TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

Guest killallzombies

i thought they got to kino to assention by overloading the teleporter in kino with meteorite frags

??????????????

just sayin not hatin

i thought they got to kino to assention by overloading the teleporter in kino with meteorite frags

??????????????

just sayin not hatin

Well I have actually not heard that one before... We honestly have no clue on how they arrived other than the fact that it was on landers.

Guest Shooter

Indeed. So what's next on the list of things to go into? I'm in the "research mood" tonight so I want to really hit it hard tonight!

Would you agree with the previous posts Tac on how he got the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone and how he knows where to go in the future to get them again?

Yeah, I dont want to read it again, but I think that he was teleported to Shangri-La and explains to the VRIL-Ya that he is a god and teleported, so they give him access to the Stone and send him to CoTD, then he gets the Rod and comes back. Or he found the Rod on the moon.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to put down then. When he got to Shangri La, the Vril-Ya take him to be a god and build him a shrine. They teleport him to CotD to get the Golden Rod. He then comes back to Griffin Station after he gets both items.

So let's think what we've got so far:

-Richtofen teleports himself for the first time to Moon. Touches the pyramid and goes to Shangri La.

-Finds the Focusing Stone and with the help of the Vril-Ya travels to Siberia to get the Golden Rod

-Ed goes back to Moon with both items. Schuster and Groph work on the pyramid while Richtofen heads back to Der Riese

-Richtofen betrays Maxis and Sam and sends them to their respective locations

-Sam breaks into the pyramid. Maxis is stuck in a tunnel at Shangri La

-They bring Maxis back by using the Vril Pyramid and tries to talk to Sam. She kills everybody. Maxis is shot during the process?

Possibly shot but I say most likely

-Maxis soul goes into the computer?

-3 years later, Richtofen is testing on the gang. Somehow Maxis is still alive according to the radios and is helping Richtofen? One hole in the story we gotta work on for sure.

I still think think that all this happened after that 3 yr period.

I'm definately gonna re-examine this. Ok, so after reading through the dates and events I might have come to a conclusion. The data servant file says Dr. Maxis saying his daughter has a dog named Fluffy, and is dated January 20 1942. I'm thinking this is actually the date of test subject 5

*Barking dogs*

Maxis: Edward tie the damn thing down! We can't have it running around during the test!

*dog whimpers*

Richtofen: It's tied down now Dr. Maxis.

Maxis: Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.

*electricity*

Richtofen: Searching for vitals. No reading, doctor. The subject has... disappeared. Dr. Maxis we've done it!

Maxis: Don't be foolish! Test number 5 is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. RECALIBRATE THE DAMN SYSTEM! NOW!

The next time they do their testing (Test Subject 6,) is when Ed pushes Maxis in and teleports him and Sam. But it does not give a time period of when this happens. Perhaps Richtofen and Maxis started researching things more after Test subject 5 before continuing their testing? And it wasn't until 3 year's later, in 1945 that Ed pushes Sam and Maxis into the teleporter? But things still don't add up. We know when Ed pushes them in Sam goes to the Moon and Maxis goes to a "wretched tunnel" in Shangri La (and then Moon later, where he's shot.). So that means the testing on Tank,Tak,and Nikolai had to happen before this event (since Maxis was helping Ed to brainwash the gang according to CotD radios). Testing was being done on them by both Ed and Maxis on September 17, 1945. So Ed hasn't pushed them in yet. The Verruckt event occured sometime before September 20, 1945 (CotD Radio 4), and Sam is present during that event (controlling the boxes, teddy bears), so we can assume Ed pushed them in and that Sam is in Aether and Maxis is in Shangri La sometime before September 20,1945. But yet it clearly states on October 1,1945 that Ed knows just what to do with Maxis and that Maxis doesn't deserve his perch of power? :? Maxis would have already been teleported (and presumed dead by Ed) before Sept 20 :? I hope you followed me on that, haha I just don't see how this all makes sense. Unless Richtofen maybe knows that Maxis isn't dead and that he's going to take care of him by teleporting him back to Griffin Station and killing him there? :lol: I don't know what to make of it.

-Verruckt occurs

-NDU occurs sometime before during or after Verruckt?

