the ipod and the truth

Guest nayrc

A lot of people say that peters grave in the iPod version of zombies is not related to the current zombie story on the consoles/pc, but I beg to differ.

The main point that most people give is, Richthofen died in NDU but now I will try to explain this.

Now ignore the hanging man/grave and the tutorial, if you play the maps on the iPod or the console/pc the maps are exactly the same with the same characters and EEs.

Now only think about the iPod version. If Richthofen dies in the tutorial in NDU and the tutorial is related to the other maps on the iPod how can Richthofen be in SNN and Der Riese?

There is two answers to this

A) Richthofen went back to NDU for some reason after SNN and Der Riese (less likely)

Or

B) the tutorial is not related to the other iPod maps. (more likely)

(if anyone else can give a logical c) solution I will gladly add it)

So that means the Richthofen either doesn't die at all and the tutorial isn't related to anything or Richthofen goes back to NDU after the entire story line (console/pc maps included).

So this means the iPod maps can very much be linked to the console/pc story as Richthofen is still alive in SNN and Der Riese, witch ultimately leads to peters grave becoming official evidence to the story.

Final note:

Not everyone agreed who the hanging man was so 3arc literally spelt it out for us some people chose to ignore it and say it isn't connected to the story because of the tutorial (and it more than less Likely messes up there Theroys) but now I have presented you with an explanation of the tutorial,

you can't deny the evidence now, you can't deny the truth.

(all counter arguments or questions ect. Welcome but please no flaming or trolling ect.)

• 3 months later...
Guest Nemesis_96

there's a reasom why its called a tutorial. As for SNN maybe dempsey recognized Peter and buried him?

That seems quite reasonable. I agree that 3arc used the grave to show to us that it WAS Peter hanging in SNN.

Guest anguscr

Yeah, although... why would you receive the waffe upon digging him up? And better yet, if Dempsey buried him, why would he then dig him up? I mean, it's possible that the waffe was just a perk for doing the EE, but... thoughts?

Guest owner_101

Yeah, although... why would you receive the waffe upon digging him up? And better yet, if Dempsey buried him, why would he then dig him up? I mean, it's possible that the waffe was just a perk for doing the EE, but... thoughts?

Element 115 memory loss.

Wunderwaffe was the reward for the egg.

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

A lot of people say that peters grave in the iPod version of zombies is not related to the current zombie story on the consoles/pc, but I beg to differ.

The main point that most people give is, Richthofen died in NDU but now I will try to explain this.

Now ignore the hanging man/grave and the tutorial, if you play the maps on the iPod or the console/pc the maps are exactly the same with the same characters and EEs.

Now only think about the iPod version. If Richthofen dies in the tutorial in NDU and the tutorial is related to the other maps on the iPod how can Richthofen be in SNN and Der Riese?

There is two answers to this

A) Richthofen went back to NDU for some reason after SNN and Der Riese (less likely)

Or

B) the tutorial is not related to the other iPod maps. (more likely)

(if anyone else can give a logical c) solution I will gladly add it)

So that means the Richthofen either doesn't die at all and the tutorial isn't related to anything or Richthofen goes back to NDU after the entire story line (console/pc maps included).

So this means the iPod maps can very much be linked to the console/pc story as Richthofen is still alive in SNN and Der Riese, witch ultimately leads to peters grave becoming official evidence to the story.

Final note:

Not everyone agreed who the hanging man was so 3arc literally spelt it out for us some people chose to ignore it and say it isn't connected to the story because of the tutorial (and it more than less Likely messes up there Theroys) but now I have presented you with an explanation of the tutorial,

you can't deny the evidence now, you can't deny the truth.

(all counter arguments or questions ect. Welcome but please no flaming or trolling ect.)

Time travel.

That is all.

(and on the new Black ops zombies app, the iOS version of Kino is DIFFERENT.

Look it up. ;)

Time travel.

That is all.

(and on the new Black ops zombies app, the iOS version of Kino is DIFFERENT.

Look it up. ;)

what do you mean by time travel?

please elaborate