Pyramid found on Apollo 17 mission photograph

MixMasterNut

Frame: AS17-135-20680

Apollo 17 Mission

Cameraman: Jack Schmitt

Film Magazine: 136-Hotel, exposed during EVA1

Location: Taurus Littrow LZ, facing the "boulder" known as "Geophone Rock" (EVA1)

http://next.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html

AS17-135-20680.jpg

For a High Resolution image, go to this NASA link:

AS17-135-20680HR.jpg

[center:1by8hdy6]For three decades Nasa officially catalogued it as being a "blank" (no image data) frame.

This image is far from blank!!![/center:1by8hdy6]

AS17-135-20680LevelsAdjusted.jpg

I took the AS17-135-20680 image into Photoshop and made this image by simply adjusting the Levels to add contrast.

[center:1by8hdy6][youtube:1by8hdy6]-9cb5DPEv-M[/youtube:1by8hdy6]

I made a Youtube video to show that you can do it too[/center:1by8hdy6]

[center:1by8hdy6]Apollo 17 photograph taken by Dr. "Jack" Harrison H. Schmitt

jackschmitt.jpg

Jack Schmitt was part of the Appollo 17 crew, which was the last crew to visit the moon. He was the geologist on the astronaut team.[/center:1by8hdy6]

[quote name='http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/schmitt-hh.html

']On his first journey into space, Dr. Schmitt occupied the lunar module pilot seat for Apollo 17 -- the last scheduled manned Apollo mission to the United States --which commenced at 11:33 p.m. (CST), December 6, 1972, and concluded on December 19, 1972. He was accompanied on the voyage of the command module "America" and the lunar module "Challenger" by Eugene Cernan (spacecraft commander) and Ronald Evans (command module pilot). In maneuvering "Challenger" to a landing at Taurus-Littrow, which is located on the southeast edge of Mare Serenitatis, Schmitt and Cernan activated a base of operations facilitating their completion of three days of exploration. This last Apollo mission to the moon for the United States broke several records set by previous flights and include: longest manned lunar landing flight (301 hours, 51 minutes); longest lunar surface extravehicular activities (22 hours, 4 minutes); largest lunar sample return (an estimated 115 Kg, 249 lbs); and longest time in lunar orbit (147 hours, 48 minutes). Apollo 17 ended with a splashdown in the Pacific Ocean approximately 0.4 mile from the target point and 4.3 miles from the prime recovery ship, USS TICONDEROGA

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MixMasterNut

You've been committed to the Asylum for this.

This is the single greatest thread I have seen in at least three months. :twisted:

I consider this thread to be a continuation on these two threads of mine:

The Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis

NASA Moon image AS11-38-5564

[center:2a8st4ff]This is a very interesting display for a lunar sample from Apollo 17

82104main_pyramid.gif[/center:2a8st4ff]

Source: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/johnson/about/factsheets/lunarsamples.html

[center:2a8st4ff]Reminds me of...

MoonPyramidDevice.jpg[/center:2a8st4ff]

Guest MixMasterNut

[center:2jdxw58j]Teotihuacán, Mexico

This excavation site, holds some of the largest pyramid structures in the world

800px-View_from_Pyramide_de_la_luna.jpg

View of the Avenue of the Dead and the Pyramid of the Sun, from the Pyramid of the Moon

pyramids.jpg

Pirámide de la Luna (Pyramid of the Moon)

pryamid_sun.jpg

Pirámide del Sol (Pyramid of the Sun) is the third largest pyramid on Earth[/center:2jdxw58j]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Der atzi

You've been committed to the Asylum for this.

This is the single greatest thread I have seen in at least three months. :twisted:

I consider this thread to be a continuation on these two threads of mine:

The Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis

NASA Moon image AS11-38-5564

[center:12qfydzf]This is a very interesting display for a lunar sample from Apollo 17

82104main_pyramid.gif[/center:12qfydzf]

Source: http://www.nasa.gov/centers/johnson/about/factsheets/lunarsamples.html

[center:12qfydzf]Reminds me of...

MoonPyramidDevice.jpg[/center:12qfydzf]

Yeah, you know without the dead body to the side.... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MixMasterNut

Well it's kinda like the Apollo team saying, "Hey look what we found on the Moon!".... and people think they are refering to the rock. We know better ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MixMasterNut

[youtube:2jjnaw42]R6QNzH4x1rY[/youtube:2jjnaw42]

Karl Wolfe testifies on camera that NASA owns images of alien lunar bases