Decoding the 31-79 JGb215

Guest MixMasterNut

Guest MixMasterNut

[center:22vkunqm]31-79 JGb215

830px-Sid_view_3179jgb215_LQ.png

The 31-79 JGb215 is both a wunder weapon & transmutation device.[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]Space Ship Logo[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]This logo of a spaceship is ontop of the 31-79 JGb215:

The_logo_on_31-79_JGb215.jpg

Interesting to note that the design has similar composition to the Ascension Group logo:

CCCPAscensionGroup-WMD_01287-1.jpg[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]The Naga[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]1zx8qwz.jpg

215%27s_Iron_Sights.jpg220px-Laonaga.jpg[/center:22vkunqm]

In Hinduism, the Nagas are the manevolent guardians of nature and treasure. The Nagas are most associated with the water aspects of nature. They are said to carry an elixir of life and immortality, and can transform themselves into human forms. They symbolize "life energy".

[center:22vkunqm]31-79[/center:22vkunqm]

On the Periodic table:

element 31 = Ga - Gallium

element 79 = Au - Gold

Gallium is the burnt off bi-product of Coal and Germanite. It is considered an impurity.

Interesting to note:

element 32 = Ge - Germanium

Germanium, is derived from the latin word, Germanian, meaning German.

Richtofen, Ludvig, and Samantha are our Germans.

By transfering Gallium(Ge) into Gold, you are transmuting ashes into Gold(Au)

In terms of Astronomy, "AU" is an abbreviation for "Astrological Unit". An Astrological Unit is a unit of measurement that equals the approx. distance from the Earth to the Sun (equal to approx. 149,597,870.7 kilometres or 92,955,807.3 mi)

The idea of the Sun as a solor diety, one that represents power and life, is one that has transcended into just about every religion in human history. In short the Sun = God

In terms of Ashes transforming into a Sun, this metaphore can be used to describe a Nova.

Nova - A Nova is cataclysmic explosion within a dying white dwarf star, when hydrogen ignites and nuclear fusion reactions happen in a runaway matter.

If you look at this in terms of Ashes transforming into a Sun, this also describes the story of the Pheonix Rising.

[center:22vkunqm]phoenixRising.png[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]JGb[/center:22vkunqm]

In Atom physics: JGb = Grain-Boundary Diffusion Flux

The easiest way I can explain Grain-Boundary Diffusion Flux, is on an atomic level when crystal grains of different species shift around, they end up arranging themselves so that they fill in tiny gaps between grains, and thus become a smaller, denser version of the original whole. OIn very simple terms, it's sort of like sbuilding a snow ball.

This explains how the gun shrinks everything it shoots.

(Sorry, but I couldn't find a convenient one-stop, easy-to-understand, references for this. If you want to learn more, then you'll have to read some scholarly reports on electrochemical disposition)

[center:22vkunqm]JGb215[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]The_name_on_31-79_JGb215.jpg

Jesus.jpg

JGb215 = JESUS (with a "?" mark in the middle of it)[/center:22vkunqm]

[center:22vkunqm]31-79 JGb215 is code for transforming a German into a God. (Ascension)

Is there a German Anti-Christ?

"Beware of the beast man.

For he is the devils pawn.

Alone among gods primates.

He kills for sport,or lust,or greed.

Yay he will murder his brother to posses his brothers land.

Let him not breed in great numbers,

For he will make a desert of his home,and yours.

Shun him, drive him back into his jungle layer.

For he is the harbinger of death."[/center:22vkunqm]

Guest MixMasterNut

You're right! Richtofen did have that quote:

"I knew Maxis was working on such a device, but I had no idea he was succesful." - Richtofen

After rethinking this, either Richtofen or Maxis could be opitomy of the anti-Christ. There was that whole double-cross thing at the end.

I'm going to update my OP to include either one of those Germans.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well the Anti Christ isn't Satan himself. He is a "representative" of the devil. If there is an anti christ in the storyline it would be Hitler in my opinion.

Guest MurderMachineX

Nice try, but I just don't think so. Look at the 7 and 9. Those are CLEARLY Mayan numbers. Given Mayan numbers, and Arabic ones, and English-looking letters, and what appears to me to be letters that look Greek and Phoenician, I think it is a composite mesh of languages. And the spaceship=Ascension thing is a bit of stretch. They are clearly two different designs; they just happen to be triangular, one of the most common shapes in existance. I don't mean to be condescending, you put work into this; just speaking my mind.

