All Black Ops Campaign Intel (Large Pictures)

Guest AlphaSnake

Guest BlindBusDrivr

This could just be Treyarch trying to get away with it, or something significant.

In the first pic, bottom mid, there's a helicopter int he picture. But that is no UH-1 Huey. That is a Blackhawk.

The Huey has 2 blades, that helo has 4. There is no rod sensor sticking out of huey nose. And the tail is low, not high,

All characteristics of the UH-60 Blackhawk. Which, was not introduced til the 90s by Sikorsky. the document is labeled 1969.

And I had a theory, that at Area 51, they were taking our future technology and recreating it in the past, i.e. the James Webb space telescope parts being constructed in Hangar 18 on the MP map. So could this be more evidence? Or 3arc using an inaccurate image?

I think that picture is a Huey. I know it looks like it has more than 2 rotors, but I've seen vietnam era pictures of a flight of Huey's with the same effect. My Dad was a Huey crew chief and he has a fat photo album from the war. And the rod sticking out is far enough starboard to be a chain gun mounted at the door, but from the angle of the shot, it's hard to be sure.

I think Treyarch got a little lazy and used a UH60 Blackhawk pic, because I see a refueling rod sticking out like on a PAVE low.

But also it could be a Sikorsky CH53 sea stallion which they had in around 1974.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RustyBullet7

You are correct.

They are using them as containment? Shielding material?

Regards Alpha.

During the Die Glocke(The Bell) experiments it was said that the Nazi's used ceramic plates as the radiation from the machine was extremely dangerous. These plates prevented radiation from "The Bell" reaching scientists outside of the area. One should notice the similarities between Die Glocke and the teleporters in Der Riese. They probably use the same tech and are derived from eachother

The Bell

cf16aa8f2940.jpg

Teleporter

Bright_Inactive_Nazi_Teleporter.jpg

There is evidence of this device being situated in Der Riese due to the testing rig(Fly Trap) being in the area. The bell supposedly hung from this structure during early testing to prevent it from taking off

Fly Trap in-game

Flytrap.png

Fly Trap in real life

57a98kreis110.jpg

Guest RustyBullet7

You are correct.

They are using them as containment? Shielding material?

Regards Alpha.

During the Die Glocke(The Bell) experiments it was said that the Nazi's used ceramic plates as the radiation from the machine was extremely dangerous. These plates prevented radiation from "The Bell" reaching scientists outside of the area. One should notice the similarities between Die Glocke and the teleporters in Der Riese. They probably use the same tech and are derived from eachother

The Bell

cf16aa8f2940.jpg

Teleporter

Bright_Inactive_Nazi_Teleporter.jpg

There is evidence of this device being situated in Der Riese due to the testing rig(Fly Trap) being in the area. The bell supposedly hung from this structure during early testing to prevent it from taking off

Fly Trap in-game

Flytrap.png

Fly Trap in real life

57a98kreis110.jpg