Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

8___Dual Wield Wunder Weapon Theory!___7

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

[center:3rrlcpph]Warning! Very long Theory ahead, Get Ready and enjoy, please leave Feedback, Thank you :mrgreen: [/center:3rrlcpph]

Hey guys, for those of you that remember me it's been a LOOONG time since I've been on the forums theorizing with the community about Treyarch's wonderful storyline here.

[center:3rrlcpph]now I'm sure you all have seen the trailer for the new map by now if not:

[youtube:3rrlcpph]GXk2D0fAJPQ[/youtube:3rrlcpph][/center:3rrlcpph]

[center:3rrlcpph]Alright, so this post is actually a theory regarding the Dual wielded "shock" or "Volt" gun we saw in the trailer. Here is a picture of what it looked like:

unledbyx.jpg[/center:3rrlcpph]

So, many won't remember the GKNOVA6 documents released before Black Ops came out in a viral campaign, and some will. :)

Their was a set of documents sent around to various Call of duty Website owners and VIP's within the Call of Duty community before Black Ops was released. HERE are the contents in their entirety:

[center:3rrlcpph]http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul1995/sets/72157624610495490[/center:3rrlcpph]

[center:3rrlcpph]These were one of a few clues sent to us during the GKNOVA6 viral campaign from Treyarch about a viral for Zombies in Black Ops. One of the clues led to the discovery of GKNOva6.com.

One of the papers in these documents was particularly surprising and very interesting, and we knew it had to be related to the Zombie storyline from past research into the other maps.

HERE is that paper:

4840964749_d0fb75e9d4.jpg[/center:3rrlcpph]

Confusing, I know. Well, me and several other people deciphered this "poem" and this is what we got:

[center:3rrlcpph]""From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome

Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable.""[/center:3rrlcpph]

Now, this is very interesting. MKULTRA, bulebird, Mind Control. Kurt Blome, a nazi involved in lots of things that can be connected to zombies, parts and whole, evils, hidden secrets, Gods, Welteis (World Ice Theory), walking dead, Power, Knowledge of the Germans!, Black sun, Truth searching, truth is really there :o (duh), son of the Hud (hudson, are you out there!? :P) 4 letters NOVA? :?:

and.... Building 87... Clean the World...

Huh... Surely this is all just mumbo-jumbo right? Oh, exactly the opopsite. It has just taken many months for us to get to moon, and the puzzle is almost done. We just need that last puzzle piece... The moon's Easter Egg. Hopefully it's not too easy to get or I will be sad :cry:

Well, it turns out after much research into the topic I and many others have been able to connect the dots for the most part, a long time ago. But as the story has developed it's gotten quite confusing and is starting to get more clear... in that order. Don't worry I won't waste your time and connect the dots yet, I will just connect ONE dot in this thread :roll:

Before Call of the Dead was released I noticed the "Vril" gun in the trailer had the numbers 87 on the side and made a post about it on CoDz here:

viewtopic.php?f=62&p=92097

[center:3rrlcpph]So, we have two guns. Maybe more so far with the numbers 87 on them:

1. New duel wield gun

2. Vril gun

newgun.png

(Tell me if you find any more or clues to the "87" series)[/center:3rrlcpph]

Now, to finish off this theory I'm going to say that Treyarch has been planning and slightly adjusting their complete Zombie Storyline (with the community's help ;) )

Treyarch has been planning a complex great storyline that could fit into about 7 or 8 movies this whole time... I think.

But, what I'm trying to say is... Let's temporarily ignore everything before Building 87.

Perhaps "87" is a model or series of wunder weapons somebody was creating. Perhaps it was Richtofen, perhaps it was people at Area 51, perhaps it could even be Aliens we don't know... yet.

But if you notice the part where it says "Clean the world in a manner which is honorable" we can infer that these guns would be used to "clean" the plague of Zombies off of the world in a honorable way... shocking them and turning them into men with suits :P

Obviously there is much more that I will have to connect to finish the story-line considering Samantha, Nazis, Cosmic Silverback, Element 115, NOVA, CODLZ?, Black Sun, Vril, Hudson? (campaign clues?)

