What all the zombie song are about (simple)

Guest Thecreeper115

Guest Thecreeper115

Hellooo I am new here this is my first post and I just thought for the new peeps I'd make this thread explaining the songs an what they are about so let's get started! :)

So first we have nacht which is just a jazzy music with no reference to anythin (it is also worth noting that this EE is only available on the black ops version) of nacht)

Verruckt: this song is stating about Samanthas power and how both she an the surviving marines will never give up an die.

Shi no numa: this song explains how the zombies feel about the whole story.

Der RIESE: this song is talking about the four survivors (Nikolai,Dempsey,Takeo and Richtofen) and how they love killing the zombies.

115: this is from Dr.Maxis and all the nazis Point of view and how they tried and failed to create 'super soldiers.'

Abracadabre: is from sams point of view an how she is 'retched but powerful'

and how she doesn't feel real.

Not ready to die: is about richtofens grand scheme to control the zombies and overpower samantha to control the zombies

Paridolia: this song is about Sam again and a slight nod to all the fans who look for the eggs.

I have tried to explain these as simple as possible without to much detail so since this is my first post so idk if this has been posted before? So brains would be extremely appreciated thanks for reading. :)

nice ideas, not 100% correct but most are ok

take your first [brains] and some advice, asking for brains will usally lead to people not giving any, if your post are good you will get brain regardless

Ok I appreciate your advice thank you and which one is not right?

sorry if i sounded a bit harsh there,

and also, now that i look over them again, all seem 99% spot on except "115", i have to admit i have never personally done any analysis of the songs but from what I've read i was about Sam but i could also be about dr. maxis,

the thing about zombies is some times there is no right answer, just different ways people see things, the songs defiantly being one of those things

Guest yellow-card8

115 isn't in Maxis' nor the nazi point of views, it's Samantha's point of view

EX: "No one can see me, and I lost all feeling and I know I won't die alone"

"I lost all form and unity, WHERE HAS MY LIFE GONE !?" and Maxis isn't dead I think?

But welcome :) and my Not Ready To Die analysis is on my SIG

Regards Yellow-card8

• 4 weeks later...