shapes, which represent the spiritual (non-physical) side of the of the universe. Whereas the hexagon shapes represent the physical universe.

check out the designs on the evil egg thingy.

MoonEgg.jpg

MoonEgg2.jpg

Ah of course! Thanks very much XD

just thinking, is this anything like the rocks from the Shangri-La egg? Like the one you shrink and roll down the water slide?

Guest MixMasterNut

Anyone think all of these Pentagons are pointing us back to 'Five'?

No, not at all. The 5-sided shapes on the sphere were so that the explosive device inside would split them apart, and hopefully keep each segment intact upon detonation. Much like the shrapnel of a frag grenade.

The sphere is purely Russian. There is no tie to the Pentagon in it. But the reasons why the Pentagon is 5 sided, and these shrapnel pieces are 5 sided, might be the same (think about pentagrams).