theory on the effects of the aether

Guest Royal Gambit

Guest Royal Gambit

i have noticed that depending on the intelligence of the zombie it does tend to do different things. For example in 5 u have those scientists which steal your weapons. This leads me to say that the aether is limited to the inteligence of the zombies. Also it can talk to animals.

Secondly when fluffy was pregnant when she went into the teleporter and became a zombie, u notice that (her puppies) the dogs that appear arent puppies at all. Maybe the teleporter doesnt actually turn the poeple into zombies maybe it teleports them to a place where they then changed into zombies. I believe exposure to this 'place'(origin of 115-planet?) affects there abilities, this explains why the dogs appear as if they teleported because enough exposure (from puppies to ful grown dogs) has given them much more than just what a normal zombie can do. I guess i'm saying there are two ways to become a zombie, get bitten by a zombie or to go to this 'place'.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Zombieofthedead

You do realise teleporting is going to aether, right? So we've gone to aether many times before. Your post now makes me believe, however, that the zombies and such might be copied in aether, explaining why there are multiple thieves, plenty of dogs, and so many freakin zombies.