Vr-11 Holds Key? + Final Map?

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

I apologize if this is an old topic, I was not here in the CotD days. So I posed this question to myself and decided to come up with the best answer I could think of: What would happen if the Vr-11 was used in a warm climate?

When the Vr-11 is used the human appears in the icy weather of Siberia. He also likely has no recollection of past events and is screaming and insane. I know if I woke up or became conscious in Siberia with just a suit on, I would go crazy too and start running everywhere.

I think if the human would spawn in a warmer area he might be mentally stable as compared to his counterpart in Siberia. This person would have no memories, so the first person he comes into contact with would likely be his master. So if a human saw Samantha first, then Samantha would have complete control over that human. Knowing this, scientists could then do research on how to further upgrade the Vr-11 to affect entire hordes of zombies at once and turn them all into humans. These humans could then be used in an epic battle against the zombies. Humans vs. Zombies, Richtofen vs. Samantha. The heroes could then try to stop Richtofen at a new map which is below. I came up with the idea for this map a while ago, and it just happens to fit into this theory and would be awesome!

Name: Schoolyard

Setting: In a well kept college

Time Period: 2013

Short description in menu: The war against Richtofen has been raging on for 3 years, yet no one is any closer to victory. Time is running out- the old and new heroes must do something. How will it all end?

Characters: Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, Samantha, a Navy Seal, a College Professor, and a Cheerleader.

How the characters got there: America was destroyed, other countries are unsafe due to widespread global zombie outbreak. Hawaii is one of the last refuges due to its isolation. Hawaii is the world's last great military outpost, with many countries gathered there. The means of transportation were by the concord, a high speed passenger jet. The options for fighting zombies were limited, and research had to be done in a controlled environment. What better than to research at a university? They had all teachers and students clear out, except for one professor whom they kept for research and one cheerleader who was curious about the mission and stayed behind. Hawaii is the world's last great military outpost, with many countries gathered there. They also took a navy seal stationed at pearl harbor for protection.

Map rooms/details: You start off in a classroom where zombies break through the windows and quick revive is available. You can only open 1 door which leads to a hallway. From there on you can access-

Cafeteria: in which are 2 perks to buy.

A large conference room: 2 perks to buy in here.

Another classroom with a perk inside

An open courtyard: One perk here

Access to the first 10 yards of the football field plus the endzone and part of the stands- 1 perk here

Locker rooms: 2 perks inside

An indoor swimming pool where there isn't much room to manuevre. 1 perk is available here

This map would only have one really easy looping spot capable of only supporting one person, making this level fairly challenging. The rest of the map would be fairly tight making it hard for the rest of the players. Maybe the football field and the cafeteria could be average or challenging looping spots to make this map more fun.

Perks:

Juggernog-2500

Quick Revive-1500

PhD Flopper-2000

Stammin Up-2000

Deadshot Daquiri-1500

Speed Cola-3000

Mule Kick-4000

Double Tap-2000

Retain Soda-5000 Keeps whatever perk you buy next after you get downed so you don't need to buy it again.

Stopping Power-4000 Guns with bullets do an extra 15% damage.

Sweet Switch-1500 Switch guns twice as fast as normal.

In this map you would be able to have 6 perks at once instead of the usual 4, due to the increase the in number of perks.

Power Ups-

Insta Kill

Nuke gives 800 points instead of 400

Double Points

Max Ammo

Death Machine

Fire Sale

Bonfire Sale(From Boss Round)

Super Sale- Everything that you can buy is 50% off (except PaP)

Carpenter

Perk Bottle From (Boss Round)

Pack a Punching:

Elevator to a 2nd floor where PaP is available. The problem is, every time you want to pack a punch you need to find an elevator key/pass which is found in 1 of 5 spots across the map. Once you go up the elevator you can upgrade and stay there as long as you like with no interruption from zombies, making it possible to take long breaks without dieing. The zombies downstairs will die and respawn when you return downstairs. Once you leave you lose the elevator key and will have to find it again in order to upgrade.

Traps: Fire trap in the cafeteria **** please report this topic, post ****

Water trap in the locker rooms that shoots powerfuls streams of water to take off zombie parts and kill them

Electric trap in the football stadium

Wind trap in the start hallway that blows zombies into spikes on a wall and kills them

Easter Eggs: This major easter egg would have multiple steps which would involve finishing research started by the professor which would lead to the completion of a new wonder weapon which would be added to the box. It would also research the Vr-11 and make it have a 2nd upgrade which affects all 24 zombies at once. (Only 1 person can have this at a time). Every 3 of these humans can take out 1 zombie spawning in the next wave before dieing. This second upgrade would cost 10,000 points and would be called the Vr-11 Creator.

