Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iPhone, iPad and iPod

Guest PAULY-HXC

So I'm getting a little perturbed.

i am currently on Rd. 23 - have gone through 25k points spamming the box, and have yet to even SEE a wonderweapon in the cycle.

i have not seen nor gotten a ray gun, thundergun, monkeys....NADA.

i also do not see the Law, crossbow, ballistic knife, and maybe a few other weapons ive noticed missing from the box.

i have no idea how im gonna make it further, it gets SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laggy when there are alot of zombie out, it is VERY hard to get an automatic weapon going, imho - and im starting to get so frustrated with it!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PAULY-HXC

i am currently on Rd. 23 - have gone through 25k points spamming the box, and have yet to even SEE a wonderweapon in the cycle.

i also do not see the Law, crossbow, ballistic knife, and maybe a few other weapons ive noticed missing from the box.

i have no idea how im gonna make it further, it gets SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO laggy when there are alot of zombie out, it is VERY hard to get an automatic weapon going, imho - and im starting to get so frustrated with it!

Guest X HOLLYWOOD18

I'm having the same problems, i preferred the WaW version where they had a button to shoot (none of that double tap to shoot an automatic weapon BS). But the fact there missing so many weapons is inexcusable, especially not having the ray gun/thunder gun. If it IS in there them I'm just extremely unlucky.

Guest X HOLLYWOOD18

I'm having the same problems, i preferred the WaW version where they had a button to shoot (none of that double tap to shoot an automatic weapon BS). But the fact there missing so many weapons is inexcusable, especially not having the ray gun/thunder gun. If it IS in there them I'm just extremely unlucky.

Guest KrazyCookies

Correct me if I'm wrong (Since I don't own a Ipod) but on Shi No Numa didn't you have to do a Easter egg to get the Wunderwaffe? And if so, maybe they added in a easter egg you have to do to get the Ray Gun/ Thundergun?

Guest KrazyCookies

Correct me if I'm wrong (Since I don't own a Ipod) but on Shi No Numa didn't you have to do a Easter egg to get the Wunderwaffe? And if so, maybe they added in a easter egg you have to do to get the Ray Gun/ Thundergun?

Guest Rissole25

I'm pretty sure you could still get it from the box. Than after you did, another player could go dig up Peter's grave and get a Wunderwaffe, so two people would have the Wunderwaffe.

I think your just unlucky. It seems very weird and strange that they wouldn't put them in, not even the RG at least.

Level_selection_blops_ios.jpg

You even get to choose the character?! Jealous.

Guest Rissole25

I'm pretty sure you could still get it from the box. Than after you did, another player could go dig up Peter's grave and get a Wunderwaffe, so two people would have the Wunderwaffe.

I think your just unlucky. It seems very weird and strange that they wouldn't put them in, not even the RG at least.

You even get to choose the character?! Jealous.

Guest killallzombies

you know your console sucks when a f***ing iphone is getting more DLC than yours

damn you nintedo for your a** slave technitions

and your refusal to alow back door entrances for DLC

Guest killallzombies

you know your console sucks when a f***ing iphone is getting more DLC than yours

damn you nintedo for your a** slave technitions

and your refusal to alow back door entrances for DLC

Guest cjdog23

You know your engine is ancient when a handheld can display graphics in the same league as the game... minus AA, enhanced texture resolution, and about 25-50% less polygon count, which is incredible for an iPod, but pathetic for a console...

Guest cjdog23

You know your engine is ancient when a handheld can display graphics in the same league as the game... minus AA, enhanced texture resolution, and about 25-50% less polygon count, which is incredible for an iPod, but pathetic for a console...

Guest Shoreyo

more images if you need plus how to get dead ops:

Ok here it is:

"Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies delivers a Zombies experience never before seen on mobile platforms, including the original Call of Duty: Black Ops map Kino der Toten, and 50 levels of Dead-Ops Arcade, with even more features, upgrades and maps to come. Gamers can play solo, or battle it out in a true multiplayer experience with up to four people using the new Voice Chat feature."

Basic Info:

-Released december 1st.

-Ideaworks Game Studio and Activision

-4-player multiplayer, and new voice chat.

-50 levels of dead ops only.

-Activision has also stated that further map packs will be released in near future FREE OF CHARGE :shock:

choose your character (original characters on Kino)

-You have to unlock Dead Ops:

To unlock the mode you just need to hunt around in the game's many menus until you find four golden coins.

One gold coin is located in the player profile, in the bottom left panel of the screen. Just tap it to collect the coin. Another gold coin is located on the co-op multiplayer screen in the bottom right panel. Again, tap the coin. The third coin is located in the top right panel of the Extras menu. The final coin is located in the top right panel of the More Apps menu option.

"Once you've tapped all four coins you get a message saying that you've unlocked the Dead Ops Arcade mode. To play it, you just select the Dead Ops Arcade option from the map in single player mode." - Kokatu

Main menu:

Zombies_blops.jpg

Dead Ops opening screen:

1d9a71517b52b76ab589468656a57e99.png

Kino opening screen:

More kino:

Zombies_blops_screenshot.jpg

Guest Shoreyo

more images if you need plus how to get dead ops:

Ok here it is:

"Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies delivers a Zombies experience never before seen on mobile platforms, including the original Call of Duty: Black Ops map Kino der Toten, and 50 levels of Dead-Ops Arcade, with even more features, upgrades and maps to come. Gamers can play solo, or battle it out in a true multiplayer experience with up to four people using the new Voice Chat feature."

Basic Info:

-Released december 1st.

-Ideaworks Game Studio and Activision

-4-player multiplayer, and new voice chat.

-50 levels of dead ops only.

-Activision has also stated that further map packs will be released in near future FREE OF CHARGE :shock:

choose your character (original characters on Kino)

-You have to unlock Dead Ops:

To unlock the mode you just need to hunt around in the game's many menus until you find four golden coins.

One gold coin is located in the player profile, in the bottom left panel of the screen. Just tap it to collect the coin. Another gold coin is located on the co-op multiplayer screen in the bottom right panel. Again, tap the coin. The third coin is located in the top right panel of the Extras menu. The final coin is located in the top right panel of the More Apps menu option.

"Once you've tapped all four coins you get a message saying that you've unlocked the Dead Ops Arcade mode. To play it, you just select the Dead Ops Arcade option from the map in single player mode." - Kokatu

Main menu:

Zombies_blops.jpg

Dead Ops opening screen:

1d9a71517b52b76ab589468656a57e99.png

Kino opening screen:

More kino:

Zombies_blops_screenshot.jpg

Guest Covert Gunman

Sorry but if you think this games graphics are good, you are totally wrong. This is what the graphics COULD be like:

[center:1qhxmqyd]mc3-multi-25.jpg?w=1200&h=

infinity-blade-2-66_gallery_post-610x457

mzl.oclzudan.320x480-75.jpg[/center:1qhxmqyd]

Guest Covert Gunman

Sorry but if you think this games graphics are good, you are totally wrong. This is what the graphics COULD be like:

[center:1qhxmqyd]mc3-multi-25.jpg?w=1200&h=

infinity-blade-2-66_gallery_post-610x457.jpg

mzl.oclzudan.320x480-75.jpg[/center:1qhxmqyd]

Guest DaPikmin

[center:278akzfv]mc3-multi-25.jpg?w=1200&h=

infinity-blade-2-66_gallery_post-610x457

mzl.oclzudan.320x480-75.jpg[/center:278akzfv]

What game is that at the top, first screenshot?