Now that there are photos, I can make my full thoughts.

As for the Ascension triangle and the ship on the gun, they look too different imo to be called the same.

For the lettering on the gun, I don't think we can say it spells out Jesus with a ? in it, it just seems like too far of a stretch.

image007.gif

That's the Mayan Numbering system, clearly showing the 7 and 9 to be Mayan. I think the Vril-ya were so ancient and what not that they used multiple languages.

Guest MixMasterNut

I appreciate all your guys input on this, even the criticism.

For myself, the theories in this thread are more like one long tangent on a much bigger idea I've been formulating lately. So it get's it's own thread.

*pops head out* Did someone say anti christ? I'll be keeping my eye on this thread oh yes...

I guarantee you'll especially want to stay tuned to my upcoming threads. It'll be stuff right up your alley!

An anti-christ is someone who outwardly appears to resemble Christ yet diametrically opposes him in action.

For example, Richtofen seems like he could be the one to stop Samantha from killing us all, but then becomes her. Or that Maxis appears like he could save humanity from the evil of Richtofen, and destroys the earth instead.

I don't think I could go as far as to say anti-christ, I believe that that is Satan, but Satan has easily made their presence in Zombies.

I don't mean this in a purely Christian sense of the ideal Anti-Christ. That's just the easiest way for me to label a universal prophecy of the end of the world. For example some say the Anti-Christ will come on 2012 because that's when the Mayans predicted the end of the world. The Mayans had no comcept of Christ, but they share a common parallel in mythology. And that's why people believe these two events go together. (BTW, I now think the Moon happens in 2012 ;) ) Another example of these types of parallel ideals is that the return of Jesus Christ and the Rising Pheonix are two different versions of the same story. Another one is that Satan is just a metaphor for Evil.

As I hope you can see, I'm reaching for a broader sense here that trancends across many different religions and cultures. That's more intune with the ideology of the Nazi occultist. And that's where I draw most my inspiration from when researching the zombie storyline. After all, the genre of this game is "Nazi Sci-Fi".

Nice try, but I just don't think so. Look at the 7 and 9. Those are CLEARLY Mayan numbers. Given Mayan numbers, and Arabic ones, and English-looking letters, and what appears to me to be letters that look Greek and Phoenician, I think it is a composite mesh of languages.

For the lettering on the gun, I don't think we can say it spells out Jesus with a ? in it, it just seems like too far of a stretch.

I'm trying to read it in what I guess you could call "L337" language. I'll admit I don't think this part of my theory is completely rock-solid. I do think there is additional meaning/significance to "JGb215" than what I've posted here. This is just as far as I can take it for now.

And the spaceship=Ascension thing is a bit of stretch. They are clearly two different designs; they just happen to be triangular, one of the most common shapes in existance.

The Spaceship, and Ascension group logo part, I will also admit is a bit of a stretch. I think in one of my next upcoming threads you might see where I draw this parallel from. But as long as your willing to admit that it looks like a spaceship of sorts, and the design is triangular, then I'm totally content with that........ for now, lol

I think the Vril-ya were so ancient and what not that they used multiple languages.

I think the Golden Dawn Illuminati use multiple languages.

Another one of those parallels between the Vril-ya and Illuminati that makes me wonder....

image007.gif

Thanks for posting this here!

The parts in my OP I feel the most solid about, and are the most significant to the storyline are:

- The gun is a Transmutation device (in addition to a weapon)

- The info about the Naga

- My decoding of 31-79

Guest MixMasterNut

You should have a look at this thread Mix. It's pretty interesting, not sure if it's the correct theory of it's name, but a good one nonetheless.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 69&t=14195

Oh I did! And thank you for linking this. I hope the rest of you guys check out what Rissole is talking about

I searched this the entire Shangri la forum and a lot of other places for info when trying to decode this thing.

Although, it is a very interesting find, I'm not really finding any other parallels besides the name Richthfen, WW2, and the letters "JG 2" being somewhere in the mix. Unless some new info comes out, I don't think this linked reference is associated with the 31-79 JGb215. I don't dismiss it. But I don't subscribe to the idea of it either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...