Major Easter egg #2, that's right another one. This one can only be started after the first one has already been finished. With this being the last military base, the plan is to destroy the source, the controller of zombies. What you do in this egg is fire back at Richtofen. You must convince the leaders to blow up the moon entirely. It is the only way to survive. The blockout of sun that would be caused is far less severe than the ever looming zombie apocalypse. Once convinced (by completing objectives around the map), all rockets are launched containing all nuclear weapons and other bombs to blow up the moon. That is the end of Richtofen. All that is left is to kill the remaining zombies. Using the new Vr-11

There would also be 2 sets of 3 objects to be found that activate a song. These songs can be activated an unlimited number of times, but you would have to alternate songs in order to be able to here the other one again.

Guns: There would be brand new, modern guns with the inclusion of some older favorite guns making a reappearance

Grenades: For primary grenades there would be frags or you could by spike grenades off the wall, which are similar to spikemores. For Special Grenades there would be QEDs or a new kind of grenade called Screechers. They would work like the opposite of a monkey bomb. A screecher would make this screeching sound that makes all zombies within a certain radius to immediately run back towards the place they spawned at. They would then walk back into the window, or climb underground and then walk back come back into the map. You would also be able to pack a punch grenades. This would increase their power, range, and eliminate all negative effects from QEDs and add some newer, better, positive ones.

Wonder Weapons: Ray Gun is always available. All the other wonder weapons are in the map, but you can only have 1 at a time. (excluding the EE one which I will explain shortly) So when you hit the box you might get a winter's howl. You could leave that in the box and when you hit it again you might get a different wonder weapon, or a regular weapon. If you decide to take the winter's howl no one will be able to get another wonder weapon until the winter's howl is traded in.

The new wonder weapon would be called the partializer. This gun is available to all players, not just one. However, the first person to hit the box after the EE is complete will receive the partializer, so if there is a firesale and everyone hits the box simultaneously, they will all get the partializer. The partializer will drop no power ups when used. This weapon has a main function and an attachement. The main function would be to decrease all zombie health by 25%. This would mean it is a 4 shot kill. Not the best gun ever, but a 4 hit kill on any round is still good. The attachment would be to slow the zombies down by 25% for 1 minute. The slowing down part will only effect zombies once, so you can't shoot them 4 times and freeze them. Both functions would effect all 24 zombies at once and have the same effect no matter what round. The downside to this gun and its upgraded version is that they have a 1 shot clip, and must be reloaded after each shot(same with the slowing effect) so they may not save you if trapped in a corner.

When you upgrade the partializer it becomes the paralyzer. It would decrease zombie health by 50%. It is now a 2 hit kill and becomes an effective weapon. The attachment would slow zombies down by 50% until they die. The slowing still only effects them once. It also contains more ammo than the partializer.

Zombie Types:

Normal Zombies

Scientist Zombies

Football Player Zombies(have slightly more health)

U.S. Military Zombies

College student zombies with casual clothes on.

Boss Round: Cosmic Silverback

Yes he'S REAL!! He got there by his spaceship crashing near Hawaii. This is why he is found in a jungle during Dead Ops, because Hawaii has Lush forests and waterfalls. It would be a true boss round. One guy to kill with tons of health. He doesn't move very fast but if he hits you twice with Jug you go down. He is an extra powerful zombie and his health is in between that of George and the Astronaut zombie. Wonder Weapons don't effect him except for the Ray gun, Winter's Howl, and the part of the partializer that slows zombies down. Traps will injure him but not kill him. If he gets put through all 4 traps he will die on any round. His health increases each time you see him.(Every 5 rounds or so) When he is killed he drops max ammo, perk and a bonfire sale. It will change between a perk bottle and a bonfire sale every 2 seconds so you can choose which one you want. You can obtain 11 perks this way. He would make boss rounds fun and actually challenging unlike hellhounds or even monkeys to an extent. And what a better way to end zombies than to fight a true boss.

Achievements/trophies:

Touchdown!! (15 G)- Kill at least 10 zombies at once by flopping into the endzone.

Not what you call Thrifty- (25 G) Buy all 11 perks in one match

Rocker- (10 G) Activate each song at least twice in one match.

What I would call Nifty- (15 G) Kill the cosmic silverback by putting him through all 4 traps.

Super Nerd (75 G)- Completed the Easter egg involving research

Kaboom (125 G)- Beat the game...

I think This would be an epic ending to zombies what do you think?

P.S. If you don't agree with me, don't flame me for it.

P.P.S. This is my first post regarding anything about the story

Guest way2g00

I wish there is another map like you said. Nice story line , haven't read it all but read most of it. Brains to you. Love the cosmic silverback return from DOA.

Guest Rissole25

Oh my god, that would be such an epic map! I'm guessing Samantha would still be in Richtofen's body though? I suppose if they blew up the moon, than she'd never get it back.

