The Ultimate Conclusion

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hello CoDz and welcome, to the Ultimate Nazi Zombies storyline.

I would like to dedicate this to the whole entire Call of Duty Zombies community, you’re all awesome.

I would like to give a special thanks to three big people, AlphaSnake, Faust, and Carbonfibah.

Thanks Alpha and Faust for your incredible theories, many of which I have chosen to incorporate in my own story.

And without Carbon, for creating such a wonderful community for this to be shared with!

And now with no further ado, I present to you,

The Ultimate Conclusion

Back, at the start of the 20th century, something happened that would leave the world to never be the same place again. The date was June 30, 1908. Over Tunguska, Russia, a meteor broke through the atmosphere and exploded just kilometers above the Earth’s surface. The explosion erupted at over 10 megatons of force, 1,000 times as powerful as the Hiroshima bomb, and it was estimated that on the Richter scale that it would measure a 5.0. In the surrounding area, over 830 square miles of trees were flattened. Fragments of the meteor were scattered miles apart. This gargantuan event was known as, The Tunguska Explosion.

tunguska_event.jpg

A fragment of the meteor, landed in Imperial Japan. Soon after the explosion, officials arrived at the scene, to find a rock lying in the swamp, with thick red veins through it. Around this meteor fragment, the Rising Sun Facility was built. Named after Japan’s flag. After studying this rock for years, they discovered that it was far from a normal rock, it contained element 115.

ununpentium-115-B.jpg

Element 115 is, known scientifically as Ununpentium, and called 115 after it’s Atomic number on the periodic table.

Ununpentium is the temporary name of a synthetic superheavy element in the periodic table that has the temporary symbol Uup and has the atomic number 115.

As stated on the note at Der Riese, it is true Ununpentium can be created by:

bombarded americium-243 with calcium-48 ions to produce four atoms of ununpentium

But one thing that is failed to be mentioned here, is it’s powerful radiation, which can reanimate dead cells or be harnessed to power extreme vehicles or weapons.

nazi_zombie.PNG

WaW_Wunderwaffe_DG-2.png

The Japanese had discovered this, and begun to conduct tests to unlock it’s secrets.

Their first success was successfully using 115 to power a zip line that would go back and forth between the Doctor’s Quarters.

1897158.jpg

After this they learned how to use very small amounts of the element and transfer it’s power into an energy the could use. After this they began to work on a weapon known as the Ray Gun.

The Ray Gun was a small red pistol looking weapon. It’s front broke open like a breakaway revolver (MP412) And it’s battery charge could be swapped through this. It’s sights were mounted by a set of rings and a neat sight on the barrel tip on the muzzle cone. Despite it’s appearance as a toy, it was a powerful weapon. Using microwave technology, it was able to emit blasts of plasma energy between 220 and 230V. Except it created a considerable amount of splash damage when fired, which was dangerous to the user in close quarters combat, but nonetheless a force to be reckoned with.

ray-gun.jpg

The Japanese remained the supreme holders of the knowledge of Ununpentium, until the Germans came.

Back before the Tripartise Act in the early 40s, officially uniting Italy, Japan, and German as the Axis powers, there were negotiations beforehand of this, and the Germans worked with their Japanese allies and were given access to their special weapons research.

Here, at the Rising Sun Facility, the Germans discovered Ununpentium. When their weapons presented to them, the Germans were astounded by what the Japanese had accomplished with just an element found in a space rock. They ‘siezed’ the Ray Gun designs and brought them back to Germany.

third-reich001.jpg

With little question, the Third Reich agreed that research must begin immediately, since new weapons were almost a necessity in this early war time, and called for the creation of on organization of scientists to research this element.

This organization, was Group 935.

zombie24.jp

Group 935 would become the core of the German Wunderwaffe program.

The Wunderwaffe program was a series of projects under the Third Reich which were for research to create powerful new ‘wonder weapons’ for the military.

Group 935 started as a part of Project Riese, being built in the same land in Lower Silesia, Breslau, Poland, as the Project was being built in.

Project Riese was a project, it’s goal to complete several underground military complex’s in the newly conquered ground in Poland.

These tunnels were mainly built as underground connections back to the Der Riese facility.

Der Riese was the original, and the main headquarters for Group 935 projects, it was the birth of it all.

It was originally deemed, the Der Riese Waffenfabrik (The Giant Weapons Factory).

WaffenfabrikderRiese.jpg

Invited to here and Group 935 were any scientists from around the world willing to help their cause in “Improving the Human Condition”. But along with this, came the price absolute secrecy, for they could no longer contact anyone outside of the Group, not their nations, not even their loved ones. The only person in the Group allowed to contact the outside was Dr. Maxis and his secretary, Sophia, by means of sending progress reports to the leaders of the Third Reich.

Doctor Ludvig Maxis, was the chosen leader of Group 935.

A magnificent scientist and powerful leader, a perfect choice to lead scientists into the new age of scientific discovery!

The Group’s symbol, is rather distinct and representative of their purpose. It shows an atom being grasped by a man’s hand, with a gear as a border, with 935 at the center. Showing mankind becoming the masters of science and technology, with the workhorse of Group 935 at the center of this movement.

It’s a rather powerful statement indeed.

On Der Riese’s opening day, sometime around 1938/1939, all of the scientists were welcomed into the Group and condensed into the main courtyard and Dr. Maxis came over the intercom and read this message to the new members:

"Gentlemen, allow me to take this opportunity to welcome you into group nine three five. This is a prestigious moment in the history of our race for you represent the future of technological advancement. You are the pioneers of human discovery. In your hands lies the destiny of mankind. In our hands is a great power and with that power comes a price. You have volunteered to be part of this great experiment and with that decision comes the responsibility of absolute secrecy. No one is to know what you do where you work what our research has discovered or what our purpose will be. You will have no further contact with your governments or your families. Your decision to fully dedicate your lives to group nine three five is absolute. In your lockers you will find your field ops manual, which will direct you should our manifest get compromised. We cannot afford to let this power fall into the wrong hands and therefore the field ops manual should be considered your bible. Make your preparations now, a new dawn is beginning for mankind."

— Field Manual

25t893t.jpg

And with these words, Group 935’s journey into the next generation of scientific discovery began.

The very first thing I must do now to explain all of the other events which happened here at Der Riese and the new Group 935, is the story of a man, named Edward Richtofen.

NZ_Richtofen.png

His biography from World at War states:

"Beware The Doc". A message that was scrawled across walls of every town under Axis control. Starvation may cripple you, dysentery may wreck you, and gunfire may rip the flesh from your bones, but "Beware The Doc".

This is Dr. Richtofen, known affectionately as "The Butcher" to his victims as they scream in agony moments before he snuffs out their light. All through his career, Richtofen has been at the forefront of torture and information extraction research. Richtofen is an incurable sociopath and sees no moral distinction between natural death and murder; the victim is the victim, regardless of how their demise manifests itself.

Doctor Richtofen has a collection of stuffed animals, most of them posed in positions of terror at the instant of their death."

So before the war, Richtofen was a back alley surgeon in Germany and an incredible sociopath and psychopath. Showing no empathy and seeing no difference between natural death and murder. When the Nazi party rose to power, he found their beliefs to be to liberal for his liking, so he joined the army anyway for his own personal reasons. He loved to watch things die, slowly, and painfully. Richtofen thrived in the army and this got him attention. He was likely put to work in POW camps, as an interrogator, being a self taught expert in torture. From this, he earned the nickname, “The Butcher”. And all of this attention caught the eye of the illuminati. He accepted the invitation and was given a task, to infiltrate Group 935 and work as an assistant for Dr. Maxis, one of many feeding them word of what was going on behind the iron doors of Der Riese.

Richtofen accepted his task, and entered the Giant.

COD-waw-Der-Riese-9.jpg

At first, work in Der Riese was very slow and tedious. Most of the work was on weapons, since at this point it was only the Weapons Factory.

The first and one of the earliest was they Ray Gun. Reverse engineered by Dr. Maxis and a fellow 935 scientist, Henry Porter. After successfully replicating the original stolen from the Rising Sun Facility. They noticed some issues, the splash damage was fierce and dangerous for the user, and the battery only allowed for 20 shots before reload. So Porter began to work on a prototype which fixed these issues by creating the what would later be known as the “Porter’s X2 Ray Gun”. It succeeded in doubling the battery capacity, and significantly reducing the splash damage on the Ray Gun.

Here is a summary of the Ray Gun stored in the Data Servant:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary: “Prototype developed by “Doctor Ludvig Maxis, “origin Der Riese facility “Based on designs seized from “Rising Sun facility at SNN. “Powered by Element 115 “Ray Gun works on microwave technology “And discharges a burst of green “Plasma energy between 220 and 230V. “Second generation currently under “Development by H. Porter “To reduce excessive peripheral “Damage.

***END FILE***

raygun.png

Richtofen himself was creating a weapon, it would be known as the Wunderwaffe DG-2. (Wonder Weapon Die Glocke 2). It used technology deriving from the Tesla coil, using 115 as a power source to generate powerful chained electrical energy to neutralize up to10 targets in a single shot. It was held in high prestige at Der Riese as their greatest accomplishment at the moment, and they even designed traps based off it, using the powerful electrical energy, they could be used as barriers against intrudes.

Here is the DG-2’s summary from the Data Servant:

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE EYES ONLY***

***DER RIESE "SERVANT" SAMPLE A02977***

What follows is a sample from the Der Riese project "Datenbediensteter" (translated: DATA SERVANT).

Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A02977***

*Wunderwaffe DG-2 Summary:

*Prototype developed by Doctor Edward Richtofen.

*Origin Der Riese Facility.

*Powered by Element 115.

*The DG-2 carries 200K amperes of chained electrical energy.

*Effects consist of:

*Electrical current output that creates a chain reaction from initial target up to 10 subsequent targets within a 5 yard radius.

*Minimal loss of power with use.

*8 second reload time.

*Next generation DG-3 JZ currently under development.

***END FILE***

Wunderwaffe_DG-2.jpg?1294406963

But the DG-2 was not Richtofen’s only experiment. He believed more than weapons could be created using the element, and it was just a matter of what your imagination could come up with were the limits.

Despite being the evil murderer he was on the battlefield and the streets, he was a dedicated scientist and very professional in his espionage of Group 935.

Richtofen took interests in the concept of teleportation, or if you prefer, matter transference.

