Thermoluminescence May Hold the Key to 115

Guest Faust

[center:k6kve4oo]Element 115 is supposidly either and extaterestical mineral, or is buried deep withen earth's surface. For it to be buried that deeply into earth, or for a metior to travel that far through the cosmos, it would have to be millions of years old. One interesting fact I discovered is that a certain type of mineral trait called thermoluminescence has been know to absorb electro-magnetic radiation. When heated, these minerals have been known to emit low levels of energy and radiation. The levels of this radiation can be measured one minerals found on earth to determine the age of the mineral, a typical process known as thermoluminescent dating.

gyvesozu.jpg

We know that element 115 has the ability to output massive amounts of energy, and typically the deeper a mineral is buried in the earths surface, the longer it has been exposed to electro magnetic forces. If this thermoluminescence can somehow be traced back to element 115, that would explain how it gets its energy. Moreover, the center of our planet has been a massive sorce of electromagnetic radiation since the dawn of time. With this, one could argue that element 115 and the scenter of our planet are one in the same, constently trading energy with eachother. Perhaps other planets containing 115 have been smashed to bits, resulting on their remaining shards to travel through the universe before landing on earth. The consept of the center of the earth being element 115 would fit the Black Sun angle of the story aswell. Supposidly, the center of our planet containes a "Black Sun", irradiating massive amounts of energy.

The legand of Agartha seems to conincide with this extremly well, as hinted toward by Doctor Brock in Shangri-la. If you wish to know more about Agartha, we have more than enough threads dedicated to helping you learn of it and it's origins. Simply check the search function.

If the center of our planet really is element 115, thanen that could explain why Maxis destroyed the earth in an attempt to gain access to this "Black Sun."

MAP%20of%20Inner%20Earth%20.jpg

These are the tools I have given you, now make me proud by supplying it with conversation. Good luck!

Faust[/center:k6kve4oo]

Guest BlindBusDrivr

whoa, nice theories Faust.

I believed that Agartha would be exposed but 115 being under the surface being exposed, now that's also interesting.

We know that next it's going to be the 4 of them trying to get Sam's body back, perhaps they could use the 115 deposits that have been exposed or journey to Agartha to get help from those who created the MPD.

lol thanks for brains Faust, I tried to give back but it says I must spread my rep. points first, even though I haven't brains'ed anyone in like 3 days.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Mmmmm I really likey this...

Going with my theory of Satan, angels, and etc.... I said that he held many kingdoms including Mars, Venus, and possibly the Moon. He had possibly more but something of a higher power crushed it causing the asteroid belt.

Now meteorites come from asteroids which come from the belt... right? I never took astronomy please don't shoot me. Anyways now my theory was without God some of their ability were taken away. So they found an alternative source. 115. Hence why so much 115 was in their kingdom. Also why they were so interested in Earth. Why they left Earth I don't know, but maybe they realized with great power came a curse. Of the undead. The Element messes with your minds, causes reanimation, and is really hard to use safely without poisoning yourself.

Thats what I got for now. I'm trying to make the connection between Vril and 115 though. Are they the same? Are they two difference elements with similar abilities? Perhaps we will find out.... in this RESEARCH FACILITY OF THE DAMNED!

Guest BryanJFlores650

ive been reading about this all day today, and nazis where always flying over the southpole, they built ufos back in 1940s, they had like 10diffrent ufos. they did belive of agartha being there...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest die Doktor

Thats what I got for now. I'm trying to make the connection between Vril and 115 though. Are they the same? Are they two difference elements with similar abilities? Perhaps we will find out.... in this RESEARCH FACILITY OF THE DAMNED!

LOL I like this part.

But I like the idea of the reason the earth was nuked.

Well according to the VRIL history, which is in mine and Mac's Master Thread, the Shwarzze Sonne is the central sun, not 115. So I don't think it's connected to 115, or at least not that part.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Look deeper my friend... what if thw black sun was really a huge piece of 115. But like the vril history said the black sun radiates vril energy. do you see what im seeing?

Look deeper my friend... what if thw black sun was really a huge piece of 115. But like the vril history said the black sun radiates vril energy. do you see what im seeing?

So what you're saying is that VRIL Energy is actually 115?

I guess I could see it, I just want to know if we have anything that points towards that other than this hunch? I mean I guess it could be possible, but it seems a little bit out there for these two energies to be one-in-the-same.

I'm sure if I gave it more thought I could compile a list, but chief among them is this: Have you ever noticed that the massive conduit at Der Riese and the coils within the DG-2 seem to match the technology of the vril rod? I myself own a copy of The Coming Race, and the technology described in the book that converts element 115 into vril seem to match with what is found at der riese, in addition to the radio on moon that claims that Maxis was conducting experiments on Vril in Der Riese.

I'm sure if I gave it more thought I could compile a list, but chief among them is this: Have you ever noticed that the massive conduit at Der Riese and the coils within the DG-2 seem to match the technology of the vril rod? I myself own a copy of The Coming Race, and the technology described in the book that converts element 115 into vril seem to match with what is found at der riese, in addition to the radio on moon that claims that Maxis was conducting experiments on Vril in Der Riese.

Ah forgot about that Moon statement. That's enough for me... Element 115 IS VRIL Energy. That opens a ton of doors haha...

What Faust said.

Okay I'm BSing I didn't know Faust was gonna say that I was just gonna say their both powerful energies :lol:

Hahah so where does that take us? Everything powered by VRIL is now powered by 115. So that means that the Meteor in Shi No Numa is VRIL, the wonder weapons are powered by VRIL... Ugh this is sounding more and more unlikely as we go on. But I guess it could still be true?

Guest Monopoly Mac

I have no problem with the VRIL=115 theory except for one thing. The V-R11. I always thought that was powered by Vril and that was why it turned zombies into humans.

You see that big f***ing rabbit hole you are staring down right now? In the time you were gone Tac, I've made an entire tunnel system in that rabbit hole.

This story goes deep, really deep. In the days leading up to Griffin MkII, you'll see what I mean.

Yeah exactly Mac, what's at Der Riese that could have been powered by VRIL and not 115?

To Faust: Ok, will you at least explain to me what Griffin MKII is or something? Just give me something!

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh yeah I see it... I was in there once too. I climbed myself back up and never went there again. Constantly researching about Satan and demons f***s with your mind maaan. I AIN'T GOING BACK.

Unless I accidentally fall back in.

Oh yeah I see it... I was in there once too. I climbed myself back up and never went there again. Constantly researching about Satan and demons f***s with your mind maaan. I AIN'T GOING BACK.

Yeah, that's always the challenge. You have to know where to draw the line and distinguish what is part of the story from what is fact, lest you start actually believing what you're teaching.

Yeah, that's always the challenge. You have to know where to draw the line and distinguish what is part of the story from what is fact, lest you start actually believing what you're teaching.

That's what happened to me when ma and Mac were making our thread, I started believing half the crap we were putting in. I'm glad Mac was there to keep my head on the logical side haa