The new perks you added sound really good too! Treyarch should actually make those into perks. The songs being activated unlimited times and changing sounds good too.

Does the Super Sale drop from a regular zombie? I'm guessing the chances of it dropping are low. What about Death Machines, do they make a return?

I feel like you'd be able to get more than one Wonder Weapon. During a Fire Sale, what if someone pulls up a Thundergun and someone else pulls out a Wave Gun. Or a QED gives the one to someone who has just hit the box?

About the Cosmic Silverback. Isn't he always moving around fast though? Also the 4 traps killing him seems a bit overpowered. Maybe if you kill him by a trap you don't get an RPB/BFS? It would be pretty cool to fight him in first person though.

Elevator idea seems nice. But couldn't you just wait up there forever? Maybe have windows that zombies could go through so you're forced to go back down when it gets hectic? Also with the Partializer, maybe make it so zombies affected by it don't drop power-ups?

I would like to see a return of the V-R11. Everyone keeps saying it is the worst Wonder Wonder weapon of them all, when it possibly is the best one. I wonder how it would react in warmer temperatures?

Overall, good job! I like the map idea and the theory about the V-R11. I'll give you brains when I can!

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

Oh my god, that would be such an epic map! I'm guessing Samantha would still be in Richtofen's body though? I suppose if they blew up the moon, than she'd never get it back.

The new perks you added sound really good too! Treyarch should actually make those into perks. The songs being activated unlimited times and changing sounds good too.

Does the Super Sale drop from a regular zombie? I'm guessing the chances of it dropping are low. What about Death Machines, do they make a return?

I feel like you'd be able to get more than one Wonder Weapon. During a Fire Sale, what if someone pulls up a Thundergun and someone else pulls out a Wave Gun. Or a QED gives the one to someone who has just hit the box?

About the Cosmic Silverback. Isn't he always moving around fast though? Also the 4 traps killing him seems a bit overpowered. Maybe if you kill him by a trap you don't get an RPB/BFS? It would be pretty cool to fight him in first person though.

Elevator idea seems nice. But couldn't you just wait up there forever? Maybe have windows that zombies could go through so you're forced to go back down when it gets hectic? Also with the Partializer, maybe make it so zombies affected by it don't drop power-ups?

I would like to see a return of the V-R11. Everyone keeps saying it is the worst Wonder Wonder weapon of them all, when it possibly is the best one. I wonder how it would react in warmer temperatures?

Overall, good job! I like the map idea and the theory about the V-R11. I'll give you brains when I can

Well Samantha is already so messed up anyway she might actually get used to the body and like its power.

Super sales are dropped from regular zombies, but the chances of it are the same as any other power up. And omg how did I forget death machine?

With the wonder weapons they could just add it so it's impossible to get them on a fire sale(Except the ray gun or partializer). That seems like a simple enough solution to me.

I actually put a lot of thought into the silverback. It would just be retarded if he could speed boost at you like in Dead Ops. When I said he will move slowly I don't mean as slow as George, but maybe like a round 10 jogging zombie. But the part about the traps would make sense not to have him drop the BFS or perk, but you would still get max ammo.

Finally with the pack a punch, it is meant for there to be no zombies up there. It is like break time. Once you go up the it essentially puts the round on hold. All zombies at the bottome will die, but will respawn once you return down. This is so that when you're on like round 50 and you've been playing for 6 hours you can take an extended break and not die. I got this idea from Dead Ops, because at the end of each round you can stay there forever.

I will update my post.

Guest xFaTaLx RaMpAgE

Hmm so 3 people said they were going to give brains and they didn't. I'm not trying to be rude here, but this is just a pet peeve of mine. Either say you're going to give me brains and then give me brains, or don't mention brains at all. This even bothers me when this happens to other people too.

Guest MixMasterNut

Hmm so 3 people said they were going to give brains and they didn't. I'm not trying to be rude here, but this is just a pet peeve of mine. Either say you're going to give me brains and then give me brains, or don't mention brains at all. This even bothers me when this happens to other people too.

I feel ya on that brotha. I'll never ask for brains. But yet it's still totally annoying when people say they'll give brains and then don't follow through with it.

Guest way2g00

My bad fatal, I was out of brains and I later forgot to, here are your [brains]. Please don't be rude about brains.

Edit: It tells me to spread reputation to others before I give you which means I already gave you brains on other topic. I will follow through my friend.

Guest TheFallen0ne

hell great fking idea. I really wish Trey would make their own zombie game, all of which have a custom and a campaign. yes i said campaign , it consist of all the maps according to the story line of zombies. the custom maps would literally be maps of course customed like in PC. ( on btw i wish can do for xbox. goddamn those comps ) In custom you have like over 50 maybe hundreds of maps to choose from. can be a pirate ship, hospital, grave yard, ANYTHING, its pretty much simple, can or not have a EE , just to make the map fun , but every map is different with different passages , loads of maps and loads of fun ! as for the campaign of course will have all the current maps , all the way to finishing the story .