He had paired up with a fellow scientist named Dr. Schuster to work with him on this project.

And by the end of 1939, early December, they succeeded in teleporting a walnut 3 feet without any obstructions between the teleporters.

Edward Richtofen: "Log entry 38. Date: December 4, 1939. The matter transferring prototype is prepared for test run number 151. We have now reduced our test subject's mass to prove that this is possible. Dr. Schuster, please give an overview."

Dr. Schuster: "Yes Dr. Richtofen. We have a new test subject, a walnut, weighing in at 10 grams. The target platform is now at three feet with no obstructions. We have one microgram of the element which, according to our calculations, will be entirely used up during the test."

Edward Richtofen: "Excellent Dr Schuster. Commence test number 151."

Dr. Schuster: "Yes, Doctor. Please insert your earplugs."

(Buzzing, whizzing, clanging, and propelling are heard)

Dr. Schuster: "Good God! We've done it! We have powered up a prototype. And it moved a walnut directly from the prototype device into the receiving device. It moved instantly. It... it teleported."

Edward Richtofen: "Get me Dr. Maxis immediately!"

They were stunned and excited that they had actually succeeded in teleporting and object, and got Dr. Maxis to present the prototype to him.

But it did not go as expected.

Ludwig Maxis: "But this is not the crucial experiment you were supposed to be working on..."

Edward Richtofen: "With all due respect, Doctor Maxis, this is a breakthrough of unimaginable proportions."

Ludwig Maxis: (Sarcastically) "What? That you moved a walnut a few feet? Yes, Edward, we will improve the human condition by revolutionizing the walnut industry. I can see it now: 'Edward's Walnut Delivery.'"

Edward Richtofen: "Don't be obtuse."

Ludwig Maxis: (Angrily) "How dare you call me that! We are at war, Edward! (slightly calmer) I will admit that there is promise here but until this war is won..."

Edward Richtofen: "Correct me if I'm wrong, Doctor Maxis, but Group 935 is a research organization with what was the motto to improve the human condition. What business of ours is it?"

Ludwig Maxis: (In a defeated voice) "Fine, Doctor Richtofen, I will let you in on a little administrative secret: we are finalizing a deal with the Nazi party. We need funding, we need equipment, they need new weapons. Chances are this war will end soon with a treaty or two and we will be in a much better position to help the world."

Edward Richtofen: "Are you certain this won't cause massive defections? We have scientists from all over the world working with us."

Ludwig Maxis: "That is why it is with the utmost confidence that I share this with you. No one will know of this. This is simply the breaking of an egg to make an omelet."

Edward Richtofen: "Think of the tactical advantage we will have..."

Ludwig Maxis: "Think of the cost, think of the time! We can provide the Nazis tactical expertise in various areas without putting all our eggs in your (angrily) walnut basket. Good day, Edward, and get back to your real work."

*Feet hitting the ground and a door slamming can be heard*

Edward Richtofen: "What a jerk. I think Doctor Maxis has lost his perspective. No matter... we will do this on our own and publish the findings before he has a chance to..."

Dr. Schuster: "You're not suggesting that Dr. Maxis would steal this technology and perfect it without us, are you?"

Edward Richtofen: "I would by no means discourage that thought. Great scientists must stick together and achieve great science."

Maxis shunned Edward’s invention, especially for the fact that despite working on the next generation DG-2, the DG-3 JZ, he was teleporting walnuts.

Richtofen didn’t trust Maxis even this early in the story. If he would steal the plans for the Ray Gun from the Rising Sun facility, why not his MTD?

(MTD=Matter Transference Device)

So ignoring Maxis and his work on the DG-2 and it’s variants, he kept working with Schuster, and within a matter of weeks, they had conceived a prototype which they believed could successfully teleport a living subject 30 feet, with a cinder block wall in between them.

Richtofen volunteered himself for the experiment. Schuster was weary about letting Richtofen put himself in such danger, but he allowed him to do as he wished.

So with the flip of a switch, Richtofen teleported and the coarse of history was about to change forever.

His experience is documented in the radios:

Edward Richtofen: "Entry 42. Date: January 4th, 1940. Dr. Schuster and I, despite mounting pressure from Dr. Maxis, have continued working on the matter transference prototype. We have made great strides in the last thirty days and are ready for our first human subject. If our calculations are correct, we will send a test subject to the receptacle station sitting thirty yards away and behind a cinder-block wall."

Dr. Schuster: "Are you certain you want to do this, Dr. Richtofen?"

Edward Richtofen: "Nein, Dr. Schuster, this must be done. Quickly, put in your earplugs and power up the machine."

(Teleporting noise is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Is there a power outage? Why is it so dark? I feel almost... weightless. How very unexpected. Dr. Schuster? Hello?"

(Clicking can be heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Ah, I can see now. Oh my god. I am standing in a circular cave, surrounded by some kind of machine like, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. It looks almost alien in nature. There's a pyramid structure at the center of the room. I'm going to try and carefully touch it."

(Shock is heard as Richtofen touches it)

Edward Richtofen: "Ahhh. Static electricity. It's sharp to the touch. Very cold. Not a speck of dust."

(Richtofen bangs on it)

Edward Richtofen: "Hmm, might be hollow. The chamber's quite large. I see what looks like capacitors at the ceiling of the chamber. There are no obvious connections to anything electrical. What is this place? Dr. Schuster, is that you? Dr. Schuster! Look at this. It appears to be covered in some kind of hieroglyphic language. I've not seen anything like it before. Why are you whispering to me? There's no need for that."

(Odd noise is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Was ist los? (German for "what's the matter?") Do you hear that? It sounds like..."

(Loud static and noise is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "My god, what happened? I seem to be in some kind of jungle. I can't be certain of where I am."

(Jungle noises are heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Oh no!"

Dr. Schuster: "Log Entry 43. Date: January 23rd, 1940. I cannot be certain what happened to Dr. Richtofen. Once the test was commenced, he just disappeared from the machine into thin air. I have searched the area for days and have no evidence that he is anywhere. I am afraid I might have to scrap the-"

(Banging is heard)

Edward Richtofen: "Don't stop anything. We have done something, something wondrous. Shhh. Do you hear them?"

Dr. Schuster: "Dr. Richtofen, you're alive!"

Edward Richtofen: "I'm more than alive, Mr. Schuster. Is the device still intact?"

Dr. Schuster: "Yes, but, what happened to you?"

Edward Richtofen: "Aaah, something wunderbar (wonderful)! That chamber was incredible, the wonders we could learn!"

Dr. Schuster: "What are you talking about? Are you alright?"

Edward Richtofen: "Get in the matter transference prototype, Dr. Schuster. We have work to-"

Here’s what happened to Richtofen:

Upon teleporting he ends up on the Moon. He is standing front of an ancient steel pyramid, with odd designs around the base along with hieroglyphics. This, is the MPD, an ancient machine created by the Vril ya many years ago.

BlackAlienPyramid.jpg

The Vril ya:

The Vril ya are an ancient semi advanced race. They bear incrediblely powerful technology such as teleporters, anti gravity machines, and especially healing powers.

They are in Edward Bulwer’s novel, The Coming Race.

The Nazis used this as a guide to search for alien technology which they could use to take over the world as the supreme race.

http://black.greyfalcon.us/pictures/al24.bmp

They used a group of women who called themselves the Vril society, and claimed their long hair worked as an antennae to contact other aliens.

The Vril ya have roots that go back to Agartha, the inner world.

Many thousands of years ago they came across a group of natives who hailed them as Gods. They used this to their advantage and taught the natives how to build, and in return they would mine the Element 115 for them. Thanks to the Vril ya’s special healing powers, they would be unaffected by the exposure to the dangerous element. So for years they lived peacefully in this jungle and lived with each other, the Vril ya as gods and the natives as servants.

But this would all change.

Back to Dr. Richtofen now:

So after finding this machine in front of him, he was puzzled and intruiged, not knowing yet what it was. When he walked up to it and touched it, it administered a charge of static shock. The purpose of this was in it’s programming. The first person to touch/discover it, will be given the knowledge of how to use it and what it does and is. Sadly for humanity, this was Dr. Richtofen. And it didn’t just tell them, the person had several voices whipsering to them through their subconscious telling them what to do. This is the source of Dr. Richtofen’s schizophrenia.

He did not have much time left at the MPD, because he activated something which teleported him to the Vril ya teleported in the middle of a Jungle. This Jungle, was Shangri La.

Shangri-La.jpg

The Doctor has just accidently used the teleporter to travel back milleniums in time and space to the middle of a city of the Vril ya and Natives.

What happens here at first is not known for the radio cuts out, but he eventually returns to the teleporter mainframe to the worrying Dr. Schuster, except in that dimension it has been 3 weeks.

Dr. Schuster is immediately forced by Richtofen to go through the teleporter with him and they re experience it together.

Now is the start of the story of Griffin Station and Eagle’s nest.

After doing some more research on Moon, the return to Der Riese and secretly recruit scientists in secret to help them in their project.

Dr. Groph is one of the new scientists they recruit, third in command under Richtofen and Schuster.

Now they begin to build on the Moon.

Building around the MPD, they created a giant base called “Griffin Station”. They build labs and tunnel under the surface, and add a receiving bay which they rewire the teleporter on Earth to take them to when taking equipment and supplies back and forth. Also added, is the BioDome, which supples them with oxygen at the station.

nazi_zombies_moon_map_by_tueuenserie-d43plqp.png

But the true goal of this station is not to fortify the Moon, it is to unlock the secrets of the MPD. Richtofen eventually figures out how to activate with the guidance of the voices.

But to explain how this is, we must go back to explain Eagle’s Nest.

When Richtofen went to Shangri La, it was not because of his teleporter, for the Nazi teleporters only teleported from location to location, whilst the Vril ya’s can travel through time.

After his first trip, Richtofen had discovered a population of Vril ya and native humans co-existing with each other in a jungle. Where the Vril ya were worshipped as Gods and the natives mined 115 for them and their technology.

On his return, he brought weapons from Der Riese, the DG-2 and Ray Gun, and he killed all of the Vril ya with his cronies.

When Richtofen displayed his dominance over the now dead Vril ya, he made himself the new idol of worship. And he forced them back into the mines and mine the Element for their new master. Richtofen took the perks they had engineered back at Der Riese during all of this and took them to Shangri La. He received well more than enough of the Element, and knowledge of the Vril technology. His secondary purpose here and Eagle’s Nest was to bring back natives as “sacrifices”.