Let's not forget the beginning of the poem. I believe this is in Chronological order, let me explain:

[center:3rrlcpph]TITLE:[/center:3rrlcpph]

From a part we may judge of the whole. (3 parts, maybe more or less listed below come together when judged as a whole story)

Mind Control experiments/ human Experimentation (WW2/935 - CIA Project Paperclip-run experiments):

MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome brought the evil. Someone hid it.

Vril/German technology/ bringing the Zombies to life/Samantha as a god?:

God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

NOVA?/Discovering Richtofen's past/finding the truth about what is happening/Hudson?/creating "87" series of weapons & cleaning zombies from the World:

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

Now of course, it's a lot more complex than that. After we finish the Moon easter egg I believe we will have enough of the answers to finally finish this puzzle. Let's not forget the image on the poem also. The Black Sun as the Capstone of the New World Order. Black sun influencing the world?

But anyway, thank you if you've read this long and put up with my ridiculous theorizing.

Let me know what you thought and if you think something might be a different way than I described.

I'm just trying to get the community to come back together and work together so that Treyarch can watch us work together and laugh at us trying to solve their story, after all that is why they made it right? :lol:

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

Guest MyLittleHellhound   
Guest MyLittleHellhound

nice one you deserve [brains] yahooo!!!!!!

Guest BlackOpsPenguin   
Guest BlackOpsPenguin

Its good to have you back nigga. :lol:

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

I've started looking back at a lot of the stuff in the Terminals, a lot of the things involved with the teleporters and the Casimir device and Quantum entanglement device.

-I've realized there was a Reason Treyarch wanted us to know the name and research the technology behind it, it all relates to research done by people on the "dreamland" server, Russian operatives, etc.

-It's very complicated.

-I'm figuring stuff out about why the CIA had assets at Vozrozhdeniya. In fact we never really thought Vozrozhdeniya could be related to zombies have we? I'm starting to get a bigger picture about how the Easter eggs of Ascension, CotD, and shangri-la connect with everything.

-I will begin the series tomorrow, at least part of the first chapter. I think i'm going to do it related to the connection between Majestic-12, and the 3 people on the terminal files that were under "Dreamland" remember now Dreamland is a code name for Area 51. This may explain why the moon and Area 51 are connected and I think i've got it figured for the most part. Also they were involved in the Trinity test. Remember the thing about Trinity next to the teleporter pad in Der Riese ;)

Part 1 should be up within 24 hours, hope you guys will like it.

Guest Saleenseven   
Guest Saleenseven

syndicate said it was the Wave gun un-pack a punched... :| and it said the wave gun is like a microwave so when it isn't upgraded it is dual weild n

And burns them up. But when pack a punched as we saw in the trailer it makes the zombie blow up from the inside.

Guest Hydrorez   
Guest Hydrorez

Apparently, the Wave Gun can be seperated by pressing left on the D-pad and we get these guns...

Guest InhumaneBrdman   
Guest InhumaneBrdman

I just put up a topic about the whole wave gun dual wielded and the guns put together but im guessing the green and white one are the un-PAP version and the blue and red is the PAP version. Just my input...

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

Yep, the concept art definitely makes it look as so, so basically we are getting 2 guns in one! and with the 3 gun perk that's like 4 guns!

Anyway, I've been researching the past couple of hours behind the Easter Eggs in every map. I've got to say it's quite confusing. But believe it or not the campaign actually does have somewhat a part in zombies. Not Reznov or any of the characters, but rather the NOVA experiments, the "UFO" experiments in the Urals, the Operation Paperclip scientists, the terminal revealing that the CIA is working with the Russians on rebirth Island, it's all coming together now.

- And I've found in the first radio in Ascension the project number Euri was transferred to after Project Mercury (525? I'll explain soon) was named 8?-64.A

- There is a reason they blurred out the number after the 8. Could the 87 project have began with the Russians? Or was it rather a joint Operation? I have reason to believe that their is some correlation between the CIA, Ascension, 935, Area 51, and Richtofen's crew. And I will explain why soon with my series I plan on starting

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

Guest InhumaneBrdman   
Guest InhumaneBrdman

Yep, the concept art definitely makes it look as so, so basically we are getting 2 guns in one! and with the 3 gun perk that's like 4 guns!

Anyway, I've been researching the past couple of hours behind the Easter Eggs in every map. I've got to say it's quite confusing. But believe it or not the campaign actually does have somewhat a part in zombies. Not Reznov or any of the characters, but rather the NOVA experiments, the "UFO" experiments in the Urals, the Operation Paperclip scientists, the terminal revealing that the CIA is working with the Russians on rebirth Island, it's all coming together now.

- And I've found in the first radio in Ascension the project number Euri was transferred to after Project Mercury (525? I'll explain soon) was named 8?-64.A

- There is a reason they blurred out the number after the 8. Could the 87 project have began with the Russians? Or was it rather a joint Operation? I have reason to believe that their is some correlation between the CIA, Ascension, 935, Area 51, and Richtofen's crew. And I will explain why soon with my series I plan on starting

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

Off topic but my name is jared too!

But back to the topic, I'm like 90% sure that they are both the wave gun and that one is the un-PaP versions and the other one is PaP which one is which is you guys call. personaly green and white=Un-PaP red and bule=PaP just because the red and blue make it look like the could do some splash damage and the green and white look like it just effects on zombie per gun per shot. my ideas what are yours?

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared

Off topic but my name is jared too!

But back to the topic, I'm like 90% sure that they are both the wave gun and that one is the un-PaP versions and the other one is PaP which one is which is you guys call. personaly green and white=Un-PaP red and bule=PaP just because the red and blue make it look like the could do some splash damage and the green and white look like it just effects on zombie per gun per shot. my ideas what are yours?

Pretty much the same as yours lol.

I think that we are basically getting 2 guns in one. I think the upgraded Wave Gun will have a bigger range and clip size, like most upgrades and the dual wield will probably turn into dual wunderwaffe-like weapons, but it would be cool of one of them turned into a mini-wave gun and one turned into a wunderwaffe DG-1 :mrgreen:

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter   

Ok, has it dawned on anyone that Area 51 could be WHERE we PaP? In the trailers so far, when they are there, they have perks that are on "Moon" like the fast swap perk... Ever think that we tele there? Plus Quick Revive is on the moon base, so we HAVE to start there, due to solo restrictions. I think that you do spilt the Gun in half with d-pad, and I've seen TWO new perk machines. Just food for thought. (BTW, Tiger, IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY NOOBS JOINED SINCE YOU WERE GONE.... SO MUCH SALAD MAN WAS POSTED..... SO MUCH......)

syndicate said it was the Wave gun un-pack a punched... :| and it said the wave gun is like a microwave so when it isn't upgraded it is dual weild n

And burns them up. But when pack a punched as we saw in the trailer it makes the zombie blow up from the inside.

Please don't talk about syndicate here, all of his information is 115% false... TRUST ME.

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

Ok, has it dawned on anyone that Area 51 could be WHERE we PaP? In the trailers so far, when they are there, they have perks that are on "Moon" like the fast swap perk... Ever think that we tele there? Plus Quick Revive is on the moon base, so we HAVE to start there, due to solo restrictions. I think that you do spilt the Gun in half with d-pad, and I've seen TWO new perk machines. Just food for thought. (BTW, Tiger, IM SO HAPPY YOUR BACK. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MANY NOOBS JOINED SINCE YOU WERE GONE.... SO MUCH SALAD MAN WAS POSTED..... SO MUCH......)

Lol I haven't seen any salad man at all since I've been back :lol:

But anyway the pack-a-punch IS in Area-51.

The Inside Xbox footage shows it in the first seen where he has the rape train of zombies.

Guest Hydrorez   
Guest Hydrorez

Please don't talk about syndicate here, all of his information is 115% false... TRUST ME.

[brains] just for the 115 reference... :lol:

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

How is syndicate wrong?