-Richtofen takes the crew to SNN after Der Riese becomes overrun to continue is testing there. But when they get there the place is overrun and they team up to kill the zombies

Don't worry about the above 3 things, I hope I can explain what I know soon, but I can not. Although we need to figure out moon :)

Wait what? So you got another idea you're working on? Of the order or what?

-The gang escapes back to Der Riese. Why did they head back to Der Riese? To get supplies? Some of Richtofen's items? What do you think?

Yes, to get supplies I say.

We're going with that then.

-They end up fighting off zombies there and using the teleporter, but the DG2 overloads it and they end up in Kino

-They fight off the undead there and use the teleporter and overload it with the Thundergun? to travel back in time to Ascension

Possibly, but I don't think that it has that power, lol ANOTHER thing to work out

Definately something big we gotta work out. Just how the hell did they get that lander? The only thing I can link to that lander is the broken Lunar Lander in the cave system of Shangri La. Other than that I've got nothing.

-They fight off zombies at Ascension and secure a Gersch Device. Richtofen sets the device, they all jump in, and end up at CotD

-Richtofen's timing is off and they end up stuck in a room at CotD. The actors helps them get the Golden Rod, and get teleported to Shangri La

-Richtofen and the gang fight off zombies at Shangri La and find the Focusing Stone. He places the Stone into the Vril Device/Generator, and uses it to teleport the gang to Area 51? Just a guess?

The places the Focusing Stone inside the VRIL Generator to create the VRIL Device and I think they do teleport, so I am going to agree for now, but i have my doubts.

Ok, so the Focusing Stone inside the Vril Generator to make the Vril Device. And I think they could have probably used it to teleport. Or perhaps there was another Vril Pyramid at Shangri La that Richtofen was aware of?

-The gang does the Easter Egg and Richtofen trys to switch bodies. When he attemps to target Samantha on the computer(with the Focusing Stone/Vril Device inside) Maxis attempts to stop him. Richtofen overrides the system, and uses the powered Vril Generator and puts it into the Vril Pyramid. Ed and Sam switch places.

Close. Based on the pronouns in the radio, he is trying to get Maxis, not Samantha.

Dr. Groph and Dr. Schuster used the computer to find Maxis and bring him to Griffin Station. Richtofen uses it to find and target Samantha, and uses the Vril Device to teleport her soul out and his soul in. He says he already killed Maxis at the computer during the Easter Egg, so I doubt Ed would be targeting him. He wants to find Samantha so he can take her place.

-We help Maxis blow up the Earth, stopping Eds plans of controlling all the zombies

It about sums it up I think, but I'll be adding alot more detail. I'm going to start a big update to change alot of this stuff soon. Let me know what ya think Tac

Just more questions :lol:

Guest Shooter

??????????????

just sayin not hatin

Not quite sure how the heck they got to Ascension. Them arriving in the Lunar Lander just blows my minds.

Yeah, I dont want to read it again, but I think that he was teleported to Shangri-La and explains to the VRIL-Ya that he is a god and teleported, so they give him access to the Stone and send him to CoTD, then he gets the Rod and comes back. Or he found the Rod on the moon.

Yeah, that's what I'm going to put down then. When he got to Shangri La, the Vril-Ya take him to be a god and build him a shrine. They teleport him to CotD to get the Golden Rod. He then comes back to Griffin Station after he gets both items.

-3 years later, Richtofen is testing on the gang. Somehow Maxis is still alive according to the radios and is helping Richtofen? One hole in the story we gotta work on for sure.

I'm definately gonna re-examine this. Ok, so after reading through the dates and events I might have come to a conclusion. The data servant file says Dr. Maxis saying his daughter has a dog named Fluffy, and is dated January 20 1942. I'm thinking this is actually the date of test subject 5

*Barking dogs*

Maxis: Edward tie the damn thing down! We can't have it running around during the test!

*dog whimpers*

Maxis: Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.

*electricity*

Richtofen: Searching for vitals. No reading, doctor. The subject has... disappeared. Dr. Maxis we've done it!

Maxis: Don't be foolish! Test number 5 is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. RECALIBRATE THE DAMN SYSTEM! NOW!

Well I'd give it about a year at least because the dog barks are mature, and Jan 20, 1942 was when she was still a younger dog, so I'd say that this radio takes place mid-1943.

The next time they do their testing (Test Subject 6,) is when Ed pushes Maxis in and teleports him and Sam. But it does not give a time period of when this happens.

It has to of happened after October 1, 1945 because he still mentions the being alive.

Perhaps Richtofen and Maxis started researching things more after Test subject 5 before continuing their testing? And it wasn't until 3 year's later, in 1945 that Ed pushes Sam and Maxis into the teleporter?

Correct.

But things still don't add up.

Why not?? :)

We know when Ed pushes them in Sam goes to the Moon and Maxis goes to a "wretched tunnel" in Shangri La (and then Moon later, where he's shot.). So that means the testing on Tank,Tak,and Nikolai had to happen before this event (since Maxis was helping Ed to brainwash the gang according to CotD radios). Testing was being done on them by both Ed and Maxis on September 17, 1945. So Ed hasn't pushed them in yet. The Verruckt event occured sometime before September 20, 1945 (CotD Radio 4), and Sam is present during that event (controlling the boxes, teddy bears), so we can assume Ed pushed them in and that Sam is in Aether and Maxis is in Shangri La sometime before September 20,1945. But yet it clearly states on October 1,1945 that Ed knows just what to do with Maxis and that Maxis doesn't deserve his perch of power? :? Maxis would have already been teleported (and presumed dead by Ed) before Sept 20 :?

Ok, personally I am taking out all the aspects of Verruckt because they are still getting the story in motion and don't know where to go with it, not to mention we have no quotes to go off of. So personally, I am disregarding the box and the laughter, but that's just me. I hate to do, but it's logical and has to be done for everything to fit :/

I hope you followed me on that, haha I just don't see how this all makes sense. Unless Richtofen maybe knows that Maxis isn't dead and that he's going to take care of him by teleporting him back to Griffin Station and killing him there? :lol: I don't know what to make of it.

-Verruckt occurs

-Richtofen takes the crew to SNN after Der Riese becomes overrun to continue is testing there. But when they get there the place is overrun and they team up to kill the zombies

Don't worry about the above 3 things, I hope I can explain what I know soon, but I can not. Although we need to figure out moon :)

Yeah, all I can say right now is that I'm 99% positive I'm right, I even have this event narrowed down, and it all fits.

-The gang escapes back to Der Riese. Why did they head back to Der Riese? To get supplies? Some of Richtofen's items? What do you think?

-They end up fighting off zombies there and using the teleporter, but the DG2 overloads it and they end up in Kino

-They fight off the undead there and use the teleporter and overload it with the Thundergun? to travel back in time to Ascension

Possibly, but I don't think that it has that power, lol ANOTHER thing to work out

Definately something big we gotta work out. Just how the hell did they get that lander? The only thing I can link to that lander is the broken Lunar Lander in the cave system of Shangri La. Other than that I've got nothing.

Yeah no doubt. We know how they get from:

DR > SNN (part of what I can't explain yet)

Not sure from SNN back to DR

DR > Kino

Not Kino to Asc

Asc to CoTD

CoTD to S-L

Maybe S-L to Moon, but not sure

-They fight off zombies at Ascension and secure a Gersch Device. Richtofen sets the device, they all jump in, and end up at CotD

-Richtofen's timing is off and they end up stuck in a room at CotD. The actors helps them get the Golden Rod, and get teleported to Shangri La

-Richtofen and the gang fight off zombies at Shangri La and find the Focusing Stone. He places the Stone into the Vril Device/Generator, and uses it to teleport the gang to Area 51? Just a guess?

The places the Focusing Stone inside the VRIL Generator to create the VRIL Device and I think they do teleport, so I am going to agree for now, but i have my doubts.

Ok, so the Focusing Stone inside the Vril Generator to make the Vril Device. And I think they could have probably used it to teleport. Or perhaps there was another Vril Pyramid at Shangri La that Richtofen was aware of?

Eh, I would personally doubt that, doesn't seem logical. I think there is only one or else it would have been presented.

-The gang does the Easter Egg and Richtofen trys to switch bodies. When he attemps to target Samantha on the computer(with the Focusing Stone/Vril Device inside) Maxis attempts to stop him. Richtofen overrides the system, and uses the powered Vril Generator and puts it into the Vril Pyramid. Ed and Sam switch places.

