From Der Riese to Ascension

Guest MixMasterNut

Guest MixMasterNut

From Der Riese to Ascension:

The story within the Ascension Group logo starts with Der Riese.

If you compare these two logos together you can see that the foundation for the Ascension Group design is based off of the design of the Waffenfabrik der Riese sign. It pays homage to it's roots.[center:3di94hdz](German translation: "The Giant Weapon Factory").[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]WaffenfabrikderRiese.jpgAscensionLogo110.png

(Note the two textures are being displayed at different scales.)[/center:3di94hdz]

There are many common themes taken from the Der Riese logo and implemented into the Ascension Group logo:

- type of metal and the amount of corrosion on it

- the grated background texture

- the rounded corners framing the sign

- the thickness in terms of depth from the shapes being extruded off the background.

WMD

The following information is taken directly from the WMD Intel Data within the Black Ops campaign.

WMD_intel.jpg

GKM - Gorki-Korolev Medical Company

file.php?avatar=215_1274580836.jpg

DATE: January 8, 1967

SUBJECT: Request for data regarding Soviet Industrial Complex

I am writing to you today in hopes that you can assist my team in ongoing research into Soviet weapon exports to the Communist nations of Cuba and North Vietnam. The information your office can provide will aid both planned and ongoing operation in the Caribbean, Latin America, and Southeast Asia.

[center:3di94hdz]CommunistWarehouse-1.jpg

(Warehouse containing soviet weapon exports)[/center:3di94hdz]

DATE: February 20, 1968

SUBJECT: UPDATE ON GKM ANALYSIS

Analysis of operational intelligence has shown that the Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company based in Prague is being used to funnel the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA 6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes. We believe GKM to be the front company that supplied the NOVA 6 to suspected agents within U.S. borders.

GKM is registered to once PAVEL GORKI, a cousin of Colonel Lev Kravchenko. The team is constructing a profile on Gorki, but we have confirmed that, following the end of WW2, he was involved in the massacre at Der Reise (*) and the resulting standoff with American forces.

12 hours ago, FBI/SWAT teams (acting on Agency request) raided the offices of 2 state-side companies with documented connections to GKM, BARBEAUX INDUSTRIES and JAKATDAR IMPORTS (ops reports can be found in the. Unfortunately, the offices were found empty. Both Barbeaux and Jakatdar are now verified front companies: The registered owners of these corporate entities died in the Korean War: Daniel Sutton and Noel Helmer.

In addition, IRS records show a large number of Barbeaux and Jakatdar employees, none of which can be adequately identified or located. After cross-referencing against Customs records, we now know that these UNSUBs entered the country under foreign labor visas at the behest of the aforementioned companies through various ports around the country: Los, New Orleans, Seattle, and other border regions. With our inability to locate these individuals, it would appear that we are dealing with Soviet sleep agents gone to ground to await further orders.

We are currently analyzing the companies' records and tracking leads as fast as we can, but it seems that everyone associated with Barbeaux and Jakatdar simple does not exist.

(*) Note that Der Riese is misspelled in the original CIA Intel Doc

[center:3di94hdz]PTBrainwashclones.jpgPTgoogles.jpg

(Nova 6 gas and mind control experiments)[/center:3di94hdz]

Friedrich Steiner is the Link between Der Riese and Ascension

The link between Der Reise and the Ascension Group is Friedrich Steiner

Steiner-Intel.png

Dr. Freidrich Steiner

Place of Birth: Hamburg, Germany

Nationality: German

D.O.B. 06/11/1904

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Summary Profile:

Born into privilege and affluence, Steiner is a scientific genius on par with the greatest minds of the time and by the age of 20 he amassed a number of degrees and caught the eye of Schutzstaffel (SS).

Recruited into the Third Reich's Wunderwaffe Program, he brought his expertise to the NOVA 6 studies, one of Hitler's most prized projects.

Steiner is a coward and a blowhard and will do anything to save his own skin. He exemplified this trait when he gave up his own men to Dragogovich at the end of WW2 in order to save his own skin and continue on his life's work. Since the end of the war, Steiner has worked exclusively for Dragovich.

Steiner is untrustworthy and vindictive. Emotional ups and downas are the norm due to sleep disorders including insomnia and night terrors. Because of this, he is emotionally erratic, his actions unpredictable.