This had nothing to do with religious purposes, he needed souls for the MPD.

Back on Moon, they had discovered what powers the MPD and it’s canisters to activate it:

Dr. Groph: (Static) "Log, 1075. Dr. Schuster and I have spent countless hours with the pyramid device in an attempt to understand how it functions. We have made little progress...until now. Today we uncovered what appears to be some kind of tank with a glass like front. The glass itself seems-"

Dr. Schuster: "I've got you now rat!"

Dr. Groph: "Kill it Schuster!"

(Squishing sound followed by a whooshing sound)

Dr. Schuster: "Did you see that?"

Dr. Groph: "Look! The capacitor is illuminated, the tank is filling-"

Dr. Schuster: "The machine. It seems to be activated! What did you do?"

Dr. Groph: "I think we just discovered what powers this machine." (Static)

So it ran off the life force of other creatures, essentially powered by death. Richtofen took some of his “subjects” from Eagle’s Nest and used them to power up the machine.

Edward Richtofen: (Static)"(Gri)-ffin station. This is Eagle’s Nest. Status update. Over."

Dr. Groph: "Hello Doctor. We have the shipment, and are carrying out your orders."

(Gunshot, grunting, and a whooshing sound are heard)

Dr. Groph: “It is grim work Doctor.”

Edward Richtofen: “All in the name of science Dr Groph. Continue until the tanks are full."

Dr. Groph: “Yes...Doctor”

(Gunshot, grunting and a whooshing sound are heard)

Dr. Groph: “May God have mercy on us all.” (Static)

So he filled up the canisters by using the natives souls.

This work and Griffin Station and Eagle’s nest took two years to complete.

And afterwards, he had to return to Group 935 on Earth to finish his service to the Illuminati.

pyramid+paprcraft.jpg

Dr. Richtofen: "Gentlemen, for two long years we have toiled here and at Eagle's Nest to build up fortifications. For two long years we have taken equipment to build up our labs. For two long years we have worked under Group 935, believing that Dr. Maxis truly wants to help the world. For two long years we've led a double life. Today, that all ends."

(Inaudible conversing is heard from crowd and continues through Richtofen's speaking.)

Dr. Richtofen: "I bring to you what this project is all about. What I have worked to keep from my enemy."

Dr. Groph: "What is it Dr. Richtofen? It looks alien."

Dr. Richtofen: "It is an ancient vril machine. And you, Dr. Groph, are now the lead scientist here at Griffin Station. (Applause for Dr. Groph is heard.) You will be the one to discover how it works. (Applause ends.)"

Dr. Groph: "We first must discover what it does."

Dr. Richtofen: "Nein, Dr. Groph, I know what it does. It is a direct connection to another dimension. (Crowd begins conversing again.)"

Dr. Groph: "Preposterous!"

Dr. Richtofen: "No more preposterous than teleporting all of you to the moon and building Griffin Station is it?"

Dr. Groph: "I suppose not, how do you know what it does?"

Dr. Richtofen: "I found many interesting vril artifacts here. I have decoded some of their language, all signs point to this device being a stable gateway to the Aether"

(Loud conversing again)

Dr. Schuster: "Dr. Richtofen, I am aware of a project being run by Dr. Maxis at Der Riese concerning vril."

Dr. Richtofen: "As am I. I am going back to my port at Group 935 to continue the charade. I will be finding out just how much information Dr. Maxis has on vril. Once the machine is operational, I will enact my plan and return. Gentlemen, let the games begin."

(Applause is heard.)

Dr. Richtofen: "Shhhh, the voices are so loud!"

Now back on Earth, Richtofen became Maxis’ assistant.

But much has happened in the last two years, and Der Riese has been booming with activity.

As I had stated before, back at Der Riese they had once been soley focused on weapons, but this all changed after a discovery in the east.

In 1938, a group of Germans funded by Heinrich Himmler himself were dispatched to explore Tibet. He was intruiged by Asian mysticism and wanted to find what lay in the remote regions.

The team struck a Gold mine when they had found Shangri La.

When they returned in 1939, they told their story of what they had found.

Then Group 935 was sent to investigate this.

They found more than they could have imagined. They found ruins of an ancient civilization crawling with zombified natives and the Vril ya themselves. Underground they had found the underground mines, once filled with 115 were now empty but a few stones. Which still could power experiments so they were used. They also found the teleporter in the heart of the city’s ruins, and the Vril saucer’s parked deep behind the temples. Richtofen’s shrine was never found, because he had built a brick wall in front of it so it would not be discovered.

The Nazi’s now fortified themselves in the area, conducting research and bringing what technology and findings they could and had left back with them. Maxis even designed a shrink ray for easier transportation or heavy artifacts.

They even had the perks shipped in to make their work easier here at the “Paradise”.

Another magnificent find here at Shangri La, was the Pack a Punch, Which they reverse engineered back at Der Riese based off of what they found at Shangri La. It encrypted the weapon placed into it with 115, upgrading it into a more powerful version energized by the 115 it was now infused with.

185px-Pack-a-Punch_Call_of_the_Dead.jpg

The presence of the Nazis here might explain the gas mask zombies here, since it was probably abandoned after the Third Reich fell.

But the most important part of this, was the vril technology extracted, this is what they used to begin their biggest experiments involving vril.

The teleporters, the Pack a Punch, and the antigravity.

This offered the Third Reich a whole new set of reasons to fund and support Group 935, allowing their experiments to thrive.

The first new facility proposed after this, was Kino Der Toten.

KinoDerToten.jpg

Kino Der Toten, meant, Theatre of the Dead. It was made as a presentation arena for Group 935. It was located at the site of an old theatre in the middle of Berlin, hidden in plain sight. The scientists used this to show off their accomplishments to the Third Reich to promote their funding. A prototype teleporter, made by Maxis based off what they found at Shangri La, and had it based in the center of the stage, linking back to the lobby. The creation wowed the Third Reich and they put more funding than ever into the Group projects.

Dr. Maxis decided to take the teleporters to a whole new level. At Der Riese, he had 3 buildings platformed to hold the teleporters, or MTDs, and have all 3 of them link to the mainframe in the courtyard by the Pack a Punch Machine.

But teleportation to a location sharing a link with 2 other MTDs was not as simple as Dr. Maxis’s old single short link prototype at Kino Der Toten.

He had POWs shipped in from concentration camps to be the subjects of the experiments.

Animals were also sometimes used, mainly dogs and monkeys, as the cages seem to only fit that size of animal, and both have appeared on the maps. Lab rats were also used with 115 experiments as dead ones can be seen on the tables. Obviously, living creatures did not fare well with 115 exposure.

Maxis’ new work with the teleporters gave Richtofen an opening to finish his service to the Illuminati. They had eyes on him and told him he had to get back to business.

Since Maxis knew Richtofen had experience with the teleporters, he was selected as an assistant and played dumb with Dr. Maxis, being careful to not allow his true knowledge revealed, nor his role as a mole for the Illuminati.

So with wasting little time Maxis and Richtofen began their experiments with the ‘new’ MTDs at Der Riese.

Dr. Maxis: "Initiating test number 3, subject is within the test chamber, activate power."

Power is activated.

Edward: "Oh, oh my God!"

Dr. Maxis: "Get a hold of yourself and clean that up! Test number 3 unsuccessful, test subject has been reduced to the same state as previous subjects, clean up the test chamber and re-calibrate the system! Let's do it again."

Edward: "Yes, Doctor."

His first three test subjects were rather unlucky.

Richtofen’s reaction is part of his act of making sure Dr. Maxis under estimate him, but he was a tough man to fool.

The design of the teleporters and how they clearly imply horribly mutilation suffered by the subjects leads me to believe it was similar to those in the 1986 version of The Fly with Jeff Goldbum

It’s kinda gross, viewer discretion it advised.

[insert clip]

Back to the experiments, as tests continued, so did the results, but not by much

oud static. Dog barks.

Dr. Maxis: "Edward, tie the damn thing down. We can't have it running around during the test."

Dog whimpers.

Edward: "It's tied down now, Doctor Maxis."

Dr. Maxis: "Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power."

Power is activated.

Edward: "Searching for vitals. No readings Doctor. The test subject has... disappeared. Doctor Maxis, we've done it!"

Dr. Maxis: "Don't be foolish! Test number five is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. Recalibrate the damn system no-!"

It is made rather clear that in this radio, the subject just disappears from the teleporter, but does not reappear at the mainframe.

But now Maxis had something new to work on.

The zombies from Shangri La had been taken back to Der Riese for some experimentation, x rays and tests had been done on them, and it was discovered that the cause of the reanimation, was the radiation from the Ununpentium.

Maxis was very intruiged by this and wanted to try it himself, so he had dead Nazis shipped in from the battlefield for his experiments.

After successfully reanimating several of them, he proposed the new ‘untoten’ [undead] to the Reichstag.

But they made one observation Dr. Maxis missed in excitement of his discovery:

What happened to their minds?

This gave them all an idea, Why not try and CONTROL the untoten? With an armeeuntoten they could win battles without wasting a single true life and thinking soul. They believed it would become one of their keys to success. This thinking is what led to new facilities established, and experiments to try unlocking the minds of the zombies.

The first experiments were just ridiculously crude and awful. They basically consisted of Maxis barking orders at the untoten and snapping his fingers like they were dogs, results were poor as could be expected.

Also, the other scientists were disturbed by the fact that they were in such close contact with those monsters called the ‘untoten’, so Maxis had another facility established to work on the untoten under the order of Hans Kammler.

Hans Kammler was an overseer for the Reichstag over the Wunderwaffe program projects. He oversaw all of them from Group 935’s research to the Aggregate rocket series development. After learning of the untoten and the possibilities, he ordered that a facility be established for more specific work on the subject and to control the untoten.

So fulfilling his wishes, he had Verruckt established.

Verruckt was a facility in Germany, made to experiment on the untoten. It was based inside the old Wittenau Sanitariam.

They took and they refit the old abandoned asylum and set it up for their experiments. They had subjects shipped in from Der Riese and locked them up in the cells.

The traps they built at Der Riese based off the Wunderwaffe designs were put in place here as a failsafe in case of a breakout.

