Next Map Theroy, Is Sam going to go back Home?

Guest DempseyOorah

Guest DempseyOorah

Hey there guys, i'm new to this place but i would love to voice my opitions on this awesome game.

I'm a huge zombie fan and I just can't wait until the next map comes out so I have been thinking where they will go next. This is just my theroy I would LOVE to hear your guys theroy's as well.

I think they Sam, Tak, Tank and Nikolai will be heading back to Germany to go to Ludvig's home. Think about it. In pretty much half of the songs Elena sings has something about going home or how Sam can't go home.

Because she was in the MPD.

But now that she has the freedom to walk around in Richtofen's body she can now go home.

Don't forget that Maxis was thinking that Richtofen was going to stab him in the back so he might have some new toy that the group can play with so they can kick Ed out of Sam's body.

Personally I would think that it would be sweet going to the Maxis's home, Maybe a portait or two of the family, some weird half made weapons, and maybe we might figure out more about Maxis.

If they do make a Map like this I would love to see a grave somewhere with Sam's mom on it.

This is just a theroy, please comment about something U like about this or think is stupid.

And if anyone asks I am a girl player :)

Guest yellow-card8

I don't think saying your a girl player was appropriate :? but welcome, now I think the song means that she now exists in the REAL world since she spent almost 30 years in a crynogenic pyrimid, but she isn't going to walk around as if nothing happened because Richtofen is going to try and kill them because samantha wants her body back.

We will probably get maps that talks about more about Maxis, but I don't think we are literally going to his home, maybe back to germany?

And we still need Paris since the Trearch zombie creators said that Moon was going to be paris but changed, and would really like to see how it looks like :)

But it was a nice theory, heres your first [brains]

Regards Yellow-card8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_demesphor

Hey there guys, i'm new to this place but i would love to voice my opitions on this awesome game.

I'm a huge zombie fan and I just can't wait until the next map comes out so I have been thinking where they will go next. This is just my theroy I would LOVE to hear your guys theroy's as well.

I think they Sam, Tak, Tank and Nikolai will be heading back to Germany to go to Ludvig's home. Think about it. In pretty much half of the songs Elena sings has something about going home or how Sam can't go home.

Because she was in the MPD.

But now that she has the freedom to walk around in Richtofen's body she can now go home.

Don't forget that Maxis was thinking that Richtofen was going to stab him in the back so he might have some new toy that the group can play with so they can kick Ed out of Sam's body.

Personally I would think that it would be sweet going to the Maxis's home, Maybe a portait or two of the family, some weird half made weapons, and maybe we might figure out more about Maxis.

If they do make a Map like this I would love to see a grave somewhere with Sam's mom on it.

This is just a theroy, please comment about something U like about this or think is stupid.

sorry but paris is next and then i think ur right a manson called maxis mansion is probly where were gonna go. itd be pretty sweet tbh [brains]

And if anyone asks I am a girl player :)

Guest thesavage5118

I don't think saying your a girl player was appropriate :? [brains]

Regards Yellow-card8

:lol::lol::facepalm: Girls don't actually have cooties yellow-card, you don't have to be afraid anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

Sam going back home is a good theory for another map, as we all know when you teleport from the packapunch in Kino der toten you go to various rooms:

Dentist/Hospital = Verruckt

Office/Boardroom=Five

Samanthas bedroom= Next map?

Guest imported_demesphor

Sam going back home is a good theory for another map, as we all know when you teleport from the packapunch in Kino der toten you go to various rooms:

Dentist/Hospital = Verruckt

Office/Boardroom=Five

Samanthas bedroom= Next map?

me and a fellow gamer were talking about this earlier. we asked questions like maybe the easter egg that would foreshadow the next map is already been found but nobody realized it. we went through the maps and samanthas bedroom was one of the places we looked at. i really like the maxis mansion idea. its an amazing idea. weve never been to a mansion before. im still hoping for a city block map. where u can go into stores and stuff. i mean who doesnt want to kill zombies in walmart? i just dont want it to look like l4d2 i hated that game

Guest Edwantsyourhead!

Sams house would be...intresting. Perhaps Maxis has the tools needed stored away somewhere that can reverse the effects of the body transfer between Richtofen and Sam. I still think Paris will be coming eventully as well.

