Richtofens Shrine Theory

Guest wunderpancake

Guest wunderpancake

As we all kno there is richtofen'$ shrine in Shangri la...but has anyone ever known how it got there?!?! I mean the place is overun with freak bags. So here comes the theory, I think richtofens immortal. I think richtofen made a deal with the devil way bac before der riese. I think he is a part of the ancient culture of Shangri la.

-Evidence

How else would he kno about the focusing stone,the golden rod? Because he's immortal!

Bac to the deal with the devil. The deal was if he could be immortal to rule the world. If he didn't he'd be sent to hell to suffer.

Richtofen does look old due to he doesn't want let the crew get suspicious of him so he makes himself look old. How? He has a personal make up artist! :lol: JK JK.... Plz leave ur thoughts below! Don't forget this is all a theory so don't FLAME!!!!!!!

Wunderfoodz out.

Guest wunderpancake

It just made more sense to me tactical insertion put out a thread saying that maxis and Ed made a deal with the devil! Could it be the same one?!? Also in Shangri la wen richtofen gets the shrink ray out of the box he says " I knew maxis was working on something like this. Buti never actually thought it was successful !" Could maxis and Ed could hav been there? Is that how the 115 got there? Wen working with group 935, is that how they knew about 115, from the past experience with it? Cuz wen working wit 935 they seemed like good friends, but Ed threw all that away wen he killed maxis. Was that because he knew maxis made the same deal as him, so he tried to kill the competition. So that way he wouldn't hav to go to hell...

Guest TheFallen0ne

Well one hes old , because of the teleporter, every one is ! look at takeo! he looks WAY diff from wut he used to back in der riese and shi no numa. But this theory is pretty good, cause its a possibility , i thought of this theory too wen i think of richtofen , He is involved with Illuminati

Guest sans lumiere

It just made more sense to me tactical insertion put out a thread saying that maxis and Ed made a deal with the devil! Could it be the same one?!? Also in Shangri la wen richtofen gets the shrink ray out of the box he says " I knew maxis was working on something like this. Buti never actually thought it was successful !" Could maxis and Ed could hav been there? Is that how the 115 got there? Wen working with group 935, is that how they knew about 115, from the past experience with it? Cuz wen working wit 935 they seemed like good friends, but Ed threw all that away wen he killed maxis. Was that because he knew maxis made the same deal as him, so he tried to kill the competition. So that way he wouldn't hav to go to hell...

072b2e7a75fc0bb67522b98.png

I think they made a deal with the devil and the Devil is giving Richtofen things he needs so that he can control the Zombies. When he dies, he goes to hell.

Guest Trace

It is possible that someone in Group 935 made a deal with the devil, but I doubt it was Richtofen, and doubt even further that he's immortal. He gets downed in the game, right? And he doesn't need to be immortal to know about the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone.

It is possible that someone in Group 935 made a deal with the devil, but I doubt it was Richtofen, and doubt even further that he's immortal. He gets downed in the game, right? And he doesn't need to be immortal to know about the Golden Rod and the Focusing Stone.

I agree that he's not immortal, but SOMEONE made a deal for the Pack-A-Punch, and I think it was either Maxis or Richtofen

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MixMasterNut

I wish I could remember who to credit for this (not me), but I remember another codz member pointed this out elsewhere:

Brock = Dr. Maxis

If you listen to radio transmissions from both characters, you can tell it's the same voice actor.

Plus in the Moon transmissions, when Maxis gets teleported to the Moon base, he says something like:

"How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel? Never mind that..."

With that said, the Shangri La EE radios end with Brock and Gary approaching a waterfall. The Shangri-La waterfall has tunnels connected to it.

Guest strange-bow7

I think that it was mentioned somewhere that Group 935 had been to Shangri-la before.

Yeah, well, it was actually Richtofen who went there when he teleported using the MPD on the Moon. The evidence of this can be found on the moon radios/audio reels. I'd guess it has something to do with this, not a deal with the devil! lol

Guest BlindBusDrivr

It's because the tele porter he made with Schuster took him back he used his Wunderwaffe and the Ray Gun to basically holocaust the Vril-ya so the natives would worship him a God and mine him 115 for his experiments.