I have tons of map ideas , but as for the story will take time, i always wondered what it would be like to kill zombies in a carnival like in Zombieland, and no i dont mean stupid LEft for Dead with their Carnival , but yeah , damn wuld be cool though to have more than 4 players playing.

Its kinda funny, when u mentioned having to convince the leaders to destroy the moon, it kinda reminded me of Time Machine, when the moon was destroyed somehow , which i still dont understand how in the movie. Anyways , not bad , but destroying the moon wuld lead to Earths gravitational to be fucked up, but who knows, maybe Earth will be the new moon .

Maybe the story will continue to a whole new differnet aspect of zombies, Since its now a Zombie apocalypse, the whole world is fucked up, so there can be many other zombie killers just trying to survive. So they should tell DIFFERENT stories with DIFF characters from DIFF states/areas. would be pretty badass

Guest Shoreyo

hell great fking idea. I really wish Trey would make their own zombie game, all of which have a custom and a campaign. yes i said campaign , it consist of all the maps according to the story line of zombies. the custom maps would literally be maps of course customed like in PC. ( on btw i wish can do for xbox. goddamn those comps ) In custom you have like over 50 maybe hundreds of maps to choose from. can be a pirate ship, hospital, grave yard, ANYTHING, its pretty much simple, can or not have a EE , just to make the map fun , but every map is different with different passages , loads of maps and loads of fun ! as for the campaign of course will have all the current maps , all the way to finishing the story .

I have tons of map ideas , but as for the story will take time, i always wondered what it would be like to kill zombies in a carnival like in Zombieland, and no i dont mean stupid LEft for Dead with their Carnival , but yeah , damn wuld be cool though to have more than 4 players playing.

Its kinda funny, when u mentioned having to convince the leaders to destroy the moon, it kinda reminded me of Time Machine, when the moon was destroyed somehow , which i still dont understand how in the movie. Anyways , not bad , but destroying the moon wuld lead to Earths gravitational to be fucked up, but who knows, maybe Earth will be the new moon .

Maybe the story will continue to a whole new differnet aspect of zombies, Since its now a Zombie apocalypse, the whole world is fucked up, so there can be many other zombie killers just trying to survive. So they should tell DIFFERENT stories with DIFF characters from DIFF states/areas. would be pretty badass

You sound like me when I first joined this site :D I agree with all your points, [brains] for you sir.

Guest perfectlemonade

I like this map idea, but not as a finale for the whole series. A college is too... Normal to end zombies. For blops ending, they went to the moon. For zombies end, they want to go to a college? No, i want an underwater 935 base for zombies end. Been saying that forever. But Yeah it would be cool, but its too tame of an idea for a map to end all maps. Just my opinion though.

• 1 month later...
Guest MegaAfroMan

This is really well thought out! I always thought the VR-11 was one of the more peculiar Wonder Weapons, and would like to see it become more important. I do not think I would want it to be a finale map, but perhaps a good opening map to the new season of the zombies saga. I would like to see the final map take place in the aether. I am not entirely certain on how the map would turn out, but I think it would consist of this weird shifting map layout and it would seem like going to each new room you would be in a different place in the zombie story line and occasionally you would see random equations and messages (like the numbers Mason sees in the black ops campaign or the messages you see when teleporting in Der Riese) floating around.

I envision the starting location being the Der Riese spawn area. I think it is fitting as that is where all of these events trace their roots to, and it is where the teleporter was first developed and where Samantha got trapped in the Aether. The outside would look all ruined due to the moon disaster and it would be swarmed with zombies, similar to no mans land, and you would all have to survive for a set time with hordes of zombies attacking you, until the teleporter overloads and teleports the crew into the Aether. After this I do not have a definite idea where to go with it, but I do think the Easter Egg would be similar to moon (it would require previous eggs) as I believe it would have the crew use some form of device to force Richtofen to confront them and be killed once and for all, thus ending the zombie crisis. Therefore I believe prior maps should have Easter Eggs concerning the collection of certain artifacts to lead up to the Aether map. Of course the Easter Eggs will always be as optional as they have ever been but I do believe they should be do able solo. Shangri la annoyed me being 4 people required when I usually only play with 2 or 3.

Anyways I think Treyarch has some great ideas in store for us, and I doubt that they will disappoint. They could probably find a way to make us believe a petting zoo is a suitable final zombies map, and we would still love it just the same.

Could you see it now?

PETTING ZOO

Remember. Don't feed the animals.

;) ~ LOVE TREYARCH

I think I would actually like to see it just as a parody map now...