Satanic Shangri La

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hello fellow Codz members... I've decided to make a thread showing the truth about Shangri La. Most of you know that the things that inhabited Shangri La before were not human and may have actually been aliens. Well these aliens worshiped a certain dark entity and followed him for millions of years until they descended into the Hollow Earth. Humans eventually found Shangri La and lived there until a young ambitious Nazi arrived and killed them all.

Lets start off with something basic. The Black Sun. This symbol has been associated with the Nazi's and the Occult. Right now I'm going to link the symbol we have seen for so long with the Black Sun in Alchemy.

220pxblacksunsvg.png

To most Alchemy is known as that sort of magic that can transform any material into gold. I don't want to talk about that kind of alchemy, I want to talk about Spiritual Alchemy. The Transformation of the human soul into godhead. Satanists try alchemy so that they can do Satan couldn't and become a god.

Now where does the Black Sun come in? The Black Sun represents the Nigredo stage of Magnum Opus(alchemy process). "This is the death stage in the work before the soul is purified into godhead." Interestingly enough the Skull and Bones symbol also symbolizes this process.

Onto the next symbol. This is a symbol of Astaroth.

astarothssymbol.gif

Where have you seen this before??? If you step on the stone to pack a punch and look down it will be right there. But who is Astaroth? Astaroth is a very powerful demon and a supposed "Crowned Prince of Hell" along with Azazel, Beelzebub, and of course Satan ;) . This particular symbol symbolizes balance and equilibrium.

On to the next. This is the star of Astaroth and further establishes demonic influence on Shangri La.

starofishtar.gif

The 8 shining rays represent Astaroth for when 8 is turned on its side, it represents immortality or infinity. The sun in the middle represents the shining perfected soul. You can see this symbol carved in the middle of the monkey statue that spins when pack a punching.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just some facts that I'll put down so I can remember them for possibly a future thread and just if you wanna be enlightened.

-Beelzebub is the lord of the flies. In "115" one of the lyrics are "My army of flies".

-The aliens arrived on the earth in Sumeria. Melek Ta'us is a Sumerian God and is another name for Satan.

-The top of the Illuminati pyramid also represents godhead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you read the thread I appreciate it. Please know I'm not a Satanist and I don't believe in this. I just find this stuff interesting and fun to play with, especially if I can relate it to zombies.

Finally here are my sources.

http://www.freewebs.com/666moon/index.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONSI.html

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shoreyo

Good to see someone using sources for once :D

Nice thread, just also adding that Astaroth, like most demon names including the others you listed, is also seen as annother name for Satan rather than a seperate entity :) As annother who finds this interesting its nice to meet someone with the same interests...

(who doesn't want to take over the world or become a god :D just kidding!)

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

This is pretty interesting, as I used to be a Satanist.

I've sworn off religion now though, they all seem the same to me.

(not trying to start the first CODZ holy war, just my opinion)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Good to see someone using sources for once :D

Nice thread, just also adding that Astaroth, like most demon names including the others you listed, is also seen as annother name for Satan rather than a seperate entity :) As annother who finds this interesting its nice to meet someone with the same interests...

(who doesn't want to take over the world or become a god :D just kidding!)

Thats interesting, I knew Beelzebub was another name for Satan but not Astaroth. When I theorize about the voices in Richtofens head I wonder if its one entity or several talking to him. In the end I like to say its just one because it makes it simple.

Guest Shoreyo

@MonopolyMac It's more the fact that all the names originate from other religions/mythology and people end up mixing them up, for example even Lucifer might not be the name of the opposition to God in Christianity, it is taken from Isiah 14, but Isiah 14 is talking about Babylon! And Lucifer just means morning star:

How you have fallen from heaven,

morning star, son of the dawn!

You can understand why people think it means the devil after all of the literature about 'the fall', i.e. Paradise Lost. As far as I know, this started around the 3rd century AD, some even argue whether there is a Satan in Christianity at all or if it is just an add on...

But bringing this back to zombies, yes, the main theme I always remind people of in Treyarchs works is their references to conspiracy theories and popular culture, i.e. 115 (no, Treyarch weren't the first to use it...), Aliens (Vrill-ya), Shangri-La, Die Glocke etc and now Theology :D

Guest MixMasterNut

OMG, someone finally mentions how Alchemy applies to this story!!!

Until now, I've been feeling all alone in this rabbit hole.

Mac, welcome to the tea-party my friend :twisted:

march-hare-and-mad-hatter-2-jpg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thesavage5118

1 of the first times I played this map, I was down by the bridge where the pack a punch stone is. I heard the most evil, sketchy, satanistic voice I have ever heard coming through my turtle beaches. Haven't heard it since. Another person and I discussed it in a earlier thread somewhere.