He will do anything to save his own skin, and showed this when he gave up his own men to Dragovich in the Arctic Circle. Steiner even told his men to come out and give up their weapons, though he knew that Dragovich was going to have them killed.

Steiner is old now and bent. He may even have a hunchback. He is weak from years of fear. Hunched over, he is no more than 5'10, though may once have been a young 6'2" man.

He is normal build, and may also have a limp, given to him by Kravchenko (perhaps he was given while in Arctic Circle).

Since the end of the war (WWII), Steiner has been working for Dragovich. Knows how to cause imparible damage to a victim.

[center:3di94hdz]WMD Intro Cinematic

[youtube:3di94hdz]7ALVcJQhA-8[/youtube:3di94hdz]

Pay attention at 0:20 for info on Steiner[/center:3di94hdz]

2011_10_28_19_51_58_01357.jpg

SteninerKinoAnimation_01472.jpg

[center:3di94hdz]Hmmmmm, now where I have I seen footage of that hunchbacked scientist before? Oh, I know....[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]Kino der Toten film projector:

2950717219_1_3.jpg[/center:3di94hdz]

2950717219_1_5.jpg2950717219_1_7.jpg2950717219_1_11.jpg

The radios film reels in Kino der Toten discuss Dr. Maxis's failed mind-control expirements on zombies. The second film reel shows the all seeing eye. One image has a Group 935 logo burnt into it. The third feel reel shows images of Dr. Freidrich Steiner at work. These are from the same film shown in the WMD intro cinematic, except the letters E-A-R, and some kind of symbol have been added to each frame.

[center:3di94hdz]KinoEye.png[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]CompassinGeometry_00451640x360.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbm9oPtfIau5DBERbTVxEkTvZyfDQHhYZUEbctpmPku9sqziMlSV8qP4n4

Aleister Crowley's masonic diagam in geographical layout for Ascension Group location.[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]wmd_sr71_load0451.jpg

The base on Mt. Yamantau looks just like Griffin Station on the Moon. Was the facility tested here first before being constructed on the Moon? Or is this just the game developers reusing assets within the game? Well, for one thing Mt. Yamantau is an extremely inhospitable place to be. So it could make for good testing grounds. And if you look on this frame where it list Current Conditions, Disrepair is listed first. Is this base being disassembled to be transferred to the Moon? Also, Mason calls this base a "Soviet Doomsday Bunker"[/center:3di94hdz]

EXECUTIVE ORDER

Executive_Order_Intel.jpg

[center:3di94hdz]Executive Order Intel[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]EXECUTIVE ORDER INTRO CINEMATIC

[youtube:3di94hdz]g3qOBgRekdg[/youtube:3di94hdz]

(@ 0:13 - Interogater Hudson: "Take out the Ascension Group. Nazis, scientists, co-oped by the Russians after the war" [WW2]

Mason: "We needed thier knowledge, what they learned")[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]AllSeeingEye.jpg

Cinematic starts with All-Seeing-Eye[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]TakeouttheAscensionGroup-1.jpg

(Interagator Hudson: "Take out the Ascension Group. Nazis, scientists, co-opted by the Russians after the war")[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]CIAEye.jpg

Cinematic ends with All-Seeing-Eye. Three frames have a C.I.A. logo displayed on the eyeball.

Project Nova

GermanNova6Gaschamber_32269.jpg

German Nova6 Gas Chamber[/center:3di94hdz]

*******************************************************************************************

Nova6 Logos

[center:3di94hdz]GermanNova6Logo.jpg

Closeup of German Nova6 Logo developed by Steiner

CCCPAscensionGroup-WMD_01287-1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbm9oPtfIau5DBERbTVxEkTvZyfDQHhYZUEbctpmPku9sqziMlSV8qP4n4

Ascension Group Logo found in Cosmodrome Baikonur, USSR 1963 - campaign mission Executive Order[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]AscensionLogo110.png

Ascension secret Cosmodrome - Ukrain 1963[/center:3di94hdz]

Compare and contrast these two logos for the Ascension Group. Keep in mind the events on Bailonur take place before the zombie Ascension map. Notice that the shape of the Baikonur logo fits within the zombie Ascension logo. However one big difference. The star shape has ascended up another step on the zombie Ascension logo.

