All Black Ops Campaign Intel (Large Pictures)

Guest AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

All the intel, enjoy searching them. Note that Dr. Steiner is 100% link to the Wunderwaffe Programs & Group935. Believe me it is in there. Some of these are definitely linked to the zombie story.

Op40_intel.jpg

Payback_intel.jpg

Crash_site_intel.jpg

Defector-Intel.jpg

Executive_Order_Intel.jpg

Numbers_intel.jpg

Project_Nova_intel.jpg

Rebirth_intel.jpg

Redemption_intel.jpg

Revelations_intel.jpg

SOG_intel.jpg

Victor_charlie_intel.jpg

Vorkuta_intel.jpg

WMD_intel.jpg

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

All the intel, enjoy searching them. Note that Dr. Steiner is 100% link to the Wunderwaffe Programs & Group935. Believe me it is in there. Some of these are definitely linked to the zombie story.

Op40_intel.jpg

Payback_intel.jpg

Crash_site_intel.jpg

Defector-Intel.jpg

Executive_Order_Intel.jpg

Numbers_intel.jpg

Project_Nova_intel.jpg

Rebirth_intel.jpg

Redemption_intel.jpg

Revelations_intel.jpg

SOG_intel.jpg

Victor_charlie_intel.jpg

Vorkuta_intel.jpg

WMD_intel.jpg

Regards Alpha.

I can tell you that he was more than likely in Group 935... I can also tell you he most likely worked in Kino. And this is just what I think but I think he...is the reason Kino is how it is now. :twisted:

Guest Monopoly Mac

I can tell you that he was more than likely in Group 935... I can also tell you he most likely worked in Kino. And this is just what I think but I think he...is the reason Kino is how it is now. :twisted:

• 1 month later...
Guest BlindBusDrivr

This could just be Treyarch trying to get away with it, or something significant.

In the first pic, bottom mid, there's a helicopter int he picture. But that is no UH-1 Huey. That is a Blackhawk.

The Huey has 2 blades, that helo has 4. There is no rod sensor sticking out of huey nose. And the tail is low, not high,

All characteristics of the UH-60 Blackhawk. Which, was not introduced til the 90s by Sikorsky. the document is labeled 1969.

And I had a theory, that at Area 51, they were taking our future technology and recreating it in the past, i.e. the James Webb space telescope parts being constructed in Hangar 18 on the MP map. So could this be more evidence? Or 3arc using an inaccurate image?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

This could just be Treyarch trying to get away with it, or something significant.

In the first pic, bottom mid, there's a helicopter int he picture. But that is no UH-1 Huey. That is a Blackhawk.

The Huey has 2 blades, that helo has 4. There is no rod sensor sticking out of huey nose. And the tail is low, not high,

All characteristics of the UH-60 Blackhawk. Which, was not introduced til the 90s by Sikorsky. the document is labeled 1969.

And I had a theory, that at Area 51, they were taking our future technology and recreating it in the past, i.e. the James Webb space telescope parts being constructed in Hangar 18 on the MP map. So could this be more evidence? Or 3arc using an inaccurate image?

Well those aren't telescope parts dude, the hexagonal plates that we use in the Easter Egg? I'm almost positive they aren't for a telescope. They are there to be teleported to Moon to be used in the Easter Egg. But that's just me. I don't think Treyarch used an inaccurate image per-se, but I feel like it's some sort of mistake. OH, remember in the GKNOVA6 drop, there was something about how a black helicopter will come down or something? Does this have any relevance?

Well those aren't telescope parts dude, the hexagonal plates that we use in the Easter Egg? I'm almost positive they aren't for a telescope. They are there to be teleported to Moon to be used in the Easter Egg. But that's just me. I don't think Treyarch used an inaccurate image per-se, but I feel like it's some sort of mistake. OH, remember in the GKNOVA6 drop, there was something about how a black helicopter will come down or something? Does this have any relevance?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

um, I don't know. And I'm almost certain they are. or somehow related to the project, there's no such thing as a coincidence with something that looks so alike.

And I believe the helicopter might have been an old Sikorsky transport with a low tail from the vietnam era, I'll go look it up.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

um, I don't know. And I'm almost certain they are. or somehow related to the project, there's no such thing as a coincidence with something that looks so alike.

And I believe the helicopter might have been an old Sikorsky transport with a low tail from the vietnam era, I'll go look it up.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

300px-Sikorsky_S-58_landing_c.jpg

That's the Sikorsky H34, only helicopter with a low tail a look like the one in the picture from Vietnam times, except it is quite a bit to tall in the front. I can't see the helo in the picture as anything but a Blackhawk. Not sure what it really means.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

300px-Sikorsky_S-58_landing_c.jpg

That's the Sikorsky H34, only helicopter with a low tail a look like the one in the picture from Vietnam times, except it is quite a bit to tall in the front. I can't see the helo in the picture as anything but a Blackhawk. Not sure what it really means.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest BlindBusDrivr

Remember those images from the Kino teleporter room?

We go to a side room in Five, where we can see the Ascension Rocket, a picture on the desk of Nixon.

Then the monitor that is showing four images from Castros mansion:

Villa Tesla's Death Ray & Operation Northwoods Link.

pent_a10.jpg

We will be going to Cuba. ;)

Regards Alpha.

I know the Death Ray is related to HAARP and then Northwoods was the plan to have the CIA commit false flag attacks on the US and blame Cuba to promote the war effort for the invasion but JFK vetoed it.

I'm curious in the relationship between Castro and Dragovich and his Nazi connections, as well as a frame of Castro shaking hands with a man that pops up in revelations but I can't identify him.

And Castro did survive the attack at Five, he knows what the zombies are after that, there's no hiding it :twisted:

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Remember those images from the Kino teleporter room?

We go to a side room in Five, where we can see the Ascension Rocket, a picture on the desk of Nixon.

Then the monitor that is showing four images from Castros mansion:

Villa Tesla's Death Ray & Operation Northwoods Link.

pent_a10.jpg

We will be going to Cuba. ;)

Regards Alpha.

I know the Death Ray is related to HAARP and then Northwoods was the plan to have the CIA commit false flag attacks on the US and blame Cuba to promote the war effort for the invasion but JFK vetoed it.

I'm curious in the relationship between Castro and Dragovich and his Nazi connections, as well as a frame of Castro shaking hands with a man that pops up in revelations but I can't identify him.

And Castro did survive the attack at Five, he knows what the zombies are after that, there's no hiding it :twisted:

• 1 month later...
Guest xXdoomieXx

I think that picture is a Huey. I know it looks like it has more than 2 rotors, but I've seen vietnam era pictures of a flight of Huey's with the same effect. My Dad was a Huey crew chief and he has a fat photo album from the war. And the rod sticking out is far enough starboard to be a chain gun mounted at the door, but from the angle of the shot, it's hard to be sure.

Guest xXdoomieXx

I think that picture is a Huey. I know it looks like it has more than 2 rotors, but I've seen vietnam era pictures of a flight of Huey's with the same effect. My Dad was a Huey crew chief and he has a fat photo album from the war. And the rod sticking out is far enough starboard to be a chain gun mounted at the door, but from the angle of the shot, it's hard to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlindBusDrivr

I think Treyarch got a little lazy and used a UH60 Blackhawk pic, because I see a refueling rod sticking out like on a PAVE low.

But also it could be a Sikorsky CH53 sea stallion which they had in around 1974.