Maxis is in Hell & Ed made deal with the Devil

Guest Tac

Thanks to MonopolyMac for pointing this quote out to me, and thanks to CJDog for making the video!

So in Shangri-La, a quote by Richtofen when he goes down is as follows, "I'm COMING FOR YOU MAXIS!"

Here is the video link Mac sent me:

[youtube:y8s8ggho]qTfAqsZWtzo[/youtube:y8s8ggho]

So this is my theory:

He says that when he's down, meaning that he made a deal with the devil to rule the world and if he was to die he goes to hell. Maxis is in hell for the same reason, he was trying to get something and if he dies along the way he would go to hell. Maybe he made a deal for Sam to send her to Aether?

That could be why he kept her in Der Riese all along. He wanted to keep her safe, but if something were to happen, he knew she would be safe.

Tell me what you think!!

Guest undead illuminati

That could be why he kept her in Der Riese all along. He wanted to keep her safe, but if something were to happen, he knew she would be safe.

Tell me what you think!!

Hmm, there have been theory's on a deal with the devil in the plot, makes sense with the whole Faust angle. This would also explain how Sam got trapped in Aether, AND the devilish voice. (I believe that the voice could be maxis Speaking from hell with Sam at the same time)

Have to look into this more....brains to you! [brains]

Nine Eyes of Light... That's all I'm going to say...

Still, great post. Take some brains.

Fabulous post of yours in the Asylum, incredibly well done. And thank you for the brains. But it has been a while since I've read it so what I want to know, how are you going to incorporate the quote about hell into your post? How do they fit?

Guest Faust

If Maxis and Sam became Shinning Ones, then he very well might try to kill Maxis in aether once richtofen gains the power to enter it freely. Just my thought, but there is a lot of proof of Mzxis and Richtofen making deals with the devil, so that throws us a curve ball too.

Guest Faust

Via carbon. Now more pronouncing my name wrong! YAY!

I'm just waiting for another dweller to get on so he could see it and go "Oh what has he done this time...." :lol:

Guest ShangriLa

Nine Eyes of Light... That's all I'm going to say...

Still, great post. Take some brains.

Just saying... your name change is win.

Guest Matuzz

I'm just waiting for another dweller to get on so he could see it and go "Oh what has he done this time...." :lol:

Yeah I like name Fuast! :lol:

Guest nayrc

am so use to the old name from back in the days of the official w@w fourms

i pronounced it "sam trype" lol

Guest Sarenax

You know the secret note to kill Maxis in Der Riese?

What if it didn't refer to Ludwig Maxis, but rather Samantha Maxis?

Or perhaps both of the Maxis?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Well, just thinking out-loud here, but wouldn't Maxis, and ESPECIALLY Richtofen, be going to hell anyways just for who they are?

Well, just thinking out-loud here, but wouldn't Maxis, and ESPECIALLY Richtofen, be going to hell anyways just for who they are?

I was debating that too, I just can't think of any other punishment based off of that quote.

Guest RZArazorSHARP20

Well considering that at the very least Richtofen was torturing and experimenting on living people, and added in to that is the fact that both were Nazi's, who were attempting to exterminate an entire race of people, I'd think that both were on a one-way Mine Cart to hell regardless of any deals with the devil...

Guest Matuzz

Here is question for you to solve ;)

Why Sam is fetching souls?

Hell hounds are in mythology beast that come and rip your soul and take it to hell.

Has Samantha access to Hell?

Guest Faust

IDEA!

So let's say Richtofen was behind on his dues to rule the world. As payment for failing his contract, the devil was returning for his soul. The last appearance of hellhounds was in Kino der Toten. That tells me that immediatly after the events of Kino, Richtofen made yet another deal with the devil, devising his plan collect the pieces to turn him into a Shinning One and rule the world.

In other words, Richtofen is running out of time. If he fails this time around, the hellhounds will be back. This time for real.

Matuzz, you brilliant bastard! :mrgreen:

Guest RZArazorSHARP20

IDEA!

So let's say Richtofen was behind on his dues to rule the world. As payment for failing his contract, the devil was returning for his soul. The last appearance of hellhounds was in Kino der Toten. That tells me that immediatly after the events of Kino, Richtofen made yet another deal with the devil, devising his plan collect the pieces to turn him into a Shinning One and rule the world.

In other words, Richtofen is running out of time. If he fails this time around, the hellhounds will be back. This time for real.

Matuzz, you brilliant bastard! :mrgreen:

Hmm interesting... I doubt its as cut and dry as that, but interesting... [brains]

sorry for being the N00B, but whats this talk about the aether and the shining one(s)? Help a guy out here.

Haha no worries. Aether is the dimension between Teleporter and Mainframe, as I said it's a completely different dimension. As for Shining One, not sure really what that means in terms of if it's a real thing, but it just basically means that he is the ruler.