My theory on zombies

Guest johnsod

Guest johnsod

8-) Hey Wassup guys, I have a few ideas about the end of the Black Ops Zombies storyline, so you all know the WaW story and how it led onto Kino, but I have done some research and have thought up a theory, remember in Ascension when you launch the rocket and if you don't destroy it, it flies off somewhere?Then there's Shangri-La, TheSyndicateProject, pro gamer, posted a youtube video of a miniature rocket, flying off somewhere, and then we have the UFO thing that goes over the lighthouse in Call of the Dead when doing the easter egg, we don't actually catch sight of this and so it could be a third rocket, the three rockets all go to, I think, the moon. It doesn't properly fit in with the story massively but I think it could lead into something.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MurderMachineX

I disagree. I don't know what you're referring to with the Call of the Dead thing. The rocket in Ascension was devoid of any type of crew and no known destination for any type of autopilot system. As for the Monkey Zombie thing, it's good point (TheSyndicateProject wasn't the one who discovered it). Why do they do that? But I can't fathom a reason for it.

Guest johnsod

When you are doing the Call of the Dead easter egg, after a few steps a UFO hovers above the lighthouse and gives you the golden rod if you complete the step, it is not revealed however what the UFO is, I think it might be a rocket, as for Ascension, we don't know the destination so it could hve well gone to the moon by mistake. Then when Richtofen found the rocket he planned to send it to Earth to blow it up.

Oh and I know Syndicate probably wasn't the first to discover it but I saw it from him first.

Eh, I thoroughly disagree with the idea that there is a UFO above Call of the Dead. My understanding is that you sacrifice the human body and get the VRIL Generator. I have never seen a UFO, and the green light is from a submarine so I don't think there is a UFO.

Guest Shooter

Yeah, I gotta say I've never seen a UFO floating above the lighthouse on CotD. Every time I've done the Easter Egg I never saw it. All I've seen is the submarine and green light like Tac just mentioned.

Guest Shoreyo

The rocket in Ascension was devoid of any type of crew and no known destination for any type of autopilot system.

Actually theres no proof that it's empty, and most rockets can guide themselves without being manned (seeing a they were based on unmanned German missiles..[V2 rockets]). But at the moment we have no proof either way! :D But it is possible that that rocket may be referrenced or included again in the storyline...