Close. Based on the pronouns in the radio, he is trying to get Maxis, not Samantha.

Dr. Groph and Dr. Schuster used the computer to find Maxis and bring him to Griffin Station. Richtofen uses it to find and target Samantha, and uses the Vril Device to teleport her soul out and his soul in. He says he already killed Maxis at the computer during the Easter Egg, so I doubt Ed would be targeting him. He wants to find Samantha so he can take her place.

Oh, I thought you meant when Maxis was there, my apologies.

-We help Maxis blow up the Earth, stopping Eds plans of controlling all the zombies

It about sums it up I think, but I'll be adding alot more detail. I'm going to start a big update to change alot of this stuff soon. Let me know what ya think Tac

Just more questions :lol:

Guest Shooter

*Barking dogs*

*dog whimpers*

*electricity*

Well I'd give it about a year at least because the dog barks are mature, and Jan 20, 1942 was when she was still a younger dog, so I'd say that this radio takes place mid-1943.

That totally makes sense. It crossed my mind two whether we can factor that in, but you are definately correct.

The next time they do their testing (Test Subject 6,) is when Ed pushes Maxis in and teleports him and Sam. But it does not give a time period of when this happens.

It has to of happened after October 1, 1945 because he still mentions the being alive.

Perhaps Richtofen and Maxis started researching things more after Test subject 5 before continuing their testing? And it wasn't until 3 year's later, in 1945 that Ed pushes Sam and Maxis into the teleporter?

Correct.

Ok, this is definately filling in that big 3 year gap, not not mention make alot more sense out of other things.

But things still don't add up.

Why not?? :)

We know when Ed pushes them in Sam goes to the Moon and Maxis goes to a "wretched tunnel" in Shangri La (and then Moon later, where he's shot.). So that means the testing on Tank,Tak,and Nikolai had to happen before this event (since Maxis was helping Ed to brainwash the gang according to CotD radios). Testing was being done on them by both Ed and Maxis on September 17, 1945. So Ed hasn't pushed them in yet. The Verruckt event occured sometime before September 20, 1945 (CotD Radio 4), and Sam is present during that event (controlling the boxes, teddy bears), so we can assume Ed pushed them in and that Sam is in Aether and Maxis is in Shangri La sometime before September 20,1945. But yet it clearly states on October 1,1945 that Ed knows just what to do with Maxis and that Maxis doesn't deserve his perch of power? :? Maxis would have already been teleported (and presumed dead by Ed) before Sept 20 :?

Ok, personally I am taking out all the aspects of Verruckt because they are still getting the story in motion and don't know where to go with it, not to mention we have no quotes to go off of. So personally, I am disregarding the box and the laughter, but that's just me. I hate to do, but it's logical and has to be done for everything to fit :/

I couldn't agree more with this statement! It's the only thing that would ruin this timeline, and like you said I think it was just too early in development to be related to anything story related. They most likely just added a scary voice for effect, and when Treyarch heard people talking about some girl named Sam that the zombies were shouting about, they just sorta linked the box to her later in the maps. I feel very comfortable going with this.

I hope you followed me on that, haha I just don't see how this all makes sense. Unless Richtofen maybe knows that Maxis isn't dead and that he's going to take care of him by teleporting him back to Griffin Station and killing him there? :lol: I don't know what to make of it.

-Verruckt occurs

Yeah, all I can say right now is that I'm 99% positive I'm right, I even have this event narrowed down, and it all fits.

Awesome man! Keep it up :) . Give me a shout when you got it all worked out. I want to do a huge update, but we've had so much to work out that I just wanna wait til we gotta alot of the pieces in place ya know.

Yeah no doubt. We know how they get from:

DR > SNN (part of what I can't explain yet)

Not sure from SNN back to DR

DR > Kino

Not Kino to Asc

Asc to CoTD

CoTD to S-L

Maybe S-L to Moon, but not sure

This is gonna be probably the hardest thing to figure out now. How the hell did they leave Kino? And when and where did they get the Lunar Lander? Time to start brainstorming once again.

Eh, I would personally doubt that, doesn't seem logical. I think there is only one or else it would have been presented.

Yeah, you're probably right. So do you believe the Vril Device would be capable of teleporting the crew?