Now seems a good time to bring Dr. Peter McCay back into the story. Peter, as we all know him as, is a Group 935 scientist, but a double agent working for the American OSS. The OSS was the Office of Strategic Services, basically the old CIA. His job was to infiltrate the Group and send back reports of Group 935’s progress and experiments. Peter was shipped off to work at Verruckt when experiments shifted.

Once everything was in place, they got to work.

Their goal here was to figure out, what made the zombies tick. They went straight to the brain.

They’d drag the zombies from their cells down to the dentists office where the untoten would be strapped down to the dentists chair the leather restraint cuffs. The guard would tie a cable around his head so he could not jerk around during the ‘procedure’. Then the scientists would take the root canal drill and bore into the untoten’s skull til he reach his brain.

Through this research they figured out the key was in the brain. Without it the zombies could not survive, and through it, they could be controlled.

So now experiments went to the **** please report this topic, post ****.

Now instead of being taken to the dentist, they be pined down to the table, and have their skull hacked open by a meat cleaver. Then the corpse would be buried down in the courtyard, and the pieces of the hacked up brain would be experimented, on finding which parts controlled what.

These experiments as you can tell were incredibly crude and as Peter reported back to the OSS, ‘barely under control.’

But he had bigger problems, Dr. Richtofen he feared had figured him and Yena out, and called in to the OSS that he had been compromised.

His handler, Cornelius Pernell, sent out an extraction team to the facility.

***TOP SECRET***

***UPDATE CWZGUTCT***

NAME: [REDACTED]

DOB: [REDACTED]

OPERATIONAL DURATION: [REDACTED]

**Please use Agency standard cyphers for operative identity.**

HANDLER'S NOTES:

We successfully inserted CWZGUTCT into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich.

Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt.

Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all viable Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that CWZGUTCT identity has been compromised.

Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract CWZGUTCT from the asylum before it is too late.

Operation leader will be one HVZJZQUZQTTYMPJMRTTQYM.

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

RGXZSTJMGQGZZQWZFUPTWZGPNGXZRUEGZPJMGCTWZGCNGPNT

***END FILE***

Tank Dempsey went in first to scout out the area, but he was caught by the guards and shipped back to Der Riese as Richtofne’s new subject.

After this, Peter knew that he had to take the matters into his own hands for his extraction.

He went around through the building opening all the cell blocks and a horde of zombies along with him, he slammed on the trap by the double tap machine and locked himself in the power room. But turning off the power, a zombie creeped up on him and chewed off hit arm in the process. He killed the zombies and managed to escape to the **** please report this topic, post ****. He took his blood which he was losing fast, and scribbled down everything he knew on the walls incase he didn’t make it, so they could find him. He got out of Verruckt, and met up with the Russians outside of the forest. He told them to burn down the forest to trap the untoten inside and they set it ablaze. Sadly this meant the end for the extraction team which was coming to get him now, trapping them inside the facility fighting until they were out of ammunition.

Peter, didn’t know of them so it wasn’t really his fault. And MJ12 would return to Verruckt years later to find what became of this mysterious MFR team.

After receiving an amputation and medical attention, he went to Shi No Numa.

When the zombie bit him, he was infected, a man marked for death. The amputation only slowed the infection, it was already to far in. Shi No Numa was his only hope of finding a cure.

Peter still remained able to contact his Handler through the radios though, but at this point it was meaningless.

***TOP SECRET***

***SHI NO NUMA RECORDING #1***

SUMMARY:

The following is a transcript of a recordings that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed "The Swamp."

The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative "CWZGUTCT" who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message.

The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

**START**

[static.]

AUTOMATED: R-408n 37 14 06 115 48 40.

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission [REDACTED], if you are not, then all is already lost.

You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here.

Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain...

[static.]

...at all costs. Repeat. Der Riese must be contained at all costs.

The DG-2 experiments continue.

You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor...

[static.]

and Doctor Maxis. They may know what's going on.

The use of element 115 is dangerous at best.

I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best...

[static.]

...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too. But I'm almost out of hope.

AUTOMATED: 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94.

**END**

He worked on end here, until it was to late. Now when Richtofen returned, he obliged in hanging him before he turned into one of those freaks.

So as it can clearly be seen, Verruckt was a failure.

But taking a step back, Verruckt was not the only facility at work discovering the secrets of the zombies minds. At the old Kino Der Toten theatre, work was being done too.

After the secrets of how they were still alive were uncovered at Verruckt and the x rays sent back, Maxis moved more stable experiments to Kino.

After studying the data, he discovered that he could control the zombies by breaking the ‘trust barrier’.

But this work he knew could not be done alone.

This is when he met, the Projectionist. His true identity is unknown, but he is a Group 935 scientists who proposed the idea of subliminal messaging to the zombies to break through to the trust barrier.

They utilized the theatre, using the screen and projector, and restraining the zombies down to the seats.

Maxis worked with the Projectionist editing the film constantly testing the effects on the untoten.

"In the past weeks, we have made great strides in breaking through to their subconscious. I have had the projectionists make edits to a few. These changes have been very effective."

— Dr. Maxis

"Subject two-six has had a breakthrough, he is responding to the treatments and following basic instructions, violent outbursts have been greatly reduced, and given time we feel this method of treatment will be 100 percent effective in most cases."

— Dr. Maxis

quote] "The timeline for deployment can be accelerated. Given the progress we have made in the past two weeks, if patient two-six can retain the impressions longer than thirty-six hours, we will have the process perfected. (Static)"

— Dr. Maxis

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Richtofen returned to Earth once again and went to Shi No Numa where he had kept his test subjects, Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, and Takeo Masaki waiting.

They did not know of what was going, their memories were wiped from the experiments and none of them remembered who they were or what Richtofen had done, so following him in the midst of the chaos seemed like the best and only option.

When he rounded them up, they were met by a horde of untoten. The Japanese who were buried in the swamp were being reanimated by the radiating 115 from the meteor and they had to fight their way from the wretched swamp all the way back to Richtofen’s teleporter.

He calibrated it to Der Riese and they were off.

At Der Riese, he required more weapons for them. The remaining other DG-2 prototypes were still here, and he needed them for Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo to use with him. But this task would not be so easy, the zombies Richtofen had unleashed were undefeated and still at large. They had to fight their way through the cruel metal corridors of the Waffenfabrik using everything from the teleporters to the traps at their disposal.

Eventually they killed off the horde and found the remaining DG-2 prototypes and gave them to his three helpers and they climbed in the teleporter.

Richtofen calibrated it to a location far out the East, an old Siberian outpost used as a port and U-Boat base by the Nazis and Group 935.

But the DG-2’s overloaded the teleporter because of the 115 in them and it messed up the calibration and teleported them to another location, the old Kino Der Toten facility.

In the Doctor's Quarters, there is a radio in the corner on top of a crate in the outside shelter part of the room just before the door. When activated, the original characters can be heard talking about traveling to the future. (Call of Duty: Black Ops only)

"Eh..where are we?"

— Dempsey

"A better question is..."

— Nikolai

"When are we?"

— Richtofen

"NO! Where the hell is my Vodka?!"

— Nikolai

"Yes of course, the DG-2 must have overloaded the teleporter ripping space-time, backing us across to the future! Ohh Wunderbar! (Wonderful in German)"

— Richtofen (Reference to the "Back to the Future" film series.)

(Takeo throws up, dropping Nikolai's vodka)

"There is my vodka! Thank you, Takeo."

— Nikolai

"Oh come on Tak, suck it up and walk it off."

— Tank

Richtofen didn’t immediately realize where he was. The old abandoned theatre of Kino Der Toten was new to him. It made him wonder what else Maxis had kept from him, and how many other potential bases the Group 935 may have had. Since for the most part the facility only contained slow walkers, Richtofen walked around looking for any more truths to uncovers about the facility and Dr. Maxis.

"(static) Entry 741021! Perhaps the station will hold the key to the real goals of Group 935. I still do not trust my unconventional allies, but they are of great use to me. But, I digress. Who would have thought the MDT was capable of time travel? How many stations does this group have? Where did that little girl disappear to? Only time will tell what new questions awaits us in this... THEATER OF THE DAMNED! (static)"

— Dr. Edward Richtofen

Throughout the facility Richtofen found pictures of him and his test subjects, and radios from which he concluded the mind control experiments.

He also found the canisters with the Vril ya/natives bodies in them from Shangri La. He knew now that they were able to produce this technology because of what they found in that expedition, thousands of years after his visit there.

But when Richtofen flipped the power switch, all hell broke loose and the hordes of zombies awoke along with hordes of nova crawlers, failed Group 935 experiments made from mutated vril ya corpses.

I will explain how they came into existence later.

But Richtofen and his three soldiers were left fighting for survival against the zombies once again. Eventually, using the new wonder weapon they discovered, the Thunder Gun, they defeated the horde at Kino Der Toten, and teleported once again.

Except this time it was not at the hands of Samantha or recalibration or overloading, etc.

A man in need required the assistance.

Dr. Gersch, trapped in Aether with Samantha doomed to torture and death, teleported the team to the Ascension facility in a final attempt to free himself.

Now we move to the Ascension facility.

In the midst of the Cold War, the Russians and Americans were in a race of who could land a man on the Moon and bring him back, and who could create more nuclear weapons.

Far back, in the 1940s, the Germans were working on rockets in a part of their wunderwaffe program. The Aggregate rocket series was a group of test rockets, becoming the first intercontinental ballistic missiles, or ICBMs. The Aggregate A4 was the most successful of this group, it was later renamed the V2 Rocket. Designed by Dr. Werner Von Braun, a famous German engineer. After the war, many of the scientists were co-opted by the Americans as a part of Operation Paperclip. But the Russians were doing the same. Their greatest asset was Dr. Frederich Steiner, co-opted by General Nikita Dragovich and Colonel Lev. Kravchenko in late 1945, where he introduced them to Nova 6. But there was much more information he knew. He also knew of the Ascension Group, a group of Astronautical engineers who used to work under the Wunderwaffe program.

Steiner told on them and they were also co-opted by the Russians, better than being put to death as a war criminal.

Six of these scientists were sent to the Baikonur Cosmodrome to conduct research and help the Russians with their ICBMs.

But the rest of the group was sent to a top secret remote facility known only as Ascension.

This became the base of all top secret Russian astronomical research.

The leader of this group and the base was Doctor Gersch.

And they began to work on their rocket programs to beat the Americans into space.

