Dr. Maxis and Richtofen WERE In Shangri-La!

Guest Tac

Spot on tac. Hence the line in Not Ready to Die "I've been kept in the dark, been waiting all this time."

Ahh, very nice. Very nice indeed. So along with the Illuminati ordering him to kill Maxis, he was incredibly happy to do so due to the lack of insight the other members were allowing him to have.

Guest LewisSpurs

Maybe with the aid of this new weapon Maxis was able to hide some of the meteors from Richtofen, which subsequently made Edward suspicious? However from a previous quote it would appear that Richtofen didn't know very much about the weapon and presumably its abilities before using it on the map.

Guest jon77345

My little idea:

Maxis and Richtofen were on a expedition with the British guy. Richtofen died there which is why the altar is there with his name is there. Earlier he time travelled to the future and stopping himself from dying. Catching up with time people thought he had died. The mined 115 infected the residents and that is how there are zombies there. Maxis brought with him his current project, The shrink ray, and left it there which is why you can only get one per game. They left the jungle and the whole story starts from verrukt again. :D

Sorry if this has been said before and if I stole peoples' ideas.

Guest algzelaya

Yeah...instead it has to be a British and American guy... Because introducing new characters is making this story so simple right?! Seriously they have added a new character story wise every map excluding Kino... Pentagon Thief in "Five. Gersch and Yuri in Ascension. George in Cotd. Brock and Gary in Shangri La now too... Thanks Treyarch. :facepalm:

So yeah... why the hell is there so many meteors underground? Does that mean it originated in the earth itself or are they mining it out of somewhere and storing it there?

you also forget the cotd includes buffy freddy machete and that 1 dude

Guest Wafflegun'N'syrup

@zombicidalmaniac: speaking of paradise, thats what they call the place u send the richtofen crew to(call of the dead), so that must mean that richtofen at one point has to go to shangri la, along with dempsey, takeo, and nikolai.

@Monopolymac: since sam is "down there" with the 115, then i dont see why the 115 can't be in the earth.

Guest LiamFTWinter

I think the Richtofen quote you were pointing out is something like "There's blood in my eye, it doesn't hurt as much as the other stuff I've had in there" along the lines of that, which I'm pretty sure is another joke pointing towards Richtofen being gay.

Guest jon77345

I think the Richtofen quote you were pointing out is something like "There's blood in my eye, it doesn't hurt as much as the other stuff I've had in there" along the lines of that, which I'm pretty sure is another joke pointing towards Richtofen being gay.

LoL, I see where you're coming from :lol:

[brains] for funniness

• 3 weeks later...
Guest [MRDR]FlockOfCrows13

@zombicidalmaniac: speaking of paradise, thats what they call the place u send the richtofen crew to(call of the dead), so that must mean that richtofen at one point has to go to shangri la, along with dempsey, takeo, and nikolai.

@Monopolymac: since sam is "down there" with the 115, then i dont see why the 115 can't be in the earth.

wut r u talking about wen talking 2 Monopolymac?

Guest oolino

My little idea:

Maxis and Richtofen were on a expedition with the British guy. Richtofen died there which is why the altar is there with his name is there. Earlier he time travelled to the future and stopping himself from dying. Catching up with time people thought he had died. The mined 115 infected the residents and that is how there are zombies there. Maxis brought with him his current project, The shrink ray, and left it there which is why you can only get one per game. They left the jungle and the whole story starts from verrukt again. :D

Sorry if this has been said before and if I stole peoples' ideas.

So his name is on there because he died but then he didnt die so that means his name wouldnt be there...

Guest Undead xP

Thanks for all the replies guys! So if Maxis made the shrink ray gun in Shangri-La, what was his purpose? Why did he make it?

To punt their way to victory! :D