Richtofen and his gay quotes.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Pandaman5797

it seems as if richtofen goes from map to map consorting with different characters...First it was Dempsey in CoTD "the Kick you ass and get your finger out of mine quote" and then his references to being gay with Nikolai in Shangri-La...who knows, maybe Takeo is next? Also, i thought another quote that was hinting towards his sexuality is "A long, schtiff, hard Gold Rod"...either way, gay or not gay, I'm fine with Richtofen, because I honestly don't care if somebody is gay or not, as long as they are friendly and they don't try to force their beliefs on me, then I'm fine

The Panda's out...

Guest PuLsExEdGeZ

So your telling me...all my Richtofen/OC work.....is nothing because the most greatest role model of all time happens to be gay, :facepalm: , I will just stick to NARUSAKU then.

Guest Aether

>.< IM NOT LISTENING LALALALALALALAL

I understand you, Yellow Card. I truly do.

This thread is full of win.

My opinion about the whole Richtofen/Dempsey thingy: ze doc just loves annoying the hell out of him by behaving like a perv (U MAD, TANK?)

As for Nikolai... Richtofen sure is very excited about him (idunno in which way...or do I?), but Nikolai is usually neutral towards him. (Wth, am I discussing slash pairings in CoD? :facepalm: But if I had to ship one...I think it'd be Tank/Richt. And now we'll all forget what I just wrote.)

While I love the Zombie Christmas album, I don't take it very seriously (it wasn't done to be taken seriously, I'm sure!). It's more of a bunch of puns and lolable-at situations and that's all. But I think we all know that already.

3arc must be trying to attract slash fangirls to the CoD franchise by inventing a couple of characters they can pair up and make up fanfics about. By having a look at Deviantart, as mattbyles stated, you know they're on the right track. (That sounded a lot like certain song defending being LGTB. I'm on the right track, baby...)

Richtofen is not a nazi.

Technically he is, he joined with them. The thing about them being to liberal is ironic, as the Nazi's are far from being liberal, which just implies him being far worse.

Not to mention, the line afterwards says "He joined the army" right after talking about the Nazi army.

He's a Nazi because of the uniform and affiliation, but I doubt he really shares the Nazi ideology (at least fully). He joined because that allowed him to go on a killing spree with no one to stop him ("The BLOOD! The BEAUTIFUL BLOOD...!")

Btw, he was in the Wehrmacht.

I dont know if he is gay or not. He is funny as hell. His innuendos are great.

A little gay, completely gay, whatever. He's still a total badass.

Agreed with both. Maybe he's not gay, he's just nuts :roll: Finishing my megapost right nao.

Guest Nathan169

Some things can be looked conviently makes Richtofen gay. Its not he is acting and joking around to try be a idiot person that doesnt know what do. Look at his quotes from Kino and Der Riese.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I seriously want to agree with you but in another quote Richtofen says something to Nikolai and whispers under his breath "gorgeous". So its like "Nikolai blah blah blah blah. gorgeous..."

Guest Sarenax

Some things can be looked conviently makes Richtofen gay. Its not he is acting and joking around to try be a idiot person that doesnt know what do. Look at his quotes from Kino and Der Riese.

So you're saying that gay people are morons?

Guest Nathan169

:facepalm: noo, one of his quotes from Der Riese. Here some his quotes.

"If I remember correctly, we need to link it to the mainframe where we first started. Err, I mean, this is so confusing!"

— After activating a Teleporter

"Attach part A to grommet B... Oh screw it, just press buttons!"

— After approaching a deactivated Teleporter

"Ahh it is still here! Err, I mean, what is this strange device?"

Guest Nathan169

*sigh* WHEN you HEAR he SAYS IT, he REALIZES and CHANGES into DIFFERENT subject ON A HIGH pitch VOICE. YOU know WHAT I mean??

Guest Sarenax

*sigh* WHEN you HEAR he SAYS IT, he REALIZES and CHANGES into DIFFERENT subject ON A HIGH pitch VOICE. YOU know WHAT I mean??

That's most likely 'cause he's nervous.

His voice is high pitched when he gets excited too.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Have you heard any of his quotes at all? Most of his quotes aren't like how you describe them... He calls Nikolai gorgeous under his breath...

Anyways he stuck his finger up Dempseys ass. Just think about that.

Guest leadblimp

Anyways he stuck his finger up Dempseys ass. Just think about that.

Well Richtofen is a Doctor... So maybe he was just taking his temperature...Or checking his oil?

