Storyline Questions Hopefully Solved in Moon (Post Yours)

Guest football5699

Guest football5699

Where in the world is Ascension??

People say its confirmed...well maybe Treyarch decided to take a different path.

Maxis and Sam

What is going to happen involving these two people in the next map.

Will we experience Aether

Will we follow Richtofen into Aether or will we even go into Aether

...and finally How Will It All End??

Folks it's been a pleasure and hopefully this site doesn't die with zombies on September 23rd when I will be getting this map

post your questions that i may have overlooked.

Guest Matuzz

Well technically we have been in aether every time we teleport (the blue wortex)

But I hope we finally get more answers than questions.

Guest WhosOnFirst

Well technically we have been in aether every time we teleport (the blue wortex)

No technically, you are now sitting or standing in what is refered to as "aether". The nature of a wormhole is something completely differant.

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

Aether is completely made up by the community, Ive never seen any mention of it IN ANY RADIO or easter egg, so to me it doesnt exist.

Guest Matuzz

Aether is completely made up by the community, Ive never seen any mention of it IN ANY RADIO or easter egg, so to me it doesnt exist.

In Der Riese boards it says return trough aether. So that means we teleport into aether (the wormhole thing) and return to the mainframe.

No technically, you are now sitting or standing in what is refered to as "aether". The nature of a wormhole is something completely differant.

In the zombies the wormhole is made trough aether. This is good post to read: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 68&t=12030

Guest WhosOnFirst

In the zombies the wormhole is made trough aether. This is good post to read: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 68&t=12030

No offence but that post you sent me to is sooo left of centre. I am happy to agree to disagree; you know that.

However if the wormhole is made "through" Aether, then it stands to reason you must be in Aether to start with. Yes / No ??

Guest Matuzz

No offence but that post you sent me to is sooo left of centre. I am happy to agree to disagree; you know that.

However if the wormhole is made "through" Aether, then it stands to reason you must be in Aether to start with. Yes / No ??

Well if the teleporters rip gateway to Aether then we travel trough Aether and rip our way back to our universe in another location.

Would that be possible?

Guest NukaColaClear

I think we'll use something, not sure what, to rip a hole in our dimension because Richtofen wants Samantha's powers that control the zombies. But when the rift is created, Samantha will break free and the 'Easter Egg' of the map will be fighting Samantha in different ways, and at the end of the egg, zombies gives a 'Game over' screen, and fades into a closing cutscene where Richtofen is zombified, and/or gains control over the zombies.

:D

Guest football5699

See I always figured to stay authentic this is how they should end it IMO

You do the easter egg and when you do there is a cutscene and whatnot and the Zombies storyline is over....If you want to play the map more just play it not doing the easter egg...you will ONLY get the closure if you do the EE....

Then hopefully they will do a museum type thing that is unlocked when you get the Trophy