Oh, I thought you meant when Maxis was there, my apologies.

Yeah, you're probably right. So do you believe the Vril Device would be capable of teleporting the crew?

Umm, I can't be sure. I just watched all the Easter Egg vids and I am throughly convinced that the Stone does not go into the Generator to create the Device, so I am left to wonder what the Device is? Is it the Rod? I think so.

In the game they refer to the Stone as an "egg" and the Rod as the "Device" i think.

Guest perfectlemonade

Wow.

Just read the entire thing.

It makes sense now. Zombies makes sense. This is what I've been looking for. This is like, the Zombies Bible.

Jeez, this is amazing.

Wow.

Just read the entire thing.

It makes sense now. Zombies makes sense. This is what I've been looking for. This is like, the Zombies Bible.

Jeez, this is amazing.

Make sure you look for some updates soon to make even better sense

Guest Shooter

I'm beginning to rethink the date of Kino

What are you thinking for the date? I thought it was around the date we got of 1968, what are you thinking?

Lets discuss :D I'm doing a big update as we speak of most the events up until SNN.

What are you thinking for the date? I thought it was around the date we got of 1968, what are you thinking?

Lets discuss :D I'm doing a big update as we speak of most the events up until SNN.

It's just that the note in Kino with the date in 1975 is really throwing me off. I mean it just makes no sense. If there was renovation on the tower it would work because the Berlin Wall was still up at that time, but I just can't find any renovation dates, so idk

Guest Shooter

It's just that the note in Kino with the date in 1975 is really throwing me off. I mean it just makes no sense. If there was renovation on the tower it would work because the Berlin Wall was still up at that time, but I just can't find any renovation dates, so idk

Hmm, or perhaps they started constructon on it, but the zombie outbreak occured during 1968 so the construction came to a halt at that time period. We come at a later date, but the tower looks the same because construction never picked back up after the outbreak. What does the note say on it? Any chance you can get a pick of it?

1. Change the fact that Sophia is his wife to her being his assistant. It mentions that she is attracted to him, but he rejects her.

September - December, 1939. - The first 3 human test subjects used in the teleporter die. Because of a lack of funding, Dr. Maxis writes a letter to his wife Sophia to give to the Reichstag High Command.

September - December, 1939. - The first 3 human test subjects used in the teleporter die. Due to the lack of funding, Dr. Maxis writes a letter to his assistant, Sophia, to give to the Reichstag High Command.

2. Red text is mine.

Verruckt Event. Wittenau Sanitarium, Berlin,Germany. September 19, 1945.

The initial outbreak. American Marines are sent into the Verruckt Asylym on a rescue mission initially led by Tank Dempsey. He is however identified as a spy and taken prisoner before the rest of his team arrives, and is sent to Edward Richtofen. The four Marines are sent in to save an Unknown spy (Peter?) and Dempsey. All four Marines are killed.

Verruckt Event. Wittenau Sanitarium, Berlin, Germany. September 19, 1945.

The initial outbreak. An American Marine Recon Unit, led by Tank Dempsey, is sent to the Verruckt Asylym on a rescue mission for Peter McKay. Dempsey is, however, identified as a spy and taken prisoner before the rest of his team arrives, and is sent to Edward Richtofen in Der Riese. The four Marines arrive and infiltrate to find Peter and all four Marines are killed.

Guest MixMasterNut

The 1975 date on the note is throwing me off big-time too.

2950596185_1_13.jpg

I've counted FOUR of these on the Kino map. They were meant to be found.

The 1975 date on the note is throwing me off big-time too.

2950596185_1_13.jpg

I've counted FOUR of these on the Kino map. They were meant to be found.

Exactly. It's so confusing!

Guest Rissole25

Umm, I can't be sure. I just watched all the Easter Egg vids and I am throughly convinced that the Stone does not go into the Generator to create the Device, so I am left to wonder what the Device is? Is it the Rod? I think so.

In the game they refer to the Stone as an "egg" and the Rod as the "Device" i think.

:o Oh god, I just told this kid on youtube that the Focusing Stone was inserted into the Vril Generator to become the Device. He claims that monkeys take the stone or egg (I'm confused), and take it up to the moon through a rocket, they die, and it gets encrusted into the moon, which we than have to dig out with Excavator Pi.