[center:3di94hdz]GKM

file.php?avatar=215_1274580836.jpg[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]Schwarze Sonne AKA Black Sun.

Here's the logo for the Black Sun:

200px-Black_Sun.svg.png76-57.jpg

You see the black sun logo as crop-circle on the Shangri la map:

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3108 ... sonne2.jpg[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]Nova 6

Nova6LogoSmall.jpg

This logo fits upside down within the shape of Crowley's Philospher's Stone

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbm9oPtfIau5DBERbTVxEkTvZyfDQHhYZUEbctpmPku9sqziMlSV8qP4n4[/center:3di94hdz]

[center:3di94hdz]Notice the "N" in the Nova6 logo lines up with the "G" from the Masonic Compass. It matches the lines in this diagram a lot better than it does a chemical diagram.

The "G" usually stands for "God"

"N" stands for "Nova"

Possible Translation: Nova God[/center:3di94hdz]

*******************************************************************************************

*this entire post is subject to additional edits

Guest Rissole25

Great work again Mix! I'd give you brains but I have to spread them first haha.

I did not know that Der Riese was spelled wrong in the document. Seems more than a coincidence that it was wrong on the Rezurection poster as well. (By the way you spelled it wrong just above Steiner's photo :lol:)

I like how you've linked NdU's loading screen to it. And it actually does fit. First explanation I've heard that actually could be correct about them.

Treyarch have so many Illuminati references it's not funny. Maybe the Illuminati controls them? :shock:

Makes me wonder if Gersch knew Steiner, or met him at least.

I'll do what I can to dissect this.

[center:1bs6dnoi]PTBrainwashclones.jpgPTgoogles.jpg

(Nova 6 gas and mind control experiments)[/center:1bs6dnoi]

You show the NDU screen (I think) and where the Zombies are walking and staring at screens and mention NOVA6, but I don't see the relation to NOVA 6 in that screenshot.

And I am struggling to see what you are trying to show with Mt. Yamantau, are you saying that's where Ascension is? And you show the similarities between the base and Moon, but how could they be the same since the base is in Russia, out of 935 hands?

Ascension secret Cosmodrome - Ukrain 1963

Ukraine* Are you saying that Ascension is in Ukraine then?

And then I find all the Masonic Compass stuff a very large bit out there, but I won't say I don't slightly see a connection.

To Rissole25:

Makes me wonder if Gersch knew Steiner, or met him at least.

I don't think so due to their incredibly different manners of experimentation.

Guest MixMasterNut

I don't see the relation to NOVA 6 in that screenshot.

Do you see the chemical trail in this image? That's Nova 6 gas.

The two images from the FIVE/NDU loading screen show obvious depictions of brainwash and mind control experiments.

And I am struggling to see what you are trying to show with Mt. Yamantau, are you saying that's where Ascension is? And you show the similarities between the base and Moon, but how could they be the same since the base is in Russia, out of 935 hands?

My theory is the Ascension Group is basically Group 935 v2.0. Operations moved from Germany to Russia after WW2. And I think I illustrate the transition pretty well with the Steiner & GKM links. That is the thesis of my OP.

So yes, I am saying the base on Mt. Yamantau could be the starting room on Griffin Station. It's the same model. I'm not saying it is, but I'm saying it could be a gutted version of Griffin Station. And that would fit within the context of my theory.

Ukraine* Are you saying that Ascension is in Ukraine then?

As far as my Ukraine 1963. I probably wrote that because all the text on the Ascension map is Ukrainian. I wrote that so long ago, I don't quite remember. I've actually been working on this thread for over a month, and I guess it slipped in. I may change it to say "Secret Soviet Location" instead

And then I find all the Masonic Compass stuff a very large bit out there, but I won't say I don't slightly see a connection.

You wouldn't. But I guarantee AlphaSnake would. ;)

It'll probably be explained a lot better in an upcoming super-duper epicly long thread I've been working on. I think a lot of my weirdness lately will be explained once that thread comes out. If you do some research on Aleister Crowley, and how he fits within Nazi history, and Golden Dawn Illuminati occultism, maybe you'll have a better idea of why I think this symbol is important. You'll be seeing his diagram a lot more from me in the future.