Guest football5699

:facepalm: noo, one of his quotes from Der Riese. Here some his quotes.

"If I remember correctly, we need to link it to the mainframe where we first started. Err, I mean, this is so confusing!"

— After activating a Teleporter

"Attach part A to grommet B... Oh screw it, just press buttons!"

"Ahh it is still here! Err, I mean, what is this strange device?"

So maybe he is making a new personality so he doesn't make a slip of the lip ;)

Guest Aether

I don't think those quotes support him being/not being gay. He's trying not to reveal what he knows in those ones. But I get what Nathan says. Maybe he's trying to make up a fake personality so the others won't be suspicious...?

Well Richtofen is a Doctor... So maybe he was just taking his temperature...Or checking his oil?

Good point :lol:

Guest Nathan169

I don't think those quotes support him being/not being gay. He's trying not to reveal what he knows in those ones. But I get what Nathan says. Maybe he's trying to make up a fake personality so the others won't be suspicious...?

Good point :lol:

Finally someone understands it!, Yes this is what i mean. Richtofen makes a fake personality to others to be not suspicious. That he actually was there before or knew before. :D

Guest ShangriLa

Richtofen is my favorite character, so I really don't want him to be gay. (Not that I have a problem with gays) I really do get what Nathan is saying, he just changes the subject so they don't get suspicious. As for the finger in Tank's ass and touching his di** he's probably doing that so they think he actually is gay. Same thing for the Nikolai gorgeous thing, probably just getting them to think he really is gay. Some people will argue and say "Why did he say it under his breath then?" and he probably said it under his breath knowing that somebody will hear it but saying it under his breath will make them think it's a secret and he doesn't want them to know. Just my 2 cents.

Guest yellow-card8

I think you guys mean Prostate exam, also agree with you that it's a cover up of who he truely is, lets make page 3 free from that horrible picture :shock: samantha, you have scard me for life

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Zombieofthedead

I think you guys mean Prostate exam, also agree with you that it's a cover up of who he truely is, lets make page 3 free from that horrible picture :shock: samantha, you have scard me for life

Regards Yellow-card8

Sarenax posted it, actually, and I've seen worse art like that....

I actually think were all trying to avoid the fact that he's gay. I don't have a problem with gays, but... I'd still just rather not have him gay.

I don't think he's acting, but I hope he is.

Guest AlphaSnake

Given the fact that Richtofen is gay & a member of the SS, his life would have been in danger if he was discovered, look into a Otto Rahn. He was gay & an SS officer just like Richtofen.

Otto decided one night to drink a bottle of liquor & wondered out into the wilderness where the cold took his life, he did this because he couldn't bear the shame of being found out by his SS brothers.

This is Richtofen to a T, just without the poetic suicide.

That said, the Illuminati often use information like this to blackmail people into their service.

Look into what happens at Bohemian Grove, skull & bones.

For a more recent example look into Rick Perry, who is going to run for the presidency in 2012.

TPTB will use information that is sensitive to Perry (3rd Google Auto Complete result) to blackmail him into their cabal.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Aether

Gosh, Alpha, where do you get all those facts? :shock: Amazing...

Finally someone understands it!, Yes this is what i mean. Richtofen makes a fake personality to others to be not suspicious. That he actually was there before or knew before. :D

Yay, got it ;) If he just pretends to be nuts, the others won't be as suspicious... sadly it's not enough. Man, obvious plan of world domination is obvious.

Richtofen is my favorite character, so I really don't want him to be gay. (Not that I have a problem with gays)

Welcome to the club, you sneaky mind-reader, you :D

Guest Matuzz

Given the fact that Richtofen is gay & a member of the SS, his life would have been in danger if he was discovered, look into a Otto Rahn. He was gay & an SS officer just like Richtofen.

Otto decided one night to drink a bottle of liquor & wondered out into the wilderness where the cold took his life, he did this because he couldn't bear the shame of being found out by his SS brothers.

This is Richtofen to a T, just without the poetic suicide.

That said, the Illuminati often use information like this to blackmail people into their service.

Look into what happens at Bohemian Grove, skull & bones.

For a more recent example look into Rick Perry, who is going to run for the presidency in 2012.

TPTB will use information that is sensitive to Perry (3rd Google Auto Complete result) to blackmail him into their cabal.

Regards Alpha.

Most of Hitler's body guards were though to be gay as they were women like and they were picked by Otto. If I remember correctly.