remove this

Guest Arussianmonkey

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

I usually don't do this... but I gotta shoot down this theory man I'm sorry. 1945 is approximately when Maxis died. The radio that shows them "falling in love" take place after 1942. Samantha isn't 3 years old, she is 7-10 years old. Nice research though.

Kind of off topic but not really, this isn't a cold topic. One of the threads in my sig is a topic on Sammys mom.

Guest Arussianmonkey

I usually don't do this... but I gotta shoot down this theory man I'm sorry. 1945 is approximately when Maxis died. The radio that shows them "falling in love" take place after 1942. Samantha isn't 3 years old, she is 7-10 years old. Nice research though.

Kind of off topic but not really, this isn't a cold topic. One of the threads in my sig is a topic on Sammys mom.

Who says they havent been together way before than? the radio where we even hear of sophia is when he asks to deliver the letter. Whos to say she wasnt around during 1937? They could very well have been reserching something else and fallen in love THEN came to/estlabished group 935.

Cold topic was a pun because i see a lot of the time "(Hot Topic!)" plastered behind a thread, but because no one to my knowladge addressed sams mother i decided it was a cold topic.

Guest Monopoly Mac

***SERVANT ENTRY B70001***

“Ludwig Maxis “Personal file. “I fear Sophia “Has grown unnecessarily “Attached to me. “I catch her looking “In my direction “But she quickly looks away. “I admit “She is an attractive “Specimen. “I should send her away “She is a distraction “From my work. “My mind wanders to thoughts “Of her.

This is an entry by Maxis.... made after 1942. You wouldn't be scared of your lover or wife would you? Or call her "an attractive specimen".

Guest Arussianmonkey

“Ludwig Maxis “Personal file. “I fear Sophia “Has grown unnecessarily “Attached to me. “I catch her looking “In my direction “But she quickly looks away. “I admit “She is an attractive “Specimen. “I should send her away “She is a distraction “From my work. “My mind wanders to thoughts “Of her.

This is an entry by Maxis.... made after 1942. You wouldn't be scared of your lover or wife would you? Or call her "an attractive specimen".

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS??? i sure as hail didnt. this was not one of the radios or film reels. Im sure that this was not a radio anywhere.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS??? i sure as hail didnt. this was not one of the radios or film reels. Im sure that this was not a radio anywhere.

it is in the terminal, one of the data servant entry's