But space was not the only thing on the Russians minds, weapons and technology were also a lust of theirs.

They looked back into their history to the Tunguska meteor which they had recovered decades ago.

Doctor Gersch got some of the element and began to experiment with it at Ascension.

He soon discovered the element had incredible properties and was capable of producing incredible amounts of energy more so than any other known substance.

And the Russians knew that the element was in the American’s hands as well and needed to keep up with them.

When the Russians found out that there were deposits of element 115 on the Moon, all efforts were put towards retrieving as much as possible to beat the Americans.

At Ascension, they decided to take the old Soyuz rocket platform, but refit it.

Specialized landers were engineered to compact and powerful.

And small, Capuchan monkeys were trained as their cosmonauts.

New breakthroughs in their chemical engineering allowed them to develop the perk, PHD Flopper. This allowed the consumer to be resistant to heat or explosive damage and even channel it outwards.

So combining all of these elements, they used the monkeys to bring them back 115. Launching them into space, having them land on the moon, take in the 115, and re-enter earth’s atmosphere and crash land back down with the elements.

However these tests were rather crude and landers could re-enter dangerously close to the base. Some missed by miles.

So this led Gersch to try and find even more reliable means to bring back the 115.

He found himself at the conclusion of teleportation, or matter transference. As they knew the Americans themselves were working on it.

Being an expert in astrophysics and quantum theory, he thought of natural means of teleportation, the Black hole.

Wherever a black hole was, a white hole would open up somewhere else and spew out whatever entered the blackhole.

But the challenge would be to create a compact device which could be used to generate a small black hole for a short period of time, the goal being to teleport the 115 directly from moon to earth.

Him and other scientists worked tirelessly on the subject, including the brilliant Yuri Savoisky.

It would be called the Gersch Device and it’s codename was, Project Mercury.

But he made a mistake when he laid Yuri off for a friend to join the project, after Yuri accidently caused an explosion with the Casimir Mechansim. A machine built to experiment with Hendrick’s Casimir Effect.

"(STATIC) I give you my sincere gratitude for that... but, down to business, I am pleased to report all projects are running smoothly again after these here personal changes. As I had previously mentioned. Yuri Kravcheski is a brilliant scientist, but it he has been so far incapable of handling "Project Mercury" - or as you call it, "the Gersch Device". (a slight chuckle), and so due to numerous delays and setbacks I have sadly been forced to transfer Yuri to AK64-A experiments. I have decided that your nephew should take his place. I look forward to working with him directly. The recent incident with the Casimir Mechanism leaves no doubt in my mind, that this is the right decision. The explosion caused the Mechanism significant damage - it will take time to re-manufacture all of the parts - unless some of them can be salvaged. (STATIC)"

— Gersch

Yuri, was incredibly insulted by this demotion.

"(STATIC-)Rockets! He transfers me to work on rockets! These experiments require no finesse, no imagination! My intellect is ill served blasting a bunch of monkeys into the atmosphere!(Sigh) But I can’t fight Gersch on this. I was able to hold onto my keys, (STATIC) as well as my research. No one else really understands what "Project Mercury" is capable of. Until then, this lab will have to do – wait, is that a matryoshka doll? Did someone let a child in-?(STATIC)"

— Yuri

Yuri is still secretly holding on to his keys and his research to work on the project when nobody is around.

He now discovers a matryoshka doll, which he will soon learn the meaning of.

"(STATIC) found a box today. Some lebanke left his teddy bear in it - a disgusting and filthy toy! Who keeps bringing their child onto this base?! Thank God they did not take the diary: the things I have learned about the Element (Static). I'll have to conduct this research on my own, away from the destructive hands of Gersch! His research in Project Mercury has stalled, but will HE be transferred?! I doubt it! As long as Project (Static) remains on track, his friends at (STATIC). I must think small. (STATIC)"

— Yuri

Now Yuri finds a teddy bear, which we know belongs to Samantha, she is watching him from Aether. Soon he will become her tool in getting Dr. Gersch.

Part of her vow to destroy all of the wunderwaffe program’s scientists.

I can assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans... or should I say, Canadians (heh) are developing. Finally, Project Thunder is nearing completion. My staff has assured me that the remaining limitations of the effective range and power cells will be solved within the next few months - oh, and also - you should know that Doctor Kravcheski does not appear to be adjusting to his new position. He has been hostile towards the other scientists - at least, more than usual - and has frequently been seen muttering to himself. The transition must have been hard for him, but if he does not learn his place soon... I may require another, more competent scientist to replace (him)-. (STATIC)"

— Gersch

Gersch is sending a summary back to command about their progress. With the Canadians joke he is referring to the failed Avrocar experiments.

Project Thunder, is the reference to the experiments geared towards reverse engineering the Thunder Gun, which one of their spies engineered with the Nazis at the Kino Der Toten facility.

They were aiming to increase the charge capacity and effective kill/stun range on the Thunder Gun, basically creating the Zeus cannon.

Back to Yuri

"(STATIC) They're entering my head! Always my head! I can't hinter, I can't, OOF, I can't stop it! Keep it out! I want you to LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Calm down there! Calm down! No, no I won't! ShutupShutupShutupShutup! J-Just stop! Fine... Okay, okay, I will- (STATIC)"

— Yuri

Yuri was now being possessed by Samantha. Using the same technique which happened to Richtofen when he first touched the MPD and the devil was able to talk him from Aether.

Yuri was being nearly controlled by Sam and it was driving him insane and turning hostile, so she had him complete a Gersch Device which when activate would suck up whatever it could and teleport it to Aether, where she would handle it.

Yuri didn’t want to do it, but finally was pressured into it.

"(STATIC) This had better be good Yuri: the fact that you're in this lab again is reason enough to have you permanently removed! If you've done anything to ruin it- (STATIC)"

— Gersch

"Do not worry, you will not be disappointed (chuckles). In fact, I'm sure you won't forget it! ...But I can't take all the credit. If you will do me the honors."

— Yuri

(Gersch pushes a button, and a sound similar to an activated Gersch Device. And then:)

"Having Fun?!"

— Samantha Maxis

"What the-?!"

— Gersch

(Electricity surges)

"No! (Little Static) No! Yuri, you-!(screams as he is presumably sucked into the Gersch Device)"

— Gersch

"(Laughs evilly) You fat pig! Enjoy your bed! Heheheh, heh... Oh no. (Yuri Being Panicked) No! Nononono! Nonononono! What have I done?! What have I do-?! (STATIC)"

— Yuri

Now Gersch had been sent to Samantha and Yuri realizing what he’d just done.

Gersch was now stuck in Aether with Sam, and was constantly running from her, and knew she was getting close.

He used the team as his last hope, redirecting their teleportation from Kino Der Toten to Ascension using the Casimir Mechanism.

When they arrived they were dumbstruck by what had just happened.

Not even Richtofen knew how he had ended up there.

When they touched down in the centrifuge they could hear Gersch’s calls for helps speaking to them from Aether.

They obliged to help him.

Following all of the instructions he gave them, they powered up the casimir mechanism, and using the Gersch Device to create the vacuum for the Casimir Effect, they teleported him from Aether.

In return, he gave them M134 miniguns to defeat the rest of the zombie horde with.

The cause of the zombies here is unknown, likely it was the doing of Samantha.

From here, Richtofen used a Gersch Device in combination with the Casimir Mechanism to teleport themselves to a secret teleport, at a Siberian Outpost. The current filming location of George Romero’s movie, Call of the Dead.

For my ideas/theories about Call of the Dead, I would like to especially thank Faust for this topic, http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=14365.

Back towards the end of World War II, the Germans had a port built in Siberia for their transports. This was mainly for Group 935 and it’s transports. They would send large cargo ships, filled with ‘subjects’ and ship them along this passage, using the lighthouse as a guide. Beneath the lighthouse, was a U-boat base, using new specialty U-boats outfitted with the Vril generators like the Germans had used in their flying saucers. On the surface level though, it was a secret location, used by Doctor Richtofen for training his own special subjects. He would use the ship to take them back and forth here. It was also part of an experiment here in which he built a teleporter for himself to use instead of the ship. But one day, one of the cargo ships crashed on the icy rocks on the Siberian island’s shore, and it split the boat in half. It also released the ‘subjects’ onboard, which then they broke out and attacked and killed the crew and everyone on the island. Richtofen wasn’t able to go back until later. But he would not be the first, or even second visitor after this event. After finding the Antarctic base Steiner had once used for Reserach, one of the Russian’s nuclear subs head out along the coast of Siberia. They found themselves ending up at the Group 935 Siberian Outpost. The crew went to look scavenging the ocean floor, but got caught on a reef, so they took one of the Vril generators from the U boats and used it to keep the submarine running.

Here they waited for years, until George Romero came here to film his new movie, Call of the Dead. He had hired Michael Rooker, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, and Danny Trejo as the stars of this new action horror flick. But their presence awoke the zombies ‘sleeping’ in the ice and snow and they jumped out and attacked them, stealing away George.

The actors fought their way through the zombies while their director was becoming zombified.

Amidst this chaos, Dr. Richtofen and his 3 subjects teleporter to this location. They realized that the teleporter was broken and incapable of being used in it’s current state, so they called out for help and were heard by the movie stars. They obliged to help the 4 suspicious men behind the metal wall, doing favors for Richtofen who told them all of the things they must do to get the teleporter running. Then he got the others drunk and had them go get his Golden Rod. He had them activate the radio signal to the U-boats to have them return, but the only submarine left was the Russian one. The 4 actors steered the ship to clear the reef and allow them to surface. In thanks for freeing them, they sent up the golden rod, his term for the Vril Generator, and send it to him through the shoot. To return the favor, he gave them his DG-2 so they could survive the attack of the zombies and he teleported off to Shangri La. While the submarine crew went under the base to complete their repairs.

Now Richtofen teleported back to a land where he was once a God, Shangri La.

I already explained the events that happened here at the top, but now two more figures have been added to this.

Sometime before Richtofen’s reappearance here, two explorer’s named Brock and Gary came here in search of the gateway to Agartha, the inner earth. The inner earth is home to all of the advanced races of the galaxy, and Brock and Gary aimed to discover this entrance.

But when they activated the teleporter, they were teleported back to the eclipse, back when the meteor hit the temple. And the zombies were still at large, and they had to run away. In their examination, they found themselves in some sort of ancient trap. And when Richtofen returned here to retrieve the Focusing Stone, he obliged to free them first.