I agree that the Ascension Group was v2.0, but it wasn't ran by Germany. Steiner gave up all his men to change sides, so I think they aren't related. It's stated that the Ascension Group was headed by Steiner himself, but organized by Dragovich. Dragovich has stated that to work with the Nazi's while they are committed to GER is worse than death.

Guest MixMasterNut

I agree that the Ascension Group was v2.0, but it wasn't ran by Germany. Steiner gave up all his men to change sides, so I think they aren't related. It's stated that the Ascension Group was headed by Steiner himself, but organized by Dragovich. Dragovich has stated that to work with the Nazi's while they are committed to GER is worse than death.

file.php?avatar=215_1274580836.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Epicness deserves [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

You my friend are on a roll.

Have you considered playing Black jack? :lol:

CompassinGeometry_00451640x360.jpg

The evidence is overwhelming. :shock:

Was I right, or was I right?

I tell you, I scare myself silly. :?

101111111111111.jpg

GKNOVA 6 Linked To Der Riese

Now we have the Kino link to Steiner & Group 935.

People, campaign is all about the zombies, it's just missing actual zombies in the levels. All the intel to link them is there.

The Illuminati, Mason, Black Magic the Occult...

It's all here & some of the evidence is quite real, just look at Boheim Grove FFS...

Aleister had his finger is so many pies so to speak.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Matuzz

Nice work, I was going to make thread about nerve toxins and 935+Ascension Group but because of lack of time I never made it.

But I can trough in here some of the interesting stuff :D

ig-farben.gif

Well first of all sorry about the image size, but there it is, I.G. Farbenindustrie AG logo. Connection to GKNOVA logo? Definitely.

I.G. Farbenindustrie AG was a German chemical industry conglomerate. Its name is taken from Interessen-Gemeinschaft Farbenindustrie AG (lit. Community of interest of the dye industry). The company was formed in 1925 from a number of major companies that had been working together closely since World War I. During its heyday IG Farben was the fourth-largest company in the world, after General Motors, U.S. Steel and Standard Oil. During the planning of the invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland, IG Farben cooperated closely with Nazi officials and directed which chemical plants should be secured and delivered to IG Farben.

During the planning of the invasion of Czechoslovakia and Poland, IG Farben cooperated closely with Nazi officials and directed which chemical plants should be secured and delivered to IG Farben.[1]

In 1941, an investigation exposed a "marriage" cartel between John D. Rockefeller's United States-based Standard Oil Co. and I.G. Farben.[13][14][15][16] It also brought new evidence concerning complex price and marketing agreements between DuPont,[citation needed] a major investor in and producer of leaded gasoline, United States Industrial Alcohol Company and its subsidiary, Cuba Distilling Co. The investigation was eventually dropped, like dozens of others in many different kinds of industries, due to the need to enlist industry support in the war effort.[citation needed][original research?] However, the top directors of many oil companies agreed to resign, and oil industry stocks in molasses companies were sold off as part of a compromise worked out.[17][18][19]

IG Farben held the patent for the pesticide Zyklon B[20] (used in Holocaust gas chambers), and owned 42.2 percent (in shares) of Degesch (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Schädlingsbekämpfung) which manufactured it. IG Farben also had managers in Degesch's Managing Committee. Of the 24 directors of IG Farben indicted in the so-called IG Farben Trial (1947–1948) before a U.S. military tribunal at the subsequent Nuremberg Trials, 13 were sentenced to prison terms between one and eight years. Some of those indicted in the trial were subsequently made leaders of the post-war companies that split off from IG Farben, including those who were sentenced at Nuremberg.[citation needed]

Some of the people who served prison sentences but later became leaders in post war-companies include:

Hermann Schmitz, who became a member of the supervisory board for the Deutsche Bank in Berlin and honorary chairman of the supervisory board of Rheinische Stahlwerke AG [21]

Georg von Schnitzler,serving as president of the Deutsch-Ibero-Amerikanische Gesellschaft [22]

Fritz ter Meer, becoming chairman of the supervisory board of Bayer AG and a supervisory board member of several firms [23]

Otto Ambros, holding seats on supervisory boards Chemie Grünenthal (being active during the Contergan scandal), Feldmühle, and Telefunken, and working as an economic consultant in Mannheim [24]

