The Ultimate Conclusion

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest piepwns

And then he left the wave gun lying around when they left, and our characters find it in the box... interesting. But that really helps me, I know you would know a lot about this, I didn't dive very deep into the Moon radios, and I know that's one of you specialties. But if you've got some extra time on your hands, you can PM me your thoughts on Porter being the pentagon thief, we know he's a 935 member so it would make sense... I'd give [brains] but I just gave some to Lemonade. So I owe you, don't let me forget.

• 1 month later...
Guest BlindBusDrivr

I believe that he was originally on the Moon with Richtofen, and after he made the Pack-A-Punched version of the Wave Gun, Richtofen suggested him to Maxis to work on the blueprints for the PAPd Ray Gun. From there, he defected to the Pentagon in Operation Paperclip and reverse engineered some stuff for them. I believe he may even be the thief, but that is a discussion that I am not really willing to discuss since it can get rather heated.

I think this is another way it could have worked out too, Porter made the Wave Gun on Moon, and when the USA put the four men on the Moon and the two who got back, may have done so because of a secret weapon they found in the labs..

And the Ray Gun with the electric trap piece was them trying to reverse engineer it.

And the whole thing about Porter Wuz Here isn't what's so big about that map in MW3, they're hinting big time at the Freemasons right in our face. Something they want is in Africa.

There is a book in that building, the Jungle Book, who's author was a major freemason who wrote a famous poem about his experiences, I cannot remember his name though.

Plus the downstairs of that building, has the checkered board pattern, calling sign of the masons.

And even bigger, the spawns are PMC and AFrican Militia.

PMC stands for Private Military company, and the symbol is a cartoonish Freemason symbol without the G!

Guest BlindBusDrivr

This is some truly EXCELLENT stuff here Blind! Any you still haven't been UOTM yet?? WTF

[brains]

:) Thanks Shooter. Spent a very LONG month working on this lol.

I love it when great users return, it brings some life back into the forums.

ScreenShot2012-03-31at95226AM2.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bad karma

A pretty solid story, but I don't know why people think

Richtofen went back in time to Shangri-la. The MDT wasn't capable of time travel until he tried super charging it with the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, and that wasn't until Der Riese. Other than that, its pretty solid. [brains] to you.

Richtofen went back in time to Shangri-la. The MDT wasn't capable of time travel until he tried super charging it with the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, and that wasn't until Der Riese. Other than that, its pretty solid. [brains] to you.

What do you mean exactly, are you referring to when they teleport from Call of the Dead to Shangri-La or when he teleports from the pyramid on Moon to Shangri-La? Since you bring up Der Riese, I assume you mean the latter. He didn't time travel from the pyramid on Moon to Shangri-La, it was already 1939 when he was teleported there, he didn't time-travel anywhere. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question/statement, I was a tad confused.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Whilst Richtofen's and Maxis' tele porters were incapable to time travel, the Vril ya one at Shangri La certainly was. Remember how we time jump to the eclipse when we do the easter egg?

And when Richtofen teleports there for the first time, it's because he does something with the MPD when he touches it, so who knows what it did.

• 3 months later...
Guest MNM1995

Brilliant theory, my only fault being I'm not so sure the Devil had anything to do with Earth's near destruction, but other than that a great theory- the best I've heard so far!