He might be right, but I don't know where he's getting this info from lol.

I don't think you're going to have to pack a punch just to use the wave gun function. Because duel wielding "voltage" or lightning guns doesn't really fit the name "wave" gun lol.

Guest InhumaneBrdman   
Guest InhumaneBrdman

How is syndicate wrong?

He might be right, but I don't know where he's getting this info from lol.

I don't think you're going to have to pack a punch just to use the wave gun function. Because duel wielding "voltage" or lightning guns doesn't really fit the name "wave" gun lol.

He gets his ideas from his head, but im changing my theory to say there is a wave gun, QED, and a DUAL WEILD SHOCK GUN THING!

Guest AlphaSnake   
Guest AlphaSnake

Very high quality thread here Tiger.

KURT BLOME:

A high-ranking Nazi scientist, Blome told U.S. military interrogators in 1945 that he had been ordered 1943 to experiment with plague vaccines on concentration camp prisoners. He was tried at Nuremberg in 1947 on charges of practicing euthanasia (extermination of sick prisoners), and conducting experiments on humans. Although acquitted, his earlier admissions were well known, and it was generally accepted that he had indeed participated in the gruesome experiments. Two months after his Nuremberg acquittal, Blome was interviewed at Camp David, Maryland, about biological warfare. In 1951, he was hired by the U.S. Army Chemical Corps to work on chemical warfare. His file neglected to mention Nuremberg.

This is in the article I posted in the Luna thread.

Nasty man indeed, "He brought the evil"...

Blome was hired by the U.S. Army Chemical Corps.

He brought the Zombies to the Pentagon then.

Still great work, I'll need time to diggest this stuff.

Hudson was on Ribirth. I have a thread about that in the Asylum. ;)

The Secrets Of Rebirth Island Link.

Regards Alpha.

Guest TexAvery08   
Guest TexAvery08

Wow, thanks for all the research guys, even if it doesn't necessarily have to do with COD zombies its still super interesting.

By the way my theory for the wave gun is that you have the choice to split the gun. If the gun is not split then it uses 2 ammo, causing a larger, more powerful blast. then if you have them split, its less of an "IN"ffected area but only 1 ammo is used.

If my theory is right, this will be so you don't have to use the guns full potential while attempting to collect a rape train. then once rape train is complete..

- attaches guns together - one single blast heats up the zombies insides - they all go splat.

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

Very high quality thread here Tiger.

KURT BLOME:

A high-ranking Nazi scientist, Blome told U.S. military interrogators in 1945 that he had been ordered 1943 to experiment with plague vaccines on concentration camp prisoners. He was tried at Nuremberg in 1947 on charges of practicing euthanasia (extermination of sick prisoners), and conducting experiments on humans. Although acquitted, his earlier admissions were well known, and it was generally accepted that he had indeed participated in the gruesome experiments. Two months after his Nuremberg acquittal, Blome was interviewed at Camp David, Maryland, about biological warfare. In 1951, he was hired by the U.S. Army Chemical Corps to work on chemical warfare. His file neglected to mention Nuremberg.

This is in the article I posted in the Luna thread.

Nasty man indeed, "He brought the evil"...

Blome was hired by the U.S. Army Chemical Corps.

He brought the Zombies to the Pentagon then.

Still great work, I'll need time to diggest this stuff.

Hudson was on Ribirth. I have a thread about that in the Asylum. ;)

The Secrets Of Rebirth Island Link.

Regards Alpha.

Nice find as usual my friend :lol:

It's a pretty big coincidence that he was hired to be a "chemical" worker, and there just so happened to be a NOVA gas infection in the Pentagon. Also, I'm sure you've already known this for a long time but for those who don't here is proof he was experimenting on "zombies" or the human anatomy at Der Riese in Black Ops:

unledfo.jpg

THINGS TO NOTE:

1. Translated readable text - sobald das gehirn herausgestellt wird, kommt der körper zum leben zuruck.

TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH: "As soon as the brain is exposed, the body comes back to live/life?"