Guest imported_demesphor

Sams house would be...intresting. Perhaps Maxis has the tools needed stored away somewhere that can reverse the effects of the body transfer between Richtofen and Sam. I still think Paris will be coming eventully as well.

tbh im sure its safe to say thatll be the first map in the next game...i mean they took it out for moon. question is what was the reason? maybe maxis put whatever would do whatever to richtofen IN the catacombs. think about it the catacombs in paris are said to be so labyrnth that you go in and your lucky to get out...maybe thats where he hid it

Guest imported_demesphor

i think what happens next will be related to maxis being in the computer. i think sams know a lot more about that.

y do u think that? and that wouldnt be a map idea thatd be an easter egg idea

Guest Royal Gambit

i think what happens next will be related to maxis being in the computer. i think sams know a lot more about that.

good point, guess i didnt really think it through lol

Guest imported_demesphor

good point, guess i didnt really think it through lol[/quote:37p4bw2x]

think about it the mansion or catacombs of paris...plus this easter egg....be a good map. itd make more sense of the mansion though. unless theres a secret to paris

Guest Royal Gambit

think about it the mansion or catacombs of paris...plus this easter egg....be a good map. itd make more sense of the mansion though. unless theres a secret to paris

maybe its a secret lab underneath kino? we could actually go back to revisit one of the maps, may clarify some previous easter eggs like the faceless portrait.

Guest imported_demesphor

maybe its a secret lab underneath kino? we could actually go back to revisit one of the maps, may clarify some previous easter eggs like the faceless portrait.

could be nobody explained the mysterious window and door in the alley

Guest RabbitZombie

I always liked the idea to return to nacht, except you can go into other rooms and and the perks are there.

Like the final map or something, start in nacht, end in nacht.

Guest imported_demesphor

I always liked the idea to return to nacht, except you can go into other rooms and and the perks are there.

Like the final map or something, start in nacht, end in nacht.

I highly HIGHLY doubt wed go back to ANY map. sorry but unless its a full fledged game i HIGHLY doubt it cause the hardcore gamers dont want to revist old maps. i love the old maps refurbished but i wish they were new maps

• 5 weeks later...
Guest twguy115

Hi guys...so i'm new here to zombie forums and this really caught my eye so I just wanted to put my personal opinion in for it :) (so go a lil easy on me lol). So my thought on the next map is and here me out on this cause this is a bit of a crazy theory too lol. Alright, So we know Sammy has been at Der Riese, Griffon Station, and stuck in the MPD for nearly 30 years..So would it surprise you that after 30 years maybe she taught herself to work the teleporters? Now why I say this is, Since the only way to get back to earth is the teleporter on the Moon and that leads them straight to Area 51, What if Sam tinkered around with it and took them away back to Der Riese? I mean how cool would Der Riese look now?! lol. But I digress....I think it'd be very cool to maybe have Der Riese look seriously damaged and more opened up after some possible 50+ years? Plus it would sort of tie in with Coming Home in a way. And instead of a huge 20 step easter egg, maybe a nice little one which does take you to a secret bunker left by Maxis with a note explaining something along the lines of "Dear Sam, Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo; As you may be aware, Richtofen is now is possession of my daughters body and the Zombie hoard, You are the only hope that remains for the Earth and what MIGHT remain...Below are the necessary parts in order to stop Richtofen...Find them and restore the world. -Dr. Maxis" and this could spark a whole new quest to find these other ancient artifacts or something to build some kind of new wonder weapon capable of stopping Richtofen and restoring the world(maybe from a high point like the Eiffel tower ;) ) or improving the VR-11(cause theres still some funny buisness behind that lol) anyways...thats just my input. It seems a little confusing yes. But this is my first time here and im just glad i've found people to discuss zombies with!!! :D

Guest MixMasterNut

@twguy115 thanks for sharing your ideas. And welcome =)

I've had some of the similar ideas running around my head. But I think Sam gains the knowledge on how to work teleporters by being in Richtofen's body. She now has his brain, per say. So maybe his knowledge is now her knowledge. Either that, or she has a certain amount of divine knowledge from being a diety of sorts.