Story behind the monkeys?

Guest oolino

Guest oolino

As you all probally know is that the zombie gametype is filled with monkeys.. You have the space monkeys on Ascension, the Boss monkey on Dead ops arcade and the monkeys in Shangri-la.. Now after some thinking i found a connection between the monkeys. The monkeys on Ascension and the one in Dead ops arcade are wearing space suits. And why would a monkey be wearing a space suit without going to space? Well what if they did?

monkeylaunch.png

As you can see on this picture is a small rocket being launched in the map Shangri-la. This happens when a monkey hits you after you a took a drop and runs upstairs. So my idea with this is that the monkey is going to the moon(New map) and with him he took the element 115 and spread it all over there! Then when he returned to earth years later he came with a big group or the Ascension space monkeys! Now maybe they had a leader of some sort wich is the big monkey seen in Dead ops arcade! Will we be seeing monkeys on the moon? And maybe even a boss monkey? Who knows!

I hope this was fun reading and maybe you see what i mean with all this :) - Excuse me for my lack of correct english ;)

Guest Rissole25

I never even noticed that a rocket was launched after a power-up was stolen. I'm gonna have to check it out now.

If they're headed to the Moon (and the Space Monkeys), than we'll most likely some form of them on Moon as well (possibly Cosmic Silverback?).

Guest oolino

Its actually when they come to steal the drop but then dont since you take it. I am not sure if they do when they steal the drop. And yes Cosmic Silverback I hope we will be seeing him there!

Guest TheFallen0ne

This can only be done on Single Player solo. Not split or multiplayer . Btw i hope there wont be monkeys on the moon, i know cause of Ascension and Shangri-la. but fuck monkeys , they r the reason i dont wanna play Ascension with my brother . Its most likely going to be dogs, dont know how , but i hope its something other than monkeys , little bastards kept taking my perks

• 2 months later...
Guest TheSickTrickZ

I tried it myself.

I was playing Shangri-La and a monkey WITHOUT a power-up went up the temple, but I didn't saw a rocket coming, I watched like 15 seconds.

Maybe it must have a power-up to take the rocket?