What is some of the Coolest Stuff That has happened to you.

Guest Heyec85

Guest Heyec85

So What is some cool stuff you have done in Zombies? Like when I went Round 30 on Five, I side stepped my entire Train While backed up into a corner with only the Raid. And Today I went to Round 25 (Fire Trap Suicide=#winning) After the game was over I had Accumulated exactly 555 Kills and 115 Head shots. What About you Guys?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MixMasterNut

Early on in a CotD game, I stayed on the boat for too long, and quickly found myself getting swarmed. I shot the last of my M1911 rounds as I was being backed into a corner. I look left and right, and all my ways of escape are cut off by zombies coming at me. Now the zombies are upon me and there is no escape!!! I yell, "You won't take me without a fight zombies!!!" and slashed into the first zed in front of me. I take one, two, three hits from all around. I slash the zombie again, and then........ it dies and drops a nuke!!! Halloluyah! All the zombies burn in flames, right in front of my eyes. And I lived through what would otherwise would have been certain doom. :D

I then questioned this, "A gift from Sam? BUT WHY!?!!?!?!"

and then I realized, this little girl wasn't done toying with me yet :twisted: