Dropa Stone Discs found on Shangri la and Moon

MixMasterNut

[center:3r0b8tyj]Ever wonder about this stone disc in the starting room of Shangri la?...

SLDropa.png

... and here's is another one in the Biodome on Moon

DropaDiscMoon.jpg

I believe these are Dropa Stone Discs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Legend of the Dropa Stones - The Chinese Rosewell

In 1938, Chi Pu Tei, an archaeologist professor at the Beijing University, led a group of his students on and expedition to explore a series of connected caves, in a remote, pathless, part of the Himalayan moutains, in Bayan-Kara-Ula in Qinghai, which is right on the border of China and Tibet.

It is reported that parts of the tunnels may have been artifically carved out, because the series of tunnels were described to be squared and the walls glazed, as if cut with great heat.

Inside the tunnels, the team found many rows of neatly organize tombs, containing 4 ft 4 in skeletons buried within. The skeletons themselves had abnormally big heads, small bodies, and frail limbs. It is said that one of the members of the team suggested that they might be the remains of an unkown species of gorilla. To which Professor Chi Pu Tei responded "Who ever heard of apes burying one another?"

On the walls they found drawing that depicted these same humanoid creatures with big heads and frail limbs. They look very much like what we would describe as "grey" aliens. There were also carved on the walls, pictures of the Sun, Moon, stars, and the mountains around them. In addition, there were pea-size dots connecting the Earth with the sky. This suggest that it may have been an ancient star map (ie ET road map)

At the burial site, the team found a foot wide stone disc, with tiny grooves spiraling out from it's center, much like a vinyl record. As they explored the tunnels further they found even more of these stone discs. 716 in total. The stone discs, and other findings were collected, cataloged and taken back to the University. The stone discs are said to be around 12,000 years old. The location of these caves has never been found again.

In 1958, 20 years after the discover, a scholar at the university, Dr. Tsum Nui of Beijing concluded that the grooves on the disc consisted of ancient hieroglyphics of unknown origin and pattern. The designs were so small that you would need a magnifying glass to read the markings. How the markings could have been etched in so tiny, and with such precision is still a mystery. When Dr. Tsum Nui deciphered the symbols on the discs, they told an amazing story.

What he discovered was that the stones discs were a recorded history for a primitive group of people called the Ham. The deciphered symbols told a story of how a group of Ham hunters came across a crashed alien space ship. There they encountered these aliens beings which they called, the Dropa. The Ham hid in their caves from the Dropa for ten days before realizing that the Dropa only had peaceful intent. During the confusion, the Ham exterminated most of the Dropa because of how repulsively different they looked and smelled from themselves. There were passages that expressed regret for this. There were also feelings of regret because of the remote location of the crash site, the Ham were not being able to help the Dropa repair their spacecraft, thus leaving the Dropa unable to return to their home planet.

Russian scientist were granted access to research the stone discs. They found that the discs contained large amounts of cobalt and other metallic substances. They placed the disc on a special turntable, and once spun it was said to have vibrated or "hummed" in an unusual rhythmic pattern as though an electic current was passing through them. They may have been used in some part of an electrical circuit. And they have clear physical evidence suggesting that they have been exposed to extraodinarily high voltages. The Russian scientist reported that they appeared to be some kind of ancient hard disk.

Dr. Tsum was told to keep quiet about his findings, however his report eventually appeared in a professional journal in 1962. He was then ridiculed and blacklisted by the Perking Academy of Pre-history into self-imposed exile in Japan for the remainder of his life.

640px-FocusingStoneAltar.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This video gives a good overview of the legend of the Dropa Stone Discs

[youtube:3r0b8tyj]74itBLQCs4s[/youtube:3r0b8tyj]

Images of Dropa Discs

dropastonebw2.jpg

dropastones2.jpg

dropastonesflat.jpg

dropastoneslite2.jpg

dropastoneslite1.jpg

The Lolladoff Disc

TR_Lolladoff_Disk_1_110112.jpg

art004.jpg[/center:3r0b8tyj]

Resources:

http://www.crystalinks.com/dropa.html

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ancientanomalies/a/aa060198.htm

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Special thanks to TheFlame150 on the PTG forums for pointing out this theory on the dropa stones. He pointed it out, and I just ran with it.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rissole25

Nice find! I always wondered what those things were.

I think it's very cool that they could be used like an ancient hard disk. I wonder why Richtofen was studying them? It seems unlikely he would've had a special turntable to read them at Griffin Station, but there might've been one at Shangri-La, and he might've taken it with him possibly?

Do you think the Dropa will come into the story, or be mentioned at least? Or that these stone discs are the Vril-Ya's version of them, with their own messages on them?

Guest MixMasterNut

Nice find! I always wondered what those things were.

