The True Meaning of HAARP? (On the SNN Note)

Guest Tac

Ok to start it off, here is the note:

photo070209001.jpg

It reads: "might be powering HAARP... but it comes with a risk... may consider using..."

Now HAARP stands for "High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program" and publicly gives the image that the program is mainly an academic project with the goal of changing the ionosphere to improve communications for our own good. However, other U.S. military documents put it more clearly -- HAARP aims to learn how to "exploit the ionosphere for Department of Defense purposes."

HAARP is an ionospheric research program thats purpose is to analyze the ionosphere and investigate the potential for developing ionospheric enhancement technology for radio communications and surveillance purposes (such as missile detection). The HAARP program operates a major Arctic facility, known as the HAARP Research Station, on an Air Force owned site near Gakona, Alaska.

The most prominent instrument at the HAARP Station is the Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band. The IRI is used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere. Other instruments, such as a VHF and a UHF radar, a fluxgate magnetometer, a digisonde and an induction magnetometer, are used to study the physical processes that occur in the excited region.

However, both the Americans and the Russians have developed capabilities to manipulate the World's climate.

Scientist Dr. Nicholas Begich describes HAARP as:

"A super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere (upper layer of the atmosphere) by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything... living and dead."

Dr. Rosalie Bertell describes HAARP as: "a gigantic heater that can cause major disruption in the ionosphere, creating not just holes, but long incisions in the protective layer that keeps deadly radiation from bombarding the planet."

So my question to you is what "might be powering HAARP" and how does it affect the story?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well conspiracy wise, HAARP is all about mind control. I'll find the source I had but basically it said different electromagnetic waves affect the brain differently. So by controlling the weather and the waves you can manipulate the people in that area. Very Illuminati...

How it applies to zombies I don't really know. I guess if 115 powered HAARP it could kind of zombify an area instead of manipulating the Ionosphere.

there is another note i found in SNN

it says:

send wo

to berlin

the weapo

causes

the end of the note is cut of but I'm guessing it would say:

send word

to berlin

the weapon

causes

but i cant think of what would come after "causes" but I'm guessing "the weapon" is the dg-2

any ideas?

there is another note i found in SNN

it says:

send wo

to berlin

the weapo

causes

the end of the note is cut of but I'm guessing it would say:

send word

to berlin

the weapon

causes

but i cant think of what would come after "causes" but I'm guessing "the weapon" is the dg-2

any ideas?

What if it meant the Ray Gun since the blueprints were from there and we are sending the info to berlin... Der Riese maybe? And it could cause "splash damage"?

Guest MixMasterNut

Well conspiracy wise, HAARP is all about mind control. I'll find the source I had but basically it said different electromagnetic waves affect the brain differently. So by controlling the weather and the waves you can manipulate the people in that area. Very Illuminati...

How it applies to zombies I don't really know. I guess if 115 powered HAARP it could kind of zombify an area instead of manipulating the Ionosphere.

Great Stuff!

Steiner worked with Maxis on the failed zombie mind control experiments. Then after the war he worked for Dragovich and continued his research on Nova 6. The mind control experiements shifted from zombies, to human beings. So IMO, this totally fits right in with the zombie campaign.

Great Stuff!

Steiner worked with Maxis on the failed zombie mind control experiments. Then after the war he worked for Dragovich and continued his research on Nova 6. The mind control experiements shifted from zombies, to human beings. So IMO, this totally fits right in with the zombie campaign.

It think it does fit also. Basically, after Steiner couldn't get the results he wanted with the zombies and NOVA6, he changed everything over to humans and just pure mind control. Not for sure though, I need to play the message in the campaign again.

Guest perfectlemonade

When I read the radiowave part, my first thought was Wave Gun. Now, I know that Moon was years away at this point, but remember that CotD was in its infancy of development at this point. It is no stretch that they were thinking about a radiation/wave gun.

Just my two cents. [brains] !!!!!!

When I read the radiowave part, my first thought was Wave Gun. Now, I know that Moon was years away at this point, but remember that CotD was in its infancy of development at this point. It is no stretch that they were thinking about a radiation/wave gun.

IMO, They had the story already mapped out. Apparently they mailed the whole story to A7X when they made their CoTD song

Guest Monopoly Mac

-Sura_Ionospheric_Heating_Facility. Russia.

-HAARP center. Alaska.

-The EISCAT operates a facility in Norway.

All 3 of these facilities focus on heating and manipulating the Ionosphere. Could these be the locations Maxis tried to nuke?

-Sura_Ionospheric_Heating_Facility. Russia.

-HAARP center. Alaska.

-The EISCAT operates a facility in Norway.

All 3 of these facilities focus on heating and manipulating the Ionosphere. Could these be the locations Maxis tried to nuke?

Very possible. That's another thing we need to figure out. It is possible that we can look at the Earth and the 3 locations nuked to see where exactly he was going for? I think he tried to go for the 3 most heavily zombified areas. Berlin is one for sure I believe.

Guest piepwns

Maybe Porter was already thinking about the Wave Gun and making Blueprints :?

Emphasis on "Maybe"

I don't think he came up with the PAP'd blueprints until after Richtofen finished the device.

BTW, I think the whole Zombies story was basically complete by the beginning of Ascension tbh

Guest Monopoly Mac

BTW, I think the whole Zombies story was basically complete by the beginning of Ascension tbh

Thats a lot of faith in Treyarch you got there... I wish I had that :lol:

:P I only think that because they had an entire year to make the story before they released the game. If we can decipher this much from the maps in so little of time, it wouldn't surprise me that they could do the research and implement it in a short time as well. But as I pointed out to you, some MAJOR contradictions in the Kino loading screen xD

Guest killallzombies

:P I only think that because they had an entire year to make the story before they released the game. If we can decipher this much from the maps in so little of time, it wouldn't surprise me that they could do the research and implement it in a short time as well. But as I pointed out to you, some MAJOR contradictions in the Kino loading screen xD

MASSIVE UNDERSTATMENT

• 4 weeks later...

About the Kino loading screen I believe that the zombie experiment possibly, and im probably wrong knowing me but it may have began in 1960s with the future of 935 assisting past 935, with lot of scientists joining russia and american. I'm probably wrong but I made a post ages ago about the Kino loading screen, if you can find it it might help.

As for Mind control, I haven't a clue, but in order to broadcast over a large distance, they would need the HAARP to transmit via a radio tower or something as for what powers it, that I will think about ... and again I might be wrong and if so I apologise.

Haha no you are on the right track. We have no definitive date for Kino, but it has to be in the 60's, maybe even after. As far as the contradictions, we just mean that Ed acts like he's never heard of 935 or anything, he asks where Sam went, yet we know that he knew she was in the pyramid. Just stuff like that.