Nazis and the partnerships with Aliens

Guest TheCrows

Guest TheCrows

I was recently watching a show called Ancient Aliens and one of the Episodes, aptly named "Aliens and the Third Reich", caught my attention. It mentioned that The Nazis gained their knowledge of Anti-Gravity Materials and Alien-type software, by getting hold of a crashed alien spaceship.

0.jpg <----Look familiar to the Der Riese Blackboards?

The Vril Society, with technical assistance of the SS Technical Branch, was possibly the first group in history to attempt the reverse-engineering of a non-terrestrial spacecraft based upon persistent reports of a crashed disc discovered in the Schwarzwald (Black Forest) near Freiburg in 1936.

Said Crashed Disc Object was then taken back to Wewelsburg Castle where the Vril Society and The SS developed a new form of propulsion, a field drive of immense power for the Nazis later Ufo inventions.

They nick-named the Crashed Disc the "Haunebu disc".

The Vril was obsessed with the concept of power derived from the “Black Sun” - an invisible eternal light with infinite power not visible to the human eye but existing in what we now call anti-matter. It was called at that time, however, “The Light of the Godhead” and was relentlessly pursued by Vril. The SS Technical Branch E-IV Unit was tasked with developing alternative energies by Reichsführer SS Himmler, an occultist himself, so a joint effort was beneficial to everyone involved with the Haunebu project.

The Haunebu Type 1 was the first of the large German Flugscheiben (Flight Discs) and took to the air with a Tachyonator 7 drive (a.k.a. Thule Triebwerk) in August 1939, just a few weeks prior to the outbreak of World War II. It is believed that this drive was a form of electro-magnetic-gravitic (EMG)

When the Freiburg disc was hauled back to Wewelsburg it is claimed to have been scientifically dissected for any and all military value. While The Vril had experimented with an “Otherworld Flight Machine” referred to as the JFM from 1922-24, no inter-dimensional space flight was believed achieved with this machine despite the psychic channeling of Vril Chefin Maria Orsic. Clearly, non-terrestrial influence did not lead to a suitable drive for the early purely German disc…but the crashed Freiburg non-terrestrial technology was something very different - actual hardware. In addition to the SS metaphysical research they also incorporated German quantum theory and the works of Nikolai Tesla into the disc development programs; consequently, such a merging of non-terrestrial and human technology probably led to the Haunebu Type 1

So basically, The Vril Society and the SS group had designed some sort of hovering disc made from the crashed wreckage of a supposed "Alien Saucer"

Please leave your opinions below and feel free to state some of your own :)

Guest BladeChurch

cool post [brains] for you i think this has been made you should move it to research not realluy fiting in asylum.ASLYUM IS FOR THE HARDCORE POSTERS :twisted: well good post :mrgreen:

Guest TheCrows

cool post [brains] for you i think this has been made you should move it to research not realluy fiting in asylum.ASLYUM IS FOR THE HARDCORE POSTERS :twisted: well good post :mrgreen:

Can we get a mod to move it to research then?

Guest TheCrows

This is like an in depth look at the Ufos in Alphasnakes post. [brains] for you. :D

BlindBusDrivr also did a similar post, i think he described in in more detail though, i gotta admit though, I'm pleased about the outcome of this being my first big post :D

Guest BlindBusDrivr

This is like an in depth look at the Ufos in Alphasnakes post. [brains] for you. :D

BlindBusDrivr also did a similar post, i think he described in in more detail though, i gotta admit though, I'm pleased about the outcome of this being my first big post :D

It's good. I think you would be reffering to this:

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/HAUNEBU.htm

I took some stuff from an article so people could use it for research purposes. You should look into it, it's huge with lots of pictures and info, you might find some more stuff to add to this.

Guest TheCrows

I took some stuff from an article so people could use it for research purposes. You should look into it, it's huge with lots of pictures and info, you might find some more stuff to add to this.

Ooooh! Thank you :D

Guest Saleenseven

Wow that was an amazing read. Very good job there. U really deserve [brains] there. U don't find good posts like that as much as I used to! It was my pleasure to read this. Good job! :D

Edit: Also your brains from me will be delayed till I get my computer in a couple hours sorry. On an iPad if u give good rep, for some glitch u take away ten brains and down the rep :o :shock:

Guest Edwantsyourhead!

Really good intresting theory and I hope we hear more about this is more maps to come aka Treyarchs next COD. [brains] for you good sir!

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Ooooh! Thank you :D

Guest right_direct

I saw the episode its realy interesting! think i can say and you think further than!

The NASA space program would not see light of the world if there would be not German rocket program!!!

Guest TheCrows

I saw the episode its realy interesting! think i can say and you think further than!

The NASA space program would not see light of the world if there would be not German rocket program!!!

Indeed!

Who knows what the Nazi Engineers built for the American Government? :o

Guest Saleenseven

I actually never expected it to get such good remarks!

Thanks everyone :D

No problem man u did a good job. Lol your hawk looks like it's smiling everytime :D