Their radios sum up their accounts.

Brock: The heat and humidity is just excruciating! According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range just up this river. Gary!? Do you hear that? A waterfall! We must be close, hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead, if this is truly a gateway to Agartha, my work with finally be validated!

Gary: Uh, Brock? I don't think this place is abandoned.

Brock: Don't be silly! This place has to be thousands of years old.

*Brock starts recording*

Brock: I have found some unfinished carvings on the structures I can't make out. They do not look like... wait... what is this?

*presses button, teleporter activates and what sounds like a mine cart, plus strange stringed music*

Gary: What the hell was that? Why is the sky dark?

Brock: It's an eclipse, we must have...

Gary: RUN!

*Zombies moaning and hear stomping*

Gary: What are those things?

Brock: Zombies. We have to find another way.

Gary: ZOMBIES?! What are you talking about?

Brock: The writings must have been right, NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!

*hear moving stone*

Brock: Damn, take a look around and try to find a way out.

Gary: I got nothin'.

Brock: We will have to conserve our supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks.

*Brock starts another recording, and zombie moans in the background*

Brock: I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary is dead. And I don't see a way out of here. I can still hear the zombies outside, I fear this is my last recording, as the batteries about to die, and I will soon follow. One things I can be certain of is that bl-

*recording device runs out of battery*

*If it has numbers, either of the four things are said*

*Weird noises are heard, similar to a teleporter*

Gary: What the hell was that? Why is the sky dark?

Brock: It's an eclipse, we must have...

Gary: RUN!

*Zombies moaning and hear stomping*

Gary: What are those things?

Brock: Zombies. We have to find another way.

Gary: ZOMBIES?! What are you talking about?

Brock: The documents must have been right, NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!

*hear moving stone*

Brock: Damn, take a look around and try to find a way out.

Gary: Brock, I hear somebody out there, that isn't dead!

Brock: Hello out there!? Hello?

1. Dempsey: Hey, there's somebody in there.

2. Nikolai: Hey guys, there's some British guy in this wall.

3. Takeo: Hello, where are you?

4. Richtofen: The voices! Wait, that's not in my head.

Brock: We are stuck behind some kind of mechanism, whatever you did moved it slightly. We really could use some help here.

Brock: Look at this, there's a passageway below. We have to push on to have any chance of escape.

Gary: Thanks, whoever you guys are.

Brock: I can hear water up ahead, following the flow of water may lead us out of here.

Gary: Ah crap, my leg, it's stuck in some gears.

Brock: Hold on, I'll get you out.

*Brock attempts to pull Gary's leg out*

Brock: That did it! His leg is free and the way is clear. Let's get moving.

*Brock starts recording*

Brock: Were moving through a small network of tunnels. This appears to be some sort of (inaudible) system. Unless this was carved out of a much later-

*meteorite hits*

Gary: Holy crap!?

Brock: We're moving through a small network of tunnels. This appears to be some sort of (inaudible) system. Unless this was carved out of a much later-

*meteorite hits*

Gary: Holy crap!?

Brock: We need to start digging and get past this cave-in!

*digging can be heard, and rocks fall*

Brock: Wow, we lucked out on that!

Gary: I wouldn't classify any of this as 'lucky.'

Brock: Well we are still alive.

Gary: Shh! Do you hear that?

Brock: Quickly, under there!

Gary: Great, another dead end.

Brock: Well at least were safe, for now.

Gary: Really?

*crying can be heard*

Brock: Gary?! Get up, let's go!

Gary: Let's get out of here before spikes shoot out of the walls and the floors opens up to a pit of lava!

Brock: This place is massive! The architecture is NOT what I expected to see. It's more of an interpretation of-

Gary: What the hell's wrong with you?! If this place doesn't kill us the freaking undead will! We are stuck in some kind of trap-filled temple of death surrounded by a horde of undead and you were talking about the rugs not matching the curtains! If you don't...

*weird liquid goo sound, possibly followed by the waterfall*

Brock: Well this is unfortunate.

Gary: Bleh! I rest my case.

Brock: The walls are too slippery to climb, I can see a chute about halfway up the side of the well, but we can't reach it.

Gary: What the? I think something just swam past my leg!

Brock: Where?

Gary: I don't know?!

*Gary is pulled underwater, screams and gurgles are heard*

Brock: Yes! We can reach the top!

Gary: You can see the outside!

Brock: Thank heavens we are finally out of the wretched catacombs.

Gary: It's still a full eclipse!

Brock: Yes, it's very strange. I've been thinking about those unfinished carvings we saw before the eclipse occurred, and can't help but think they hold some sort of key in all of this. We should investigate this around the pyramid for some clues.

Gary: I think we should get the hell out of here while we have the chance!

Brock: But were so close to proving the existence of...

*More liquid goo and an arrow bouncing, as if thrown at them*

Gary: You can see the outside!

Brock: Thank heavens were finally out of the wretched catacombs.

Gary: It's still a full eclipse!

Brock: Yes, it's very strange, I've been thinking about those carvings we saw before the eclipse, give me a moment.... Hmmm....

Gary: Ah jeez man do we really need to do this now?

Brock: YES! They DO match the pictures from the tattoo. It's a code! 16, 1, 3, 4. This doesn't mean much, perhaps the answer lies inside that *inaudible, maybe "stacked pyramid"*

*Zombie groans and stone moves*

Brock: We have made it inside the top of the temple, I can see an antechamber through a crack in the wall, but there is no way to get inside. It's completely enclosed.

Gary: If we had a stick of dynamite, I could get us in there.

Brock: Well unless you brought some, I think were not getting any further.

Gary: I had some in my bag but dropped it when we were attacked by that horde of zombies.

*Zombies still groaning*

Gary: By the look of it out there, we're not gonna be able to stroll around looking for it.

Brock: So close to the answers...

Gary: We need to get the hell outta here before it's too late.

Brock: I am now entering the antechamber. I see, some sort of alter, and there is a rock suspended above it. This is just wonderful! An inscription! Rich-to-fen. Richtofen. Gary, take a *inaudible, maybe picture*. The rock above the alter seems to be suspended in thin air! I'm going to remove it now.

*The Eclipse sound happens again*

Gary: We've been in this jungle for days and haven't seen any sign of this hidden temple.

Brock: We cannot give up! It has to be here.

Gary: I can't shake this feeling that we're going in circles.

Brock: We should get to higher ground and take a look.

*climbing can be heard*

Brock: The heat and humidity is just excruciating! According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range just up this river. Gary!? Do you hear that? A waterfall! We must be close, hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead, if this is truly a gateway to Agartha, my work with finally be validated.

Sadly for Brock and Gary, they were trapped in an infinite paradox trapped to repeat this episode over and over again.

But luckily for Richtofen and the crew, they were not.

After ‘freeing’ Brock and Gary, they received the dynamite and used it to blow a hole in the wall behind the Pack a Punch. And Richtofen finally received the final piece to his scheme, the Focusing Stone. In combination with the Vril Generator, he had acquired his pieces and was now ready to put them in place.

So using the generator and the focusing stone, they teleported themselves to Area 51, Hangar 18.

Now I know you guys are just wanting me to wrap it up at this point and sum up what happens at Moon, but there’s one more section of the storyline I have yet to explain: The Americans.

Just note, some of this may be recap, after the events of ww2 it gets to newer stuff.

The involvement in the storyline started all the way back on June 24, 1938.

In Chicora, Pennsyvania, a giant meteor weighing an estimated 450 metric tons exploded just miles above Earth’s surface.

The scraps were scavenged and brought back to government research outposts for experimentation.

Upon analysis it was discovered that meteor rocks were not normal space rocks, they contained the Element 115, or Ununpentium. Experimentation with this element led them to discover it’s impressively powerful and properties and it’s potential, but true experimentation did not start until World War 2 broke out.

When World War II broke out, the Germans were in search of powerful technology to help them win the war, thus the creation of Group 935.

It’s research was not kept as secret as it’s existence, since scientists from all around the world were invited to join to ‘improve the human condition’.

Well the intelligence agencies of the French and British picked up on this and word sprung back to America from MI6.

When the Americans caught word of the Germans new advanced technology research, they had to find a way inside.

The OSS, the Office of Strategic Services, the early CIA, placed two spies into the Group. These two spies were Dr. Harvey Yena and Dr. Peter McCay.

For years they were kept to low level access and were unable to send back clear and full disclosure of the Group’s progress.

But in the early 1940s, this changed for Peter.

Doctor Maxis’ experiments with the Matter Transference Devices had allowed him to discover the re-animation properties in Ununpentium. And the search to find a way to control the untoten began when he used it to reanimated dead soldiers shipped in from the frontlines.

Peter was transferred to work at an abandoned asylum, known only as Verruckt.

He got a grim look into Group 935s experiments, brutal and dangerous involving cutting into the zombie’s brains.

People were always in danger of being charged by a runner if he broke from the handler’s grip.

After they discovered the brain was what made the zombies tick, research slumped and further experimentation of this was pointless now that Group 935 had Kino Der Toten to test the mind control experiments on.

When Peter sent back that the experiments were barely under control and he believed he may have been compromised by Doctor Richtofen.

His handler’s panicked and sent in a Marine Force Recon team to extract Peter from the asylum, led by Tank Dempsey. Dempsey was already on a mission in Germany, so he was there first waiting for the rest of the team to be shipped over. But he was captured by German forces and taken back to be Richtofen’s new test subject.

When Peter heard the news one of the spies had been compromised he knew he had to take matters into his own hands because it was only a matter of time before he was discovered as well and shared the fate of the others.

Peter opened up the cell block and released the runners and unleashed the horde. He ran through the the corridors until he came to the other side of the power room where he had locked himself in. Gunshots of the guards and screams of the Nazi scientist rang out through the base. As Peter was shutting down the power a zombies walked up from the back stairway and chewed his arm off. Peter managed to still break free from the zombie’s hold and ran into the **** please report this topic, post **** area now, where he took his blood and scribbled down where he was heading and what had happened on the walls so they would know where to find him. Then he made an escape out through the forest where he was met by Russian forces pushing towards Berlin. He told them of the dangers inside the Asylum and they burnt the forest.

But sadly, this spelled doom for the marines locked inside, just arriving now to rescue Peter, but now met by only hordes of the undead Nazis.

