Did the nazis fear group 935

Guest Signman712

Guest Signman712

As you can tell if you know a bit about zombies that the nazi or who every was in control of the funding for 935 stoped funding them for reasons unknow my guess is that they where scaried because if for some reason 935 can easily gave their wepoens to another country and over throw the nazis.

Well thats my theroy rember leave [brains] and cimpnt be on friday bye

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DEFCON 1

This is some constructive criticism so don't take it the wrong way.

First of all asking for brains is usually frowned upon, if you deserve brains you will get them.

You should work on your grammar and spelling I know it usually doesn't matter online but it seems like whole words are missing from this.

Once again I'm not hating, it's just a friendly word of advice.

Guest Signman712

This is some constructive criticism so don't take it the wrong way.

First of all asking for brains is usually frowned upon, if you deserve brains you will get them.

You should work on your grammar and spelling I know it usually doesn't matter online but it seems like whole words are missing from this.

Once again I'm not hating, it's just a friendly word of advice.

I know my spelling sucks for 3 reason

1.i use a touch sceen phone so its very hard to type

2.I post stuff just before I go sleep and the second I wake up

3.me little bro typed this out I had the idea but he typed it

Guest Shoreyo

Why would they fear someone working for them? Source: radios on moon of Richtoffen arguing with Maxis about their funding from the Nazis.

Historically Hitler feared no one but his Generals (with good reason :P), oh and the allies after 1944! Scientists meant little to him and therefore the Nazis as a whole.

As Maxis didn't even see Richtoffen's betrayal and the subsequent zombie escape, I doubt anyone outside or inside 935 would have known apart from those working with Richtoffen!

• 3 weeks later...

As you can tell if you know a bit about zombies that the nazi or who every was in control of the funding for 935 stoped funding them for reasons unknow my guess is that they where scaried because if for some reason 935 can easily gave their wepoens to another country and over throw the nazis.

Well thats my theroy rember leave [brains] and cimpnt be on friday bye

I don't think they were scared of 935 because they basically controlled them. Sorry I couldn't add more, but that's really all I've got :)