characters for next "non original characters map"

Guest Scavs

With CODXP this wrapping up seems like COD is unassailable and can get anything, given the time...

So who should be the next characters in a non original characters map? We could get Bruce Campbell as George Washington, paul Giamatti as John Adams, Nick Nolte as Jefferson and Samuel L Jackson as King George-the mad king, with all the goofy as mad German's lines....

or

a British level(I guess similar to the sound of the first, though the previous idea would sound just like current Americans as anaphronism) whoever's james bond now, maybe Gervais and Merchant(that would be funny as hell, don't get me started...a huge get), maybe an american thrown into the mix, say Bruce Campbell, and if James Bond's out of the question we just get Wolverine(can't remember name, you know who I mean)

or

A comic-con/game event-like a nerdy and bigger Kino, Robert Kirkman as Robert Kirkman, Stan Lee as Stan Lee, Bruce Campbell as Bruce Campbell, and any number of other actors who could step in but the map could have tons of in-jokes to fan service..also Alan Moore comes every 4-6 rounds and smokes you out(I just heard he smokes like 30 joints a day...gave all his watchmen money to anarchists to grow pot on), or we could have grant morrison type plot device thrown in(U know if we need a ending that comes out of nowhere but seems to have been there all alone-deus ex machina anyone)

or

office complex/parking garage in the 80s with the Doc Brown guy, John Noble, the dwarf from Lord of the Rings(he was in SLIDERS) and Matt Smith and the place is actually a movie studio that connects to sets as well, so you have a bunch of environments as actors in mad scientist roles, and if Matt Smith is too busy we could use a understudy of, say, Bruce Campbell.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone else has more inventive ideas than me, like sports or radio figures, historical(like those guys who robbed banks in the 30's, dillinger, bonnie and clyde, and pretty boy Floyd) or musicians( Pink Floyd versus the Zombies-they'd probably just charge them 300 dollars to watch Dark Side live, zombies love the Dark Side of the Moon).

Scavs, Hail to the King(isn't that what Ash Says, Then BC did Bubba Ho Tep, and THAT was weird)

Guest killallzombies

if their were a "nerd" map what about NAPOLEAN DYNAMITEand mcloven from super bad and throw in bobby-j and the guy who played stifler from american pie?

Stiffler would be rad, Napoleon dynamite is a one note gag... But talking of nerd maps aren't they all for nerds? Also-ever read haxington posts blog on nazi zombies origins? A lot of those comments came to be, from upgrading guns to buying perks. So why not a comic-con map coming out the same general time just as a fan service like call of the dead? Or a map with others working to destroy 935 but voiced by mark Harmon, Elijah wood and David Bowie, or just Bowie, iggy pop, and Lou reed? Just no Lange, he sucks... Or the mad man guy, Jon Hamm... And the twitchy guy from lost, he should be in it anyways as a physics professor, Jeremy Davies.

Guest killallzombies

man you really put effort into this how about a map of insane celebraties:charlie sheen(u knew i was gonna say it :lol:)) lindsay lohan brittny spears and nicolas cage or have a tough guy map with wayne the rock johnson,stone cold steve austin,silvester "rambo" stilone,and jason stateman(the badass british guy from the transporter movie franchise

Guest jtgossett

i'd love for them to redo the original maps again, but this time, you know actually REDO THEM, imagine something like nacht with four entirely new characters that talk and act like they know each other with cutscenes that kinda explain how those for got there or a group of guys from dempseys unit who got seperated in a firefight before verrukt

sleep on it

Guest Juice503

i'd love for them to redo the original maps again, but this time, you know actually REDO THEM, imagine something like nacht with four entirely new characters that talk and act like they know each other with cutscenes that kinda explain how those for got there or a group of guys from dempseys unit who got seperated in a firefight before verrukt

sleep on it

There's no way they're going to redo the original maps again. They did it once, if people don't like it, then too bad. It would be a waste of time and money to keep redoing the same maps over and over again. Plus, everybody is just going to keep complaining because they will never be perfect for everyone.

• 1 month later...
Guest killallzombies

Not a tough guy map without Michael madden. Wonder if they could let new people create like Quentin Tarantino

agreed :) and if we do chucky and jason throw in freedy and scream (what is another guy besides scream) :?:

Guest die Doktor

What about Hogwarts? Characters could be Harry, Ron, and Hermione. It could be explained by.... um.... Dumbel- NO VOLDEMORT. yes Voldemort. We could have another George. Except he only stalks Harry, and comes every 10 rounds? and the zombies are all teachers and Slytherins?

Guest Shooter

The mall from the original Dawn of the Dead movie by the great George Romero. You play as the 4 characters from the movie: Roger, Peter, Stephen, and Francine. You'd start in the upstairs stock room just like in the movie, and then you'd have to go downstairs and turn the power on just like the movie. I always thought this would be an awesome map to play. It'd include everything, from the Ice Skating rink, to the circular fountain, to the escilator in the department store (that you could even slide down like Roger did in the film.) You could be able to shut the glass door in the department store to block the zombies temporarily from coming in like in the flick. It'd be setup just like the mall in the movie, two stories with long open spaces. Just thinking of the movie gives me loads of ideas.

Just like in the film, you'd have to lock all the entrances so zombies can't keep coming in our you'll just get overwhelmed after a certain round. After awhile you could unlock the gun store in the mall and buy some sweet weapon off the wall in there. The Easter Egg could have something to do with escaping to the helicopter on the roof. It'd obviously be unlike any zombie map to date, but it would be a fun break in my opinion. It include cut scenes and everything, and would include a goal of eventually escaping when doing the Easter Egg.

These are pics of the same mall that was used in the film to get an idea. It's modernized of course.

mall6.jpgmall4.png

mall5.pngmall4.png