Heinrich Bütefisch, becoming a member of the supervisory boards for Deutsche Gasolin AG, Feldmühle, and Papier- und Zellstoffwerke AG, and consulting with Ruhrchemie AG Oberhausen and subsequently joining its supervisory board. [25]

Max Ilgner, becoming the chairman of the executive board of a chemistry firm in Zug [26]

Heinrich Oster, becoming a member of the supervisory board of Gelsenberg AG. [27]

Some of the people who were acquitted and later became leaders in post war-companies include:

Fritz Gajewski, becoming chairman of the board of Dynamit Nobel. [28]

Christian Schneider (chemist), becoming a member of the supervisory boards of Süddeutsche Kalkstickstoff-Werke AG Trostberg and Rheinauer Holzhydrolyse-GmbH, Mannheim [29]

Hans Kühne, taking a position at Bayer Elberfeld. [30]

Carl Lautenschläger, becoming a research associate at Bayer Elberfeld. [31]

Wilhelm Rudolf Mann, resuming his position as head of pharmaceutical sales at Bayer. He also presided over the GfK, Society for Consumer Research, and the Foreign Trade Committee of the BDI, Federation of German Industry. [32]

Carl Wurster, resuming his position of chairman of the managing board, and was the major force behind the reestablishment of BASF. After retiring, he continued to be active as a member and chairman of supervisory boards in companies such as Bosch, Degussa (later being acquired by RAG [33]), and Allianz. [34]

Heinrich Gattineau, becoming a member of the board and supervisory council of WASAG Chemie-AG, and Mitteldeutsche Sprengstoff-Werke GmbH

In 1939, a pilot plant for tabun production was set up at Munster-Lager, on Lüneburg Heath near the German Army proving grounds at Raubkammer. In January 1940, construction began on a secret plant, code named "Hochwerk" (High factory), for the production of tabun at Dyherrnfurth an der Oder (now Brzeg Dolny in Poland), on the Oder River 40 km (25 mi) from Breslau (now Wroc?aw) in Silesia.

The plant was large, covering an area of 2.4 by 0.8 km (1.5 by 0.5 miles) and was completely self-contained, synthesizing all intermediates as well as the final product, tabun. The factory even had an underground plant for filling munitions, which were then stored at Krappitz (now Krapkowice) in Upper Silesia. The plant was operated by Anorgana GmbH, a subsidiary of IG Farben, as were all other chemical weapon agent production plants in Germany at the time.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/nerve-agent#ixzz1sToezJz9

To note: Breslau, the home of Der Riese

Gerhard Schrader:

Dr. Gerhard Schrader (25 February 1903–1990) was a German chemist specializing in the discovery of new insecticides, hoping to make progress in the fight against hunger in the world. Dr. Schrader is best known for his accidental discovery of nerve agents such as sarin and tabun, and for this he is sometimes called the "father of the nerve agents".

Schrader grew up in Bortfeld, near Wendeburg, Germany, studied chemistry at TU Braunschweig, and was later employed at the Bayer AG division of IG Farben.

Dr. Schrader discovered several very effective insecticides, including bladan (the first fully synthetic contact insecticide), and parathion (E 605). In 1936, while employed by the large German conglomerate IG Farben, he was experimenting with a class of compounds called organophosphates, which killed insects by interrupting their nervous systems. Instead of a new insecticide, he accidentally discovered tabun, an enormously toxic organophosphate compound still sometimes stockpiled today as a nerve agent. During World War II, under the Nazi regime, teams led by Dr. Schrader discovered two more organophosphate nerve agents, and a fourth after the war:

Tabun (1936)

Sarin (1938)

Soman (1944)

Cyclosarin (1949)

Guest jayghf1978

Awesome!!!!

This is far too deep for my taste but sitting in my seat at work I had trouble putting it down.

Well done, this makes my college term paper look like child's play.

Guest MixMasterNut

Epicness deserves [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

You my friend are on a roll.

What, this old thing?

I originally authored this thread 5 months ago. This was maybe my first major theory thread on CoDz. :lol:

Looking back at it now, I reads more like a jumble of notes that were in my head.

Guess it's better it recieves some attention on it now, rather than never.

Have you considered playing Black jack? :lol:

pokertable1.jpg

How much you wanna bet :twisted:

- Mix