2. TRANSLATION of other words on bottom "Brain of ? ?"

3. Dr. Kurt blome was working on "exposing" the brain and seeing the bodies of the "incurables" and "dead" soldiers back to life

4. The Single Lightning bolt (as seen on Verruckt walls also I believe) is stamped next to the Reichstag's main "symbol"

5. Other parts of the body are pointed out, these are neck, arm, stomach, kneecap. Probably no significance

So what can we conclude from these observations?

- Dr. Blome "brought the Evil" to the U.S. after he was recruited for his knowledge in his experiments.

- Another interesting thing is that in real-life Blome worked in the Euthanasia program (undercover Zombie program but called Euthanasia to the public?)

- Verruckt in real-life was used as a Euthanasia center http://walksthroughberlin.blogspot.com/ ... orium.html

- So perhaps Blome was experimenting on re-animating the undead with Element 115 while at Verruckt with the dead and incurable "cancer patients". After all he was the Reichstag's health leader so he would have no problem getting the bodies needed for the Undead Army Maxis wanted so bad.

- Which brings me to the last point, I believe it was at Verruckt we discovered that Treyarch might be pointing to the Nazi's wanting to build an undead army, this I believe may have been represented as a Single Lightning Bolt.

- And to finish this, Blome not having 115 in America may have taken advantage of the NOVA compound to create another kind of undead army. I will explain this in a minute.

Guest birdman22   
Guest birdman22

great research there very interesting to see al the connections coming into place. For those who are posting in this thread that you think the dual weild is a un Pap version of the wave gun, that's great but that's not really what this thread is about, this thread is about the 87 on the gun and its significance in the grand scheme of the story line.

Do we have any ideas of the location of this Building 87?

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

great research there very interesting to see al the connections coming into place. For those who are posting in this thread that you think the dual weild is a un Pap version of the wave gun, that's great but that's not really what this thread is about, this thread is about the 87 on the gun and its significance in the grand scheme of the story line.

Do we have any ideas of the location of this Building 87?

I don't think it's an actual "building" but that they are building the weapons to fight the zombies or somebody built the weapons for some amazing zombie-related purpose that is. Not building as in a hotel but building as in "I am building the wunderwaffe right now" :D

Guest thylacine   
Guest thylacine

I was thinking about the new CODZL preview and since the canonical significance hasn't been determined yet it may be too early to theorize but I think IF it is canon then that CODZL building is building 87.

This is mostly based off the testing of the wave gun (which has 87 on it as you mentioned before) by the bald guy with the scar who resembles the First Strike poster. Which I believe is going to be a playable character in the next zombie installment (post mw3). Perhaps we'll get to experience America's side of the zombie outbreak as opposed to Richtofen's mission. Or maybe Richtofen is finally done with his plan and no longer needs the rest of the crew, therefore next installment would be the 3 + this new American military character going up against a Richtofen that controls the zombies.

Anyway great thread, I just wanted to throw out the possible connection between this and the new trailer.

Guest BlackOpsTiger   
Guest BlackOpsTiger

I was thinking about the new CODZL preview and since the canonical significance hasn't been determined yet it may be too early to theorize but I think IF it is canon then that CODZL building is building 87.

This is mostly based off the testing of the wave gun (which has 87 on it as you mentioned before) by the bald guy with the scar who resembles the First Strike poster. Which I believe is going to be a playable character in the next zombie installment (post mw3). Perhaps we'll get to experience America's side of the zombie outbreak as opposed to Richtofen's mission. Or maybe Richtofen is finally done with his plan and no longer needs the rest of the crew, therefore next installment would be the 3 + this new American military character going up against a Richtofen that controls the zombies.

Anyway great thread, I just wanted to throw out the possible connection between this and the new trailer.

hmm not sure if the trailer actually had any significance or was just for fun or perhaps it really could be a clue to the storyline. Good theory man. It might be building 87, not sure maybe that's where they developed the guns, 87? Hopefully the Easter Egg tells us more, and it would be truly amazing if we got the rest of the world's zombie story in a sequel to Black Ops, which I believe will exist, zombies only or not.