Here's the convo. His is red text, mine is green. Others are just not our replies.

what is that orange thing on? the bottom of the screen?

RE: focusing stone for easter? egg

RE: you don't hold the focusing stone in shangri- la a monkey takes the egg and shoots off in a rocket to the moon ( the monkey dies ) the egg is embedded into the moons surface and buried over time thats why you need the excavator to cut through tunnel six to dig up the egg... then it bounces around the map and goes to the pyramid?

RE: Um yea you do. Once you complete it Shangri-La EE,? you hold it. And the 'egg' is a Vril Device that has always been on the moon.

RE: no, the egg that you get from shangri-la is the massive "boulder" that you shrink when it falls you don't carry the egg around idk if it's different on pc or anything coz i've only done the easter egg on ps3 and xbox360 and they were both pretty much the same i've done the moon easter egg about six times helping my? friends do it, do i seriously have to list the steps on moon ? i know for a fact you don't hold " the egg " richtofen holds the golden rod though

RE: You obviously don't know the story than. The Focusing Stone is inserted inside the Vril Generator. It thus becomes the a working Vril Device.

And the 'boulder' is actually the giant Element 115 meteorite. You? shrink it and it becomes the Focusing Stone. The trophy/achievement even states "Acquire the Focusing Stone". You carry it around. If you want proof, go to CoDz.

Should I delete my comment before he sees it? I don't want to seem like an asshole or a complete idiot.

Guest TheSickTrickZ

:o Oh god, I just told this kid on youtube that the Focusing Stone was inserted into the Vril Generator to become the Device. He claims that monkeys take the stone or egg (I'm confused), and take it up to the moon through a rocket, they die, and it gets encrusted into the moon, which we than have to dig out with Excavator Pi.

Here's the convo. His is red text, mine is green. Others are just not our replies.

RE: you don't hold the focusing stone in shangri- la a monkey takes the egg and shoots off in a rocket to the moon ( the monkey dies ) the egg is embedded into the moons surface and buried over time thats why you need the excavator to cut through tunnel six to dig up the egg... then it bounces around the map and goes to the pyramid?

RE: Um yea you do. Once you complete it Shangri-La EE,? you hold it. And the 'egg' is a Vril Device that has always been on the moon.

RE: no, the egg that you get from shangri-la is the massive "boulder" that you shrink when it falls you don't carry the egg around idk if it's different on pc or anything coz i've only done the easter egg on ps3 and xbox360 and they were both pretty much the same i've done the moon easter egg about six times helping my? friends do it, do i seriously have to list the steps on moon ? i know for a fact you don't hold " the egg " richtofen holds the golden rod though

RE: You obviously don't know the story than. The Focusing Stone is inserted inside the Vril Generator. It thus becomes the a working Vril Device.

And the 'boulder' is actually the giant Element 115 meteorite. You? shrink it and it becomes the Focusing Stone. The trophy/achievement even states "Acquire the Focusing Stone". You carry it around. If you want proof, go to CoDz.

Should I delete my comment before he sees it? I don't want to seem like an asshole or a complete idiot.

No, no, please talk the crap out of that kid.

I really can't stand people like that.

personally i prefare a sickle, but they both have the same affect :twisted:

[center:3uvcfpkb]Timeline[/center:3uvcfpkb]

Der Riese Facility, Near Breslau, Germany. September, 1939.

September - December, 1939. - The first 3 human test subjects used in the teleporter die. Because of a lack of funding, Dr. Maxis writes a letter to his wife Sophia to give to the Reichstag High Command. In the letter he mentions that they are running low on Element 115, as well as test subjects. The DG2 is doing better expected though and should be ready for mass production shortly. Dr. Maxis also mentions in his letter that the Americans have a large supply of Element 115 at their Nevada base (Area 51/Groom Lake/NML)

I disagree with because in moon radio 3 ric says "we are ready for our first human subject." so they could not have had 3 previous human subject

and also how could they go from test 3 to test 151 and then later on they are back on test 6

Guest Shooter

:oops: OOPS.

Thanks for pointing that out Nayrc. I just did a huge update last night that changed the order of alot of this stuff. It looks like I forgot to move the rest of that Der Riese event. Here's some brains for pointing this out [brains] .

