Are they skipping maps?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

For starters, I don't see how we got to Ascension in the first place. We go from the Berlin Wall to some Russian Cosmodrome, with no idea of how it happened and we just know we touch down on a lander.

The after Ascension, it is unclear how we got to Call of the Dead aswell, even though for sure it happened after because of the qoutes.

And Now for Moon, I'm 100% sure that they took a vril saucer from Area 51 to the moon, that's the Vril Generators purpose.

So anyone else convinced they might be skipping a map here and there?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest owner_101

Ascension to CoTD:Gercsh teleporter them or they teleported because of the Kassimir Mechanism.

CoTD to Shangri-La: Teleported because of the Vril generator and stuff in that room they were in.

The other ones I don't know.

EDIT: how do you know you play as the crew?

Guest Monopoly Mac

"The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace."

Apparently this is found on the official Xbox website. I'll look for it to make sure its legit but I think its safe to say Area 51 is the map between Shangri La and Moon.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

"The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace."

Apparently this is found on the official Xbox website. I'll look for it to make sure its legit but I think its safe to say Area 51 is the map between Shangri La and Moon.

I knew it, and I guess what the last guy said about the gersch taking them makes sense, and we know they teleported to Shangri La because the achievment says so.

Guest MrHashman

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/b/co ... ageIndex=3

Guest BicBoi96

Im thinking, hidden on the Moon map there will be radios of the four at Area 51. Of course more plot holes will be filled etc etc, its all just part of the master plan.

Guest perfectlemonade

Maybe, if this truly is the last map, which I'm not sold that it is but whatever, they will release a previously-scrapped area 51 map for Black Ops 2 or whatever they will have. Just for shits and giggles. :)