I think it's very cool that they could be used like an ancient hard disk. I wonder why Richtofen was studying them? It seems unlikely he would've had a special turntable to read them at Griffin Station, but there might've been one at Shangri-La, and he might've taken it with him possibly?

Do you think the Dropa will come into the story, or be mentioned at least? Or that these stone discs are the Vril-Ya's version of them, with their own messages on them?

I'm not sure whether Richtofen brought one back with him. and thats the one in the Biodome. Or whether the dropa stone was already there on the surface of the Moon and the Biodome was built ontop of it. Remember the pyramids and pyramid device were on the Moon before Group 935 got there.

And I think at this point we need to get off the idea of Vril-ya being the only alien race worth recognizing in the game. These are Dropa stones, not Vril-ya stones. Maybe Dropa and Vril-ya are two names for the same thing. But still, I refuse to call these Vril-Ya just because the previous map had a weapon call VR11. They are Dropa in origin.

Guest Rissole25

Fair enough. I just did a quick google search, and didn't find anything relating Dropa/Dzopa and Vril/Vril-Ya together, so they are indeed different. But I wonder why the Vril-Ya had them? I'm not sure whether I like more alien beings getting involved in Zombies haha. I'll give you brains as soon as I'm able to. :)

Guest Strwrsbob

wow great job!

I've seen some on MP maps (Nuketown has some on the chests in houses) and on is in the corner of the loading screen of Der Riese! I'v always wondered what they are, nice job!

Guest Pride_J-A

Oauhh!! :shock: I see the stone in ShangriLa, near the stairs of the PaP, but I didn´t notice it in Moon...

Could the stone arrive to the Moon by the Hurricane?

I think the Hurricane appeared in 1946, hours before Brock and Gary arrived to ShangriLa...

Does Any of you know who or what created the hurricane?

PS: Sorry if I make mistakes, I don´t speak English very well ^^U

:mrgreen:

Guest MixMasterNut

I may be wrong but the DR load screen has one on the bottom rh corner

Very plausible. Especially when considering how many things we've found on Der Riese that relate to the nazi's reverse-engineering ancient technology.

But the one on the Der Riese loading screen is made of metal, rather than stone. That's the one thing that really throws me off.

Der_Riese_Loading_Screen.jpg

Guest MixMasterNut

Oauhh!! :shock: I see the stone in ShangriLa, near the stairs of the PaP, but I didn´t notice it in Moon...

I think the Hurricane appeared in 1946, hours before Brock and Gary arrived to ShangriLa...

Welcome to codz! The reports linked in your signature are awesome. Your English is fine. I hope you become a regular here :P

Why do you think the Tornado ("hurricane") appears in 1946? And why do you think Brock and Gary arrived in Shangrila in 1946?

I'd love to hear the evidence you've found supporting this.

I'm under the assumption that the tornado shows up between events on Shangril la and Moon, or after the events on the Moon. But to be honest, I really don't know. That one is an unknown at this time.

But as far as the tornado goes, I believe it is being created by a mercury vortex generator, and that the temple is actually an ancient vimana about to take flight. The tornado is representing the vortex energy being generated from the mercury vortex generator. I'm either totally insane with this theory, or totally right! Check my Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis thread for more info I've posted about this theory.

Guest MixMasterNut

Very plausible idea you have BlindBusDrvr.

killallzombies and I have an alternative idea that this box might contain Natan meteorites, or steel forged from Natan meteorites during the Greap Leap Forward. That whole theory spawned off the secret Kino audio file found on Wii.

Or maybe the boxes contain stockpiled weapons for the various communist countries.

That loading screen is the most confusing to me.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Very plausible idea you have BlindBusDrvr.

killallzombies and I have an alternative idea that this box might contain Natan meteorites, or steel forged from Natan meteorites during the Greap Leap Forward. That whole theory spawned off the secret Kino audio file found on Wii.

Or maybe the boxes contain stockpiled weapons for the various communist countries.

That loading screen is the most confusing to me.

Well let's look at Indie for a hint!

After all, it is a nod to them

So in the movie, the ware house guards secretive information from each country in the boxes. The ark was there, the skulls were there, etc.

So it's very likely that China kept those in there.

The only other mystery is what Cuba and Burkina Faso have to do with it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MixMasterNut

No, because there is no mention of Vril-ya within the legends of the Dropa.

Two completely different alien mythologies.

We've been visited by several different species/groups of aliens. Just because they are both alien races, doesn't necessarily mean they are the same.

Guest MurderMachineX

First of all, you're assuming that the Vril-Ya are aliens. I assume that this is probably because you believe they are, yet you assume that I believe the same, no, not believe, that they are.

Secondly, of course there are no mentions of Vril-Ya in Dropa. Why would you waste my time with such an answer? It helps none whatsoever.