I think the test numbers are completely irrelevant from each other though. Test 151 refers to tests being done by Richtofen and Schuster. Tests 1-6 refer to tests being done by Richtofen and Maxis. They are not the same tests being done, therfore would not be a part of the same group of test numbers. Ya know what I mean?

Guest Shooter

Don't delete anything Rissole! Here's the thing. We know in Shangri La we get the Egg (Focusing Stone), and we have it in our properties. No monkies "bring it" to the Moon, as it would've been pointless to go to Shangri La in the first place if the thing we were looking for was already on the Moon. Richtofen found the Stone at one point, so he would know where to go back to to retrieve it again. Thus why we go to Shangri La with the crew. You can clearly see yourself holding the stone after you do the Shangri La Easter Egg, and you already have the Golden Rod. When you start on Moon, you have both, but the Stone is already in the center of the Rod and is ready to be placed in the pyramid.

I'm going to post a pic later of when you start with the Rod on Shangri La and when you start with it on Moon. I'm 99% positive you can even see a little glowing orange light in the middle of the Rod when you start Moon, but not when you start Shangri La.

And besides, if the Stone doesn't fit into the Rod, and if it has no affect on the Rod. Then there really is absolutely no point in getting it at all. Correct? I'll post back here with some more supporting statements, but until then don't worry about deleting any of your comments.

You are right OstonedshooterO, they are different tests. Test 151 is Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Schuster's tests from 1939. Tests ran by Maxis and Richtofen are from a much later date, in which I presume 1942-ish. #JustMy2Cents

Don't delete anything Rissole! Here's the thing. We know in Shangri La we get the Egg (Focusing Stone), and we have it in our properties. No monkies "bring it" to the Moon, as it would've been pointless to go to Shangri La in the first place if the thing we were looking for was already on the Moon. Richtofen found the Stone at one point, so he would know where to go back to to retrieve it again.

The Vril-ya gave it too him originally when he teleported to Moon the first time.

Thus why we go to Shangri La with the crew. You can clearly see yourself holding the stone after you do the Shangri La Easter Egg, and you already have the Golden Rod. When you start on Moon, you have both, but the Stone is already in the center of the Rod and is ready to be placed in the pyramid.

The stone isn't already in the rod I don't think, you find the stone and put it in the VRIL Pyramid.

I'm going to post a pic later of when you start with the Rod on Shangri La and when you start with it on Moon. I'm 99% positive you can even see a little glowing orange light in the middle of the Rod when you start Moon, but not when you start Shangri La.

We gotta figure it out.

And besides, if the Stone doesn't fit into the Rod, and if it has no affect on the Rod. Then there really is absolutely no point in getting it at all.

The point is that it originally powers the VRIL Pyramid, then you add the rod to it.

Correct? I'll post back here with some more supporting statements, but until then don't worry about deleting any of your comments.

Guest Shooter

1. Change the fact that Sophia is his wife to her being his assistant. It mentions that she is attracted to him, but he rejects her.

September - December, 1939. - The first 3 human test subjects used in the teleporter die. Because of a lack of funding, Dr. Maxis writes a letter to his wife Sophia to give to the Reichstag High Command.

September - December, 1939. - The first 3 human test subjects used in the teleporter die. Due to the lack of funding, Dr. Maxis writes a letter to his assistant, Sophia, to give to the Reichstag High Command.

2. Red text is mine.

Verruckt Event. Wittenau Sanitarium, Berlin,Germany. September 19, 1945.

The initial outbreak. American Marines are sent into the Verruckt Asylym on a rescue mission initially led by Tank Dempsey. He is however identified as a spy and taken prisoner before the rest of his team arrives, and is sent to Edward Richtofen. The four Marines are sent in to save an Unknown spy (Peter?) and Dempsey. All four Marines are killed.

Verruckt Event. Wittenau Sanitarium, Berlin, Germany. September 19, 1945.

The initial outbreak. An American Marine Recon Unit, led by Tank Dempsey, is sent to the Verruckt Asylym on a rescue mission for Peter McKay. Dempsey is, however, identified as a spy and taken prisoner before the rest of his team arrives, and is sent to Edward Richtofen in Der Riese. The four Marines arrive and infiltrate to find Peter and all four Marines are killed.

Made these updates Tac.