Der Riese - SOLVED?

Guest AgentA

Guest AgentA

EDIT: Video! This time she says game over.

[youtube:vabgu92h]Twm3etYaoKU[/youtube:vabgu92h]

So, I was just playing Der Riese (PC, so I had unlimited ammo and health).

First off, I got the wunderwaffle from the box, noclipped through walls, and turned all the teleporters on.

Next, after 10 minutes, I had gotten the Ray Gun and Monkey Bomb, and had upgraded the Wunderwaffle.

Thirdly, I noclipped over to the Fly Trap and shot it with the Wunderwaffle. It went up weird, not how it usually does. The objects just hovered a foot or two off the ground, then moved awkwardly in a circle, kinda of stopping, then starting again. It was not glitching as I get very good framerate, and my character was walking smooth. They then shot up into the air like normal.

Next, I shot the monkey and the teddy in the window with the Wunderwaffle, and got the Carbine off the wall to shoot the teddy in the cage, losing my Ray Gun.

EITHER I DIDN'T HEAR IT OR WHAT, BUT SAM DID NOT SAY GAME OVER.

Alright, so now I had an idea, being that the Fly Trap acting weird, and Sam not saying Game Over. I thought I was on to something. So remebered the Black Op's Shi No Numa radio, and shot the Mainframe with the Wunderwaffle. When didn't work, I shoot all over the area, the top part, the power lines, the generator near the main frame, and the mainframe control panel.

So, I went to teleporter A, because I had another idea. I shocked myself with the Wunderwaffle before going in. I came out and everything looked like a camera negative for around 15 seconds. I did this again for around 30 more trys. By this time, I had my Ray Gun again (and upgraded it) and it was around round 30. Around 15 trys earlier, Sam started talking to me whenever I used the teleporter, say things like,"Having FUN???", and,"Uh oh!".

Anways, around round 30 I had 5 dogs spawning each time I teleported, and the negativeness of my vision was lasting longer and longer.

But, and this is anticlimatic, I was getting a little bored, and decide to just tell you guys what had happened. I will record myself later, unless one of you want to do it. This is in World at War, not Black Ops, to be sure.

-Agent A

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest owner_101

You're game glitched with the dialogue, the effect on your screen can do that after using the teleporter and dogs can spawn in after you teleport (up to 6 or 8)

Sam's dialogue happens when they spawn because of the teleporters.

Sorry, Der Riese was completed ages ago and this time your game just glitched.

EDIT: or you just didn't hear game over

Guest AgentA

You're game glitched with the dialogue, the effect on your screen can do that after using the teleporter and dogs can spawn in after you teleport (up to 6 or 8)

Der Riese was NOT solved ages ago, or do you just not remember the developers

and Inside XBox telling us we weren't even close to finding everything?

Guest WhosOnFirst

Der Riese was NOT solved ages ago, or do you just not remember the developers

and Inside XBox telling us we weren't even close to finding everything?

Good point, I agree that not everything found in DR has been found, or perhaps has been found but not put into the public domain; yet!

Unfortunately a lot of topics on that get shutdown far to soon, anyway JZ has spoken to Dan Americh and the first question he answered should confirm to even the most stubborn that there are things not yet understood correctly by the community.

"1oS: Will we learn any new tidbits of backstory from Moon? We already know Der Riese is where they come from, but is there more to tell?"

"JIMMY ZELINSKI: If your question is to ask me if our zombies are from Der Riese, this would be a good opportunity to re-explore the WAW maps to search for further clues as to the truth behind the origins of the zombies. As to Moon specifically, of course there will be clues to the past and other story elements, but don’t be surprised to discover a few hints as to what may be coming in the future."

Source

http://oneofswords.com/2011/08/all-zomb ... y-z-talks/

Guest football5699

Video Posted!

Not to hate but I'm sure it didnt help that you were using noclip and unlimited ammo etc....game prob just glitched.