map pack 4 details maybe

Guest brainz87

Guest Zombieofthedead

Maybe he can hack? Don't always say somethings fake, some people said that about the earlier map pack posters, and they were wrong.

I doubt it is real, though, more because he isn't really showing much of it, but I wish it was true.

Guest graymonkey44

So you're saying that this one child who is roughly 12 has the intellectual and technological capabilities of being the only person in the world to hack it while no one else can confirm it and/or hack as well? :roll: Also providing no real information on how he was able to acquire this information and not even giving sufficient proof of how to attain it? :facepalm:

Guest Zombieofthedead

So you're saying that this one child who is roughly 12 has the intellectual and technological capabilities of being the only person in the world to hack it while no one else can confirm it and/or hack as well? :roll:

Hey, you never know. I'm just saying don't disprove it entirely. Besides, there's better reasons for why this would be fake.

Guest Juice503

Actually, I think the kid is watching a video someone else made, so he didn't hack it. Either way, I'm gonna have to Say I think this is real.

Guest graymonkey44

So you're saying that this one child who is roughly 12 has the intellectual and technological capabilities of being the only person in the world to hack it while no one else can confirm it and/or hack as well? :roll:

Hey, you never know. I'm just saying don't disprove it entirely. Besides, there's better reasons for why this would be fake.

Well yeah, there are a lot more reasons, not showing the whole link or only showing certain parts of the website on the screen. That was my main basis for my assumptions. The kid being 12 was just the icing on the cake and made me angry.

Well yeah, there are a lot more reasons, not showing the whole link or only showing certain parts of the website on the screen. That was my main basis for my assumptions. The kid being 12 was just the icing on the cake and made me angry.

It doesn't matter the age. Anyone who knows what they hell they are doing can do it by the age of 10. I'm not saying this is real, but if it was I wouldn't put it past this kid.

Guest perk-a-holic

an all zombies dlc would be nice, but the images for all the maps already exist and maps packs always have new artwork so i hate to say it but i think it's fake

Guest graymonkey44

It doesn't matter the age. Anyone who knows what they hell they are doing can do it by the age of 10. I'm not saying this is real, but if it was I wouldn't put it past this kid.

I'm sorry, but I can't take anyone at the age of 10 seriously. Regardless of whether they "know what the hell they are doing" as you so eloquently put it. This kid is no exception.

Guest Faust

TO BE FAIR this kid is commenting on something he saw on another person's page. That said, I don't believe he has any clue as to what he is talking about when he say "storyline"... If that was me I would be Geeking out all over the place.

Guest Strwrsbob

Fake.

He uses a stock image of the Smoker zombies for the zombies area on the image, and I think we all know that smokers WONT be coming back, and the image he used is a stock promotional image for before then game released.

1.png

Guest Zombieofthedead

Fake.

He uses a stock image of the Smoker zombies for the zombies area on the image, and I think we all know that smokers WONT be coming back, and the image he used is a stock promotional image for before then game released.

Why would the crawler zombies not come back? I don't see any reason not to, it's up to treyarch, not the community. I do agree that they probably wouldn't have used an old picture, however, as they haven't on any other DLC poster.

Guest Phoenix

Considering that this wouldn't release publicly for a while the images might just be placeholders until they get the art done. The poster design and number of maps makes sense too. If this did release though it sounds like it could end or come to a climax in the current story.

Guest Sigint

How to americans tell the difference between someone 10 and someone 16. the way that americans talk, they all sound 12 until they reach 18 or so

Guest Zombieofthedead

How to americans tell the difference between someone 10 and someone 16. the way that americans talk, they all sound 12 until they reach 18 or so

You clearly have never been to america.... There is a difference, some people get deeper voices faster than others.

Guest Cre10Benally

The video seems real but hes only commenting on a video that's not his. Here's the differences.

Real: I've seen the COD:BO homepage and the fonts are the same.

Fake: Not all of the URL shown, i typed in what i could see and got a 404.

Video is too shaky, possible n00b trying to be recognized for his "discovery"

(flames involving my username are much welcomed, thank you 8-) )

So in my opinion. The video's a fake. <

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quick Question: have we scrapped the idea of retaliation for MP4 or haven't we? :?

Depends who you talked to. Treyarch has given significant hints to it, so I say no.