Rough Draft and a few Questions by NoQuarterX

Guest NoQuarterX

Guest NoQuarterX

Hey guys, it's Noquarter here. I'v been looking around the forums searching for way to jump into the mix without too much awkwardness, and eventually decided to post this. What is the point of this you ask? Well its basically to share ideas of my upcoming projects and to try to get a few zombies questions answered.

Well as far as projects go, I got the idea to use a program by Microsoft called OneNote. The main point of OneNote is to allow a lot of information to be gathered and than be analyzed and sorted. I am currently working on one such project. Iv gathered many quotes from through out the maps and put them all together, and integrated my theories about possible ties. In the end i hope to create a useful reference of sort, to help inspire theorist.

Now on to some of my burning questions.

The first one is simply if anyone has had any clue of the symbols on the ice wall on CotD.

The second one is also fairly simple, does anyone know where to buy the CoDz shirts featured at the CoD XP event? :D

Well thats all I have to share for now,

-NoQuarterX

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killallzombies

This is a very, very, rough draft. Any comments, suggestions, or ideas would be very appreciated.

RoughDraft1.png

the trinity etc=the 3 teleporters on der riese

power will re-unit u=turning on the power in verruckt will re-unite u with your teammates

look up to see the light=aether ????????????????????

Guest DEFCON 1

This is a very, very, rough draft. Any comments, suggestions, or ideas would be very appreciated.

RoughDraft1.png

the trinity etc=the 3 teleporters on der riese

power will re-unit u=turning on the power in verruckt will re-unite u with your teammates

look up to see the light=aether ????????????????????

Look up to see the light from the mystery box. (The yellow light in the sky)

Beware the 6: Nova 6 crawlers. It looks good but I'm a bit confused as too the layout. What does it mean exactly? What are you trying to portray that image?

Guest piepwns

Tac, I think we need to go more in depth from the "beware the six" quote. It could mean Richtofen, Peter, Maxis, Sophia, Shuster, and Groph, the main members of group 935, for instance. My friends and I looked up some stuff on it, and I found there was much more that it could mean. I suggest we look farther into it.

Alright. Fine. People say it could mean the 6th dimension due to the teleporters. If that was the case, they would have had it in Der Riese.

As for your theory, that's completely subjective IMO, since we didn't know about those characters at that time.

People say dogs, again it would have been on a different map and dogs can come on rounds 5-7. Personally I see no other alternative but nova 6 crawlers.

Guest piepwns

Touche. Edit out the Schuster and Groph and add in H. Yena and Porter. But anyways,I'm just saying it may have multiple meanings, and if there's one guy I know who likes to reasearch stuff like this, it's you ;)

Touche. Edit out the Schuster and Groph and add in H. Yena and Porter. But anyways,I'm just saying it may have multiple meanings, and if there's one guy I know who likes to reasearch stuff like this, it's you ;)

Haha thanks but, I'll look into it, but it just makes sense to be the Crawlers. And see that's what I mean, it's difficult to determine the 6 most important members, considering that you're already switching them out ;)

Guest piepwns

Alright, thanks. Got to go do some history stuff :roll: MW3 comes out tomorrow, but I'll still play more zombies than anything. Gonna try and break 30 on everything this weekend. I've been noticing how little information I've seen on Porter. I'll Do some research on it, try and make a timeline. I hope to find info on the development of the ray gun (Porter's X2 Ray Gun) and wave gun (Porter's X2 Zap Gun), if/when he went to the Pentagon and continued his research, and when/how he was killed.

Guest piepwns

Thanks, already found this under Vbush's file:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary: “Prototype developed by “Doctor Ludvig Maxis, “origin Der Riese facility “Based on designs seized from “Rising Sun facility at SNN. “Powered by Element 115 “Ray Gun works on microwave technology “And discharges a burst of green “Plasma energy between 220 and 230V. “Second generation currently under “Development by H. Porter “To reduce excessive peripheral “Damage.

***END FILE***