Peter was falling to infection though and needed a cure and fast.

He escaped back to Shi No Numa to work on finding a cure. He cut off what was left of his arm, but the infection had already spread to far and he had little time left. When Richtofen arrived at Shi No Numa to put his test subjects in preparation for killing Maxis. But he found Peter instead.

He begged Doctor Richtofen to kill him before he turned into one of the undead. Richtofen obliged by hanging him, for the pleasure of watching him slowly choke out.

At that moment, the Americans involvement in 115 research and weapon research went on hold because the war ended.

But a new war was about to begin.

The Russians and the Americans knew of the of the intelligence the Nazi scientists held, and wanted it for themselves.

They initiated programs to co-opt as many scientists as possible.

For the USA they used Operation Paperclip, where they co-opted many Nazi scientists, including the V2 rocket engineers Werner Von Braun, who would become the head of NASA and design the SaturnV rocket.

So they two countries battled back and forth to acquire better weapons and nukes and technology altogether. The goal of putting a man on the Moon was a large interest as well.

This race would become known as the Cold War, since there was no actual battle but intense competition.

Everything the Americans thought they knew would change in Summer 1947, Roswell, New Mexico.

A UFO fell out of the sky in New Mexico and had the government on the scene in minutes.

This would later be taken back to Area 51 for experimentation. A base built in the middle of the Nevada desert, nobody without top clearance could know what went on inside the gates. It was made specially to be more remote than other USAF bases.

To investigate this new aircraft, Truman had the Majestic 12 formed.

***TOP SECRET***

***MAX CLEARANCE REQUIRED***

What follows is a list of current and former MJ-XII members since its

inception in 1947. The principal member is one Dr. V. Bush. Also, see:

R. Hillenkoetter

J. Forrestal

N. Twining

H. Vandenberg

R. Montague

J. Hunsaker

S. Souers

G. Gray

D. Menzel

D. Bronk

L. Berkner

R. Oppenheimer

A. Einstein

K. Compton

E. Teller

J. Von Neumann

W. Von Braun

This list included the famous scientists Von Braun, Oppenheimer, and Einstein. The greatest of their time.

Upon experimentation of this craft, they discovered a power which had almost been completely hidden from humans. Anti-gravity.

The flying saucer they found was actually a wreck of a Vril saucer, or as the reverse engineered German ones were called, Haunebus.

The Americans had discovered the technology of the Vril and their generators which could power their saucers.

The Vril powered the spinning reciprocating metal plates at high speeds producing the anti gravitic effect.

From this the Americans made their first advances in understanding and developing the vril technology, especially in the aerospace field.

Area 51 re-opened as the homebase for American advanced technology research, out doing Russias best without their knowledge of it’s progress.

The Americans researched 115 and the Vril technology and power, but much of it was so knew to them and time was of the essence.

Majestic 12 had a team sent back to Verruckt to pick up whatever was left over there. They found the traps, the perks, the ray gun, and all of the weapons, but the documents of their research were destroyed and they could only infer what happened from Peter’s old intel and what they saw there. But they did find an empty Browning M1919 with limericks lying next to it.

Vannevar Bush, the leader of MJ12 and Robert Oppenheimer had a discussion about this evidence via email. The reason they couldn’t find the names of the insurgents were because the CIA had destroyed most of the documents.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

R. Oppen and V. Bush Email Inbox

TO: R. Oppen.

SUBJECT: RE: John Banana

What a coincidence. I, too, found one of these strange limericks in the Verruckt archive. Like this one:

"I once knew a soldier named Smokey

He slapped me on the head and awoke me

Turns out he was dead

I cut off his head

Yet but headless he still tried to choke me."

I fear this poor man "John" may have lost his mind in Verruckt.

VB

SUBJECT: Maxis Files

My friend,

I have managed to pull down and decypher a hanful of the Servant files from the Der Riese Datenbediensteter project.

Dr. Maxis was a man ahead of his time. He was also a man obsessed and bordering on insane.

I will forward to you what I have translated thus far.

It is frightening material to say the least, but perhaps that is merely my mind making a subconscious association with today's date.

How go the recordings?

VB

SUBJECT: Another one

My friend,

I found yet another of those limericks from the Verruckt archive. Here it goes:

"Despite the scary, anxious feeling

Killing walking dead is appealing

My first kill felt great

Felt like my first date

Kicking their brains right up to the ceiling."

I feel like the boy who wrote these was trying to tell us something.

I look at the meter, the chosen words, but nothing comes to mind. Perhaps you will see something. Maybe it's the letters?

DK-MFK. Do you think this means anything? And then there's this one:

"Smokey and I were trapped in a room

We accepted our impending doom

'Til we noticed a monkey

Which seemed kind of funkey

Until we threw it and it went boom."

This John fellow must have been losing his mind. Monkeys that explode? Preposterous. We should discuss this over coffee.

VB

TO: V. Bush

SUBJECT: Access

In case you need access to my files, here is my password. You'll have to decrypt it first.

HCTXZWZXMUDLM

It appears my security clearance will be revoked and the files contained within my depot should not be lost because of politics and beauracrats.

Oppy

TO: Bush, V.

SUBJECT: John Banana

Dr. Bush,

I was browsing the Verruckt archive and found an interesting scrap of paper.

It was found in a small room with nothing inside but blood stains and an empty Browning.

Wasn't there a "John" in the expedition to the asylum?

Here is what the paper read:

"My name is John. They call me Banana.

I once worked at a Tex Mex cabana

But now I am here

As walking dead near

With nothing on me but a bandana."

It would seem this "John" fellow felt compelled to write a limerick in his final moments. Fascinating.

Oppy

The CIA was able to recover intelligence from this time though. They had a CIA asset in Vozrozhedenya sending back vital files from Maxis’s Data Servant and other letters from the CIA.

In the mean time aside from analyzing what they had recovered from Verruckt, they saught another source to find a facility. The Russians had already found Der Riese, it was only a matter of time before they caught the lead.

The CIA eventually caught a lead about a facility in Berlin, on their side of the Berlin Wall.

Upon investigation they found the abandoned theatre rotting away in the old German capital.

On the outside, it was just a rotting building. But on the inside, it was an untouched technology gold mine.

They had discovered Kino Der Toten.

Inside they found almost all of Group 935’s secrets, The MTD, the Ray gun, the ThunderGun, the traps, the Pack a Punch, intel about the brain control, radio messages, illuminati notes, the containers with the corpses, etc.

It opened them up to a whole knew realm of Group 935’s technology, one that had been kept secret from their spies.

Everything, that they could move they took back with them to the Pentagon, where a special laboratory and freight elevator had been installed for moving these experiments to the laboratory.

A lab for weapon, biochemical, human, and teleporter experiments.

At the Pentagon they took the lead in weapon technology, and were nearing the ability to control the untoten based off of the intel they got from Kino Der Toten and Verruckt, along with the brain diagrams, etc.

The first matter they went to was perfecting the teleporter. Having a teleporter that required the large tall bell-shaped base was lot in it’s own, let alone the two large walls of plasma and irradiated 115 they required also for matter transference to properly be conceived. They found a solution allowing them to reform the teleporters by making them into a direct portal linked to the next location. There was virtually no cool time, it could link to multiple nearbye portals, and many other advantages over the German’s original teleporter. But what they failed to do was make a designated destination for the subject to teleporter to, nonetheless, they still worked fine and were installed throughout the Pentagon.

The Next matter was the weapons. They reverse engineered the Thunder and the Ray Gun, and perfected the traps. The Ray Gun was much tedious work for them, and they decided to try and merge the power of the Ray Gun with the electric energy of the traps, this idea would later conspire the creation of the Wave Gun / Zap Guns.

From reverse engineering the Wonder Weapons they uncovered from Kino der Toten, they figured out how they were able to weaponize small amounts of the element 115 to create handheld or should fire weapons. Their creation was the Winter’s Howl, which used the 115 to create incredible cold energy able to turn whatever it touched to ice.

The perks and such were just placed around the laboratories and war room, even the offices.

The Pack a Punch and many of the weapons were placed in the president’s secret conference room incase of any sort of failsafe or emergency needs, he would survive.

Mind Control. It was the final goal of what they hoped to uncover from Kino Der Toten. The zombies were a very powerful weapon, if only they could be controlled, and Group 935 had almost discovered this for them. The diagrams of what parts of the brain effect what, uses of subliminal messaging, etc. The key to breaking the Trust Barrier was close. Corpses were autopsied to find any relation to what 115 does to the rest of the body, whilst other corpses shipped in body bags from the frontlines of Vietnam were sent in for testing and reanimation experiments.

Like Group 935, they thought that living subjects would be a much more viable subject for unlocking the Trust Barrier, so Roscoe, who also happened to be the current CIA director, authorized MK ULTRA. MK ULTRA was a project in which the CIA kidnapped American and Canadian citizens to perform brutal mind control and hypnosis and interrogation techniques on them. Many involving giving doses of LSD to patients and observing effects.

MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD

DRAFT A

9 June 1953

SUBJECT: Project MKULTRA, Subproject 8

1. Subproject 8 has been set up as a means to continue current study in the

general field of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 25 through 11 Sep 54.

2. This project includes the continuing study of the biochemical,

neurophysiological, sociological, and clinical psychiatric aspects of the

compound as well as a study of the compound's antagonists and drugs related

to the compound. A detailed proposal will be forwarded via inter-office

mail today.

3. The estimated budget of the project is $40,000.00. Cut-outs and cover

for this project will furnish the above funds as a philanthropic grant for

medical research. A service charge of $800.00 (2% of the estimated budget)

is to be paid for this service.

4. Thus the total charges for this project will not exceed $40,800.00 for

period ending 11 September 1954.

5. Key staff members (i.e., Director of the Hospital) are cleared through

TOP SECRET LEVEL 2 and are aware of the true purpose of this project.

Signed,

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

But at Five as with at every other 115 experimentation facility, the undead broke out and there a giant massacre.

In October of 1962, there was a meeting between Fidel Castro and JFK about the Cuban Missile Crisis, Robert McNamara and Richard Nixon were also in attending.

The undead broke out in the middle of the meeting and the four of them were forced to fight for survival.

Sadly John F. Kennedy would be killed only months later by Alex Mason.

This would be the end of the Pentagon’s experiments, but at Area 51 things were still at large. They were in the process of creating advanced space age technology.

