Area 1-30

Guest SwitchBlade

Guest SwitchBlade

It may be a good idea to ignore this, my brain wasn't functioning when I wrote it down :facepalm:

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_Nat ... urity_Site

After doing some research, I have noticed that there is not only area 21 there is also area 1,2,3...29,30.

In most of these sites there were numerous amounts of nuclear testing and atmospheric test. I will point out the interesting

facts. I will not be posting much due to time limitations, but will continue it tomorrow if time lets me.

Some interesting Facts:

Area 21 is missing from this list. xD

Area 9 saw '115' nuclear test events. 11 million Curies of Iodine-131 (131I) were released into the air.

A curie is roughly 1 gram of radioactive isotope. Exposure to Iodine-131 can Cause: Thyroid cancer,Thyroiditis, and non-cancerous growths.

Beside its negative effects it is also used in certain doses to treat thyrotoxicosis (hyperthyroidism) and some types of thyroid cancer that

absorb iodine.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days