Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Arussianmonkey

Takeo, the wight knight

Guest Arussianmonkey   
Guest Arussianmonkey

You may have seen Fausts thread from a long time ago about the Shangri-La song Paradolia.

For a little bit we talked about 'Ride Wight knight unite my plight tonight'. We never really reached an answer on this.

CLEARLY IT’S TAKEO.

This is evidenced mainly if not only from the songs. It starts back al the way in 'The one'. She is talking to Takeo and pleading him to set him free. Some lyrical analysis:

I’ve been waiting for someone to find me, and become a part of me.

I’ve been waiting for you to come here and kill me and SET ME FREE!

This is CLEARLY the chorus. Takeo has found Sam and begs to become part of this and free her. Of course Takeo does not know how to do this, and Sam feels betrayed, thus the anger of Beauty of anillation.

Death is my dignity.

Your curiosity off my animosity. And the reason is TREASON. (She’s talking to Takeo, angry that he has done nothing to help.)

Deaths so beautifull!!! (O comes now piece this together.)

Now we come to Kino where Sam has her composure and trusts Takeo.

No one can see me vie now lost all feeling and I know I wont die alone.She Dies with either Tak knowing he is on her side or Richtofen as her and Taks goal is to kill Richtofen.

The rest of that song is her talking about Richtofen.

Now to Ascension where it becomes more clear. The song does not have much but Takeo Says when freeing Gersch, 'And I hope you in turn, free someone who deserves it.'

Now to Shangri-La, Where the song says, 'Ride Wight Knight unites my plight tonight.’ The Wight knight I just proved is Takeo. But what is a Wight knight? I tried Google but it took me to 'White Knight'. Which May also be relevant.

white knight?

noun

1. A hero who comes to the rescue.

2. A beleaguered champion who fights heroically for a cause, as in politics.

3. Informal. A company that comes to the rescue of another, as to prevent a takeover.

Get it? Takeo may Be a 'White Knight'. but the lyrics state 'Wight Knight.'. Google image came up with strange video game characters so clearly this is not a common term. It could be a reference to White Knight while referencing 'Wight'. Here’s what I get for simply 'Wight'.

Wight noun?/w?t/?

wights, plural

1.A person of a specified kind, esp. one regarded as unfortunate

- he always was an unlucky Wight

2.A spirit, ghost, or other supernatural being

It can also be defined as simply a creature.

Another interesting definition is this:

A living creature, especially a human being; A being of one of the Nine Worlds of heathen belief, especially a nature spirit, elf or ancestor; A ghost or other supernatural entity; Brave, valorous, strong

For a definition of these 'Nine worlds of belief'. Look at my post in the research facility. Brave and strong? Maybe. Any of these could be what Treyarch had in mind. But anyway, Takeos got extreme relevance to the story.

EDITED FOR SPELLING.

Guest MorderDerToten   
Guest MorderDerToten

Very interesting.

[brains] to you when I can.

Guest Trace   
Guest Trace

Personally, I think the only thing that made this seem believable was the Ascension quote, but good job constructing this theory nonetheless.

Guest Arussianmonkey   
Guest Arussianmonkey

Personally, I think the only thing that made this seem believable was the Ascension quote, but good job constructing this theory nonetheless.

The acension quote was treyarchs little push. i examined evidance and found nothing untill i plugged in my headphones for vacation and heard a little something.

Guest Arussianmonkey   
Guest Arussianmonkey

Very interesting.

[brains] to you when I can.

Thanks. and btw:

MINI-RANT!!!!:

In the 4 guardians group Takeo is at the bottom of the chain. If im correct this should change. At least make it so its Richtofen, Tak, Tank, then Nikoli.

Guest Superhands   
Guest Superhands

Whether this is true or not, it's apparent that Takeo is a major part of the story. It appears that Demspey and Nikolai are mere pawns.

Guest Arussianmonkey   
Guest Arussianmonkey

Whether this is true or not, it's apparent that Takeo is a major part of the story. It appears that Demspey and Nikolai are mere pawns.

I know. The bumbling alcahollic beats Takeo! Im not gonna submit my higher level games till i make Richtofen. Ill stay Takeo because his relevance is huge.

Guest Superhands   
Guest Superhands

I know. The bumbling alcahollic beats Takeo! Im not gonna submit my higher level games till i make Richtofen. Ill stay Takeo because his relevance is huge.

They're all great characters either way ;)

Guest Arussianmonkey   
Guest Arussianmonkey

They're all great characters either way ;)

Yeah they are all great characters but the importance is the key issue here however the guardians were a popularity contest. Im gonna lol when Takeo wins and richtofen turns into the boss zombie and the Richtofens will all be DISPLACED.