Hangar 18 had been covered up by the OXCART secret sub-project. OXCART was a top secret program for a delta wing reconnaissance aircraft the SR71A Blackbird, the brainchild of Kelly Johnson.

But the true goals of Hangar 18 were far beyond that.

They had recovered corpses of the aliens in the barrels from Kino Der Toten, and were performing autopsies in attempt to match the DNA with that of the bodies found in the Vril saucer crashed in Roswell years ago.

In one building they were utilizing gold plated beryllium plates as part of attempt to create a large scale casimir effect.

And finally they were using nuclear energy and such in attempt to create a teleporter to link to Moon.

Now the Moon comes into play.

In the midst of the space race they had discovered Griffin Station. All of the satellite signals and focus on the Moon had led to the discovery of a tiny base on the Moon.

The Russians and Americans were hellbent on beating each other to the station, for whoever reached the base first would definitely be the winner of the technology war.

The Russians had the Ascension Group, but the Americans had MJ12. The search for a rocket capable of landing four men on the Moon was what they required.

Doctor Werner Von Braun, leader of NASA and ex-Nazi scientist, had created the Saturn V rocket. The Most powerful and largest rocket every constructed and capable of taking four men onto the Moon.

On July 20, 1969, the Saturn V took off with four astronauts and launched off to the Moon.

Once they landed, the camera’s there switched to everyone but NASA and everyone at home began watching the actors as a secret filming location.

The four astronauts, including Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldren witnessed a pyramid fly overhead and float down onto the Moon’s surface.

Loading Screen shows this event.

One of the men took a close look but was scared off while the others followed the trench to the Lunar base.

Upon entry, the base seemed as if it would have to have been construced hundreds of years in the future, not 1940s, but they did not know this.

Wandering through the corridors until they found the heart of the station, the MPD, and the gaint teleporter platform. Upon examination they found the hole fit for the vril generators and sent back the footage to the government officials watching at Earth. But when one of them turned on the power, it awoke the ‘sleeping’ undead and they attacked the astronauts as they bailed for their life through the facility.

Buzz and Neil were able to make it back to the module and return back.

The other two were not so lucky.

From here they continued pushing for Griffin Station, and the Russians had given up and were falling far behind and eventually the Soviet Union would fall in 1991.

But the USA was still at large and aiming for Griffin Station and the infinitely secretive and powerful pyramid that lay there.

Area 51 worked around the clock with their teleporters, trying every single possible way they could connect to the vril ya teleporters on the Moon.

Whilst this was going on the Zombie Labs were designing weapons for the new team to use, the Zap/Wave Guns.

All of this preparation would be for nothing though, as for unknown reasons a zombie outbreak occurred at Area 51 on December 21, 2012.

And right in the middle of this, Richtofen, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo teleported in front of the mainframe and Pack a Punch machine.

As the zombies came, the crew blasted them and stabbed them. Richtofen used his frags to knock the beryllium plates loose and then used the Gersch to such them up on the telepad. Once the four were on, he teleported them to the Moon.

They grabbed a PES and moved onto the power where Richtofen activated the MPD. But somebody had overridden the security so he had to hack it before proceeding. After finding the metal ball, or, ‘The Artifact’, he placed it in the pyramid and activated the glass chamber. So the crew slayed the zombies all around until the canister was full. When it was the MPD opened up and revealed Samantha clutching her teddy bear close. Her screams from Aether could be heard as she warned Richtofen of what he was doing.

Once this was complete he took the plates back to the generator in the receiving bay and hacked the computer so it would create a Casimir Effect and charge up the Vril generator so it could power the pyramid.

Richtofen then placed this into the pyramid and used the four M134 miniguns to kill the remaining 100 zombies to activate the pyramid. Once this was complete he drained them into the MPD and it commenced to switch the souls of him and Samantha.

Now Richtofen had succeeded. He had switched bodies Samantha, now she was in his body, and he was in her’s in Aether, with control of the zombies.

But Samantha would not stop until she had her final revenge, for herself, her father, and the rest of humanity.

She hacked the four terminals outside readying the nuclear missiles. And then used the QEDs and Richtofen’s Gersch Device to send the ‘Artifact’ to Maxis, giving him control over the computer systems.

Maxis commenced the launch of the nukes and they destroyed most of the Earth, he had succeeded destroyed the planet to stop Richtofen from enslaving the remaining humans with the undead.

He had successfully also carried out the Devil’s revenge.

You see back thousands of year’s ago, the Vril ya were the superior race on the planet, living in Agartha. When Lucifer, one of their own tried to create a rebellion and sieze the power of the Vril all for himself, they imprisoned him inside of Aether for eternity.

He lay in wait for thousands of years for a curious soul to come along and touch the pyramid, in which he would link that person to Aether and be able to speak to him.

Richtofen was this puppet. The voices were the Devil telling him everything that he had to do to become the controller of the untoten, and Richtofen in all his greed listened to become the ruler of the dead.

The Devil had planned every single accident that would happen, being humans are such predictable and greedy creatures and he was a mastermind of a race which makes us look like lab rats in comparison, plus he had milleniums to devise a plan.

So using Richtofen he told him to try and kill Maxis and Samantha with the hellhound, knowing Samantha would end up in the MPD and lock Richtofen out.

After the events of Moon and such he knew Samantha would find him in Aether and tried to find a way to preserve her father in the computers to prevent his and Richtofen’s plans, but this is exactly what he wanted her to do.

Now he just had to guide Richtofen through getting the MPD ready, then switching souls with Samantha, giving Richtofen control of the undead.

And now, once again as expected, she used the computers and the artifact to give Maxis control over the systems and launch the nukes into earth, destroying a large mass of it.

And the Devil’s revenge was complete, the nukes killed the Vril ya who lived under the surface, finally conceiving his long waited revenge for imprisoning him for eternity.

But there was still hope for the world, for Samantha still had the crew of the toughest and most stereotypical WW2 soldiers ever on her side, and would stop at nothing until every gateway between our world and Aether is destroyed.

And all of this my fellow Zombies fanatics, is the Ultimate Conclusion.

Have a nice day ?

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Bus Drivr, you have amazed me yet again compiling these things.

Wow.

I can see you put alot of work into this, have some nourishing [brains]

Guest BlindBusDrivr

thanks for all the positive feedback guys :)

I'm going to back in and add some pictures and stuff.

and you don't have to worry about my monthly storyline updates, this will be the last for no until blops 2.

Not bad, not bad at all. I see you spent a ton of time on this and while there are disagreements, which will happen naturally, this is in the top 5 stories I have read... and I have read/watched over 100 stories. I will definitely change some of my story based on the things you have reminded me of here. I would give brains, but I can't. Therefore, I owe you 2 brains. :D

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Not bad, not bad at all. I see you spent a ton of time on this and while there are disagreements, which will happen naturally, this is in the top 5 stories I have read... and I have read/watched over 100 stories. I will definitely change some of my story based on the things you have reminded me of here. I would give brains, but I can't. Therefore, I owe you 2 brains. :D

Thanks Tac.

I think every story will draw some disagreement since there is SOOOOOO much information and so little that is confirmed, the odds are incredibly slim that both parties will be in full agreement on all matters.

And also where might I find these? The only full stories I've really seen are my own, Alpha's, and MurderMachineX's.

I love reading story lines :)

I love reading stories too, they help me find things I have missed. I honestly just googled for stories over the years and found them so I don't have links, I will try and find them and PM them though :D It has been forever since I have read Alpha's, I need to find that. Mine, and the 3 you mentioned are the top 4, not sure of the order completely.

Guest Ehjookayted

Uh, can anyone say, UOTM? :D

Great job man, it's definitely a masterpiece. So many good threads are coming out, and this one, is just awesome. I know how hard you've been working on this. What a legend, the bus driver who can't even see! :lol:

going to start reading the second part now but the first bit was very good

as tac said i dont agree with every thing but most of it is very good and there is some bits i liked in this than other story's I've read

i like the pics too

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Uh, can anyone say, UOTM? :D

Great job man, it's definitely a masterpiece. So many good threads are coming out, and this one, is just awesome. I know how hard you've been working on this. What a legend, the bus driver who can't even see! :lol:

haha thanks Eye.

It's taken me forever, I was so happy when I was done and had my life back.

and about the being a blindbusdrivr, I've got this joke whenever I play SnD people always ask how many people I've hit, I just say I stopped counting at 27.

And then there's that really stupid kid that asks "are you really blind?"

Guest Zombieofthedead

What have you made, like five of these already? :lol: Dude, you're amazing at these. Like the others, I don't agree on all points, but it's a job well done, and as always I think you deserve [brains]

EDIT: when I can give them, anyways...

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I'm noticing some of you guys have disagreements, feel free to tell where.

I'd like to take note of things I should consider reforming for the new one when the next game comes out, and if I feel it's necessary enough I'll even edit this version.

I'm already in consideration of changing the Shangri La part a bit.

Guest MurderMachineX

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about getting it ready for the next game. We've all known a game has been coming, and how it'll be about the time MW3 came out, just next year. Things are the same, just they've been leaked. We still have many months. Don't rush yourself. (My opinion.)

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about getting it ready for the next game. We've all known a game has been coming, and how it'll be about the time MW3 came out, just next year. Things are the same, just they've been leaked. We still have many months. Don't rush yourself. (My opinion.)

oh no I'm not reforming for the next game, I'm waiting until the next game comes out and we have some new stuff to go off.

I'm just looked for stuff to take note of when I'm reforming for when that happens.

Guest piepwns

I still think we will soon find out much, much more about Porter. All I know is that he was in Der Riese and helped Maxis make the Ray Gun. My hypothesis is he made the X2 Ray gun blueprints at Der Riese, but were lost when he fled. He went to Africa (more specifically, to a particular MW3 multiplayer map...see "BBD's H. Porter escaped to Africa?" thread) he went from there to the Pentagon, and remade the ray gun we see on the table. I spent hours scrounging the internet for info, but could find nothing. No clue when he made the zap guns either.

I believe that he was originally on the Moon with Richtofen, and after he made the Pack-A-Punched version of the Wave Gun, Richtofen suggested him to Maxis to work on the blueprints for the PAPd Ray Gun. From there, he defected to the Pentagon in Operation Paperclip and reverse engineered some stuff for them. I believe he may even be the thief, but that is a discussion that I am not really willing to discuss since it can get rather heated.