Zombies (MOSTLY kino) theory

Guest Ace of spades

Guest Ace of spades

MY KINO THEORY AND PART OF OTHER MAPS THEORY:

So, first notice that on the screens around the chair when u select m-player,campain, or zombies, one screen says 47083( he also says code 47083 at the beginning of solo kino). When flipped upside down, u get ebola. That can turn eyes yellow and shrivels skin and kills u in roughly 1 1/2 weeks. Das y zombies have yellow eyes and shriveled skin. They all got ebola. And the monkeys in kino were exposed to nova ( that is y ur screen gets blurry when they explode. Also, the hell hounds come from a scientst's (probably the german guy) daughter (samantha) which when he built the teleoprter, he threw her in to save her from the zombies. She also had her dog and teddy bear with her. That is why dogs teleport and why when mystery box gives teddy bear it teleports. The scientist tried to make supersoldiers with all the dead people, BUT THAT WENT WRONG! so he made the mystery box and a few guns to defend himself from the zombies. That is the main story of kino and part of other maps so tell me if i left anything out plz! Also i know someone who knows some german and kino der toten means theater of the dead.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Matuzz

You should have posted this in the training facility. The events where Maxis and Samantha were trapped in a room with first hell hound (fluffy) happened in Der Riese. I'm not getting the theory you are trying to say about Kino itself.

But I must say nice find with the EBOLA code though it has been also discussed quite along time ago.

And basically everything you posted has been discussed before.

But I welcome to you in the world of zombie theories.

Guest killallzombies

You should have posted this in the training facility. The events where Maxis and Samantha were trapped in a room with first hell hound (fluffy) happened in Der Riese. I'm not getting the theory you are trying to say about Kino itself.

But I must say nice find with the EBOLA code though it has been also discussed quite along time ago.

And basically everything you posted has been discussed before.

But I welcome to you in the world of zombie theories.

[brains] for not beating him down