Kings of Aether

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

Kings of Aether

(apparently this has been double posted.) (sorry Der Atzi) I was originally going to post this in the Asylum, but I didn't see it so I posted it here. Apparently a mod approved it or something because I found it there earlier.

If anyone with the power to do so sees this, please delete this thread.

Aether is another dimension we know next to nothing about.

The only things we know are it is tied to the zombies (or 115)

And maybe what it could look like. 

Sam says "enjoy the Aether!" when killing with the Gersche device. So the purplish-mess might be the Aether spilling out and being recollected at the end.

I was also considering the Cosmic Silverback.

Perhaps he is not so Cosmic, but perhaps inter dimensional!

I propose that the Cosmic Slverback is a King of Aether! Able to control the zombies and lead them in an organized fashion against any he desires!

(still dosn't explain the spacesuit)

Sam, going into the M.P.D., became a King of Aether (it's a title, doesn't have to be queen) 

And George, was granted a similar but MUCH less potent King of Aether style power.

Kings of Aether... Sounds like a video game.

Update: Maybe 115 isn't from our dimension at all. It might be some sort of vital substance In Aether, like blood or water. It just does wield stuff in our dimension, and these Kings are extremely powerful beings that can control it.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Der atzi

:evil: :facepalm: you didn't listen, tisk tisk....I'll let you crash and burn on your own then.... Thanks for not taking my advise and listening to Afro..... One for him zero for me.... Even all I try to do Is help....

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

:evil: :facepalm: you didn't listen, tisk tisk....I'll let you crash and burn on your own then.... Thanks for not taking my advise and listening to Afro..... One for him zero for me.... Even all I try to do Is help....

Ok, seriously. PM ME!

If I have any facts wrong and that's what that was about, please don't hesitate to post.

Guest imported_Phantom

Der Atzi you're wrong in this situation. Tankeo is making good posts, I've seen a lot of them and they're all good. There's nothing wrong with that, that is what we want on this site, it's what keeps the story going, and keeps the theory up to date. We had one other guy making amazing theories all the time and helping the site out through it that always comes to mind, that's AlphaSnake and he became admin although he was the newest person on the staff other than Faust. Leave the guy alone and let him make his posts.

And he is right, if you want to argue with him (debate, whatever) then use Private Messages, doing so on the forum board is immature. Just don't flame and then it's fine.

As for the bump button (that you were asking about in the other topic that was deleted) it only shows up on topics that you made, and it only shows up if it hasn't been posted on for a while (that's the point of the bump button, to make topics that aren't viewed for a while viewed again, that's why there is a time constraint on using them)

Guest Der atzi

Der Atzi you're wrong in this situation. Tankeo is making good posts, I've seen a lot of them and they're all good. There's nothing wrong with that, that is what we want on this site, it's what keeps the story going, and keeps the theory up to date. We had one other guy making amazing theories all the time and helping the site out through it that always comes to mind, that's AlphaSnake and he became admin although he was the newest person on the staff other than Faust. Leave the guy alone and let him make his posts.

And he is right, if you want to argue with him (debate, whatever) then use Private Messages, doing so on the forum board is immature. Just don't flame and then it's fine.

As for the bump button (that you were asking about in the other topic that was deleted) it only shows up on topics that you made, and it only shows up if it hasn't been posted on for a while (that's the point of the bump button, to make topics that aren't viewed for a while viewed again, that's why there is a time constraint on using them)

Tried that, got nowere .......I am sick! Of hearing all this YOU want new topics??!?!? IWILL GIVE YOU NEW TOPICS!!!!!!!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Chill the hell out Der Atzi. If you consistently make good new topics you'll get noticed. ;)

On the topic of Kings of Aether, I actually reaaallly like this theory Tankeo! Although I personally don't think that Sam and the Cosmic Silverback are on the same level of control. Samantha can control all the zombies from this high position she is(was) in. The Cosmic Silverback also has some control but he is also a zombie so doesn't that just make him a pawn as well? Same with George.

George Romero I believe had an encounter with a huge and concentrated amount of 115 which gave him great power. But as you saw in the cutscene a zombie actually grabbed him and pulled him into the ocean. So I believe Samantha actually wanted to create a "General" of the sorts of her army.

The Cosmic Silverback we know went to the Moon which of course has 115. After contact he became another General for Sammy. It all sounds very strategical when you think about it which makes me think Sam might be a pawn of someone else in an even higher position...

Those are my thoughts, Awesome theory and heres a brain. [brains]

Guest BlindBusDrivr

This is a very good theory, I'll give you some [brains] for it.

But I don't think that the cosmic silverback is the king, he's just a russian test monkey that gets zombified by 115 when he gets to the moon, it says on a magazine on Five, USDD, and Convoy.

I believe the 'kings' of aether are the Devil and whoever is in the MPD.

I just had a really good theory hold on I'll post it.