You've proposed this theory, based on the objects that look like this other legend. The other legend has enlongated skulls, which matches with the enlongated skull in Shangri-La. So that is two tethers to the theory, which is enough for me to give it a chance. However, Shangri-La is hypothesized to be a gateway to Agartha, which is mostly populated by Vril-Ya. The enlongated skull I assumed would be merely a Vril-Ya skull, one with physiological differences. Now your theory proposes another answer, and I was trying to puruse some more information so I can know which way is right.

Guest MixMasterNut

Oh okay, I think I gotcha now...

Because this Dropa Stone evidence with the skulls is happening at Shangri la (the gate to Agartha and the Vril-ya), there is a marriage of the two mythologies.

Guest Pride_J-A

Welcome to codz! The reports linked in your signature are awesome. Your English is fine. I hope you become a regular here :P

Why do you think the Tornado ("hurricane") appears in 1946? And why do you think Brock and Gary arrived in Shangrila in 1946?

I'd love to hear the evidence you've found supporting this.

I'm under the assumption that the tornado shows up between events on Shangril la and Moon, or after the events on the Moon. But to be honest, I really don't know. That one is an unknown at this time.

But as far as the tornado goes, I believe it is being created by a mercury vortex generator, and that the temple is actually an ancient vimana about to take flight. The tornado is representing the vortex energy being generated from the mercury vortex generator. I'm either totally insane with this theory, or totally right! Check my Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis thread for more info I've posted about this theory.

Well, I think that because Der Riese happened in 1946, during an Eclipse. In ShangriLa´s loading screen, we can see the same Eclipse, so I think it happens at the same time.

My teory is that when Richtofen use the teleportatation by first time, he went to the MPD. Near the MPD there was another person! Richtofen think that this person was Schuster, but no, he wasn´t. Few seconds later, this person and Richtofen were teleported to ShangriLa.

Then, in Shangrila, Richtofen, the mystery man and other 2 people used the Tornado to go with a pyramid to the Moon.

For this reason, in ShangriLa´s loading screedn we can see the Tornado, and the, in Moon loading screen, we can see 4 people at the Moon with a pyramid near them. This 4 people aren´t Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey, they are Richtofen and 3 other people.

When Richtofen returned to Der Riese with Schuster, he had changed, and he knows now what he have to do: find the Vril, the meteor of ShangriLa and the MPD.

But why? The Vril and the meteor only serve to open the pyramid if there is a person inside. So the 3 people Richtofen met at ShangriLa knew that, in the future, Samantha will go into the MPD and Richtofen will have to find Vril and meteor to take out her from the pyramid.

So I think these people were Richtofen of the future, and other 2 people of the future. It´s a crazy idea but it can explain a lot of things of Zombie Story :)

(If I have time, I can translate all my teory "Project ?" (you can see it in my signature) and post it at this page :mrgreen: )

Guest BlackOpsTiger

I'm hoping that the Zombies storyline isn't over, because deciphering these clues and having Treyarch look at our theories and using some of them in the game is pretty awesome, and I know some of points have already been raised, but I want to point out a few things I noticed about these disks and their story:

- The Location of these disks according to this myth is that they originated in Shangri-la, according to some buddhist commentary

- According to the legend the disks were found in CAVES with moons, stars, THE RISING SUN, and other related symbols. Does anybody remember the rising sun facility and the drawings on the wall of verruckt, I'm not willing to rule out that this Dropa disk and Vril-Ya/Alien race are in no way related to Shi-No-Numa (fairly close to "Shangri-la" or Verruckt.

- The disks were found to have HIGHLY ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES, same with ALL of the wunder weapons (perhaps Richtofen had some help from this alien race?) and the same with Die Glocke and the time travel aspect, the same goes for NOVA gas and the chemicals, but mostly the metallic and electric properties theorized in time travel and the wunder weapons.

- These Dropa Disks (in real life) were a hoax by David Gamon, he was trying to create a "chinese Roswell" during all of this UFO hype, so considering Area 51 this could well turn out to be related to another large scale conspiracy theory Treyarch loves to dig up

- The Disks were later re-"discovered" in the lates 60's in a Russian experiment (could play very well into the continuation of Black Ops if there is one)

So, what would I conclude from all of this?

Although I am skeptical of Treyarch continuing the zombies story, as much as I want it to be continued, I think that this can all be connected to Richtofen and the Vril, although Treyarch will never tell us if we have fully discovered the storyline completely I think there is a lot more to explore in this topic.

I also am inclined to believe that the eclipse and star-maps of these Dropa creatures may have something to do with the conditions of the easter egg on Shangri-La. I'm sure that with the artifacts we have seen there is a way to "manipulate" Aether and Group 935 may have very well learned it all if it weren't for Richtofen, although I do believe all of this crazy story drove him crazy.

Anyway, whenever there is complete solid confirmation that zombies WILL continue with this storyline I would love to continue doing research and theories with this story, because it is really enticing.

Until then Zombies Community :mrgreen:

-Jared / BlackOpsTiger