All dates of zombies in order

Guest ARAS

Kino Der Toten: 1962

Five: Cuban Missile Crisis, October 1962

Ascension: October 1962

Call of the Dead: March 17th 1964

Shangri-La:Two years after Ascension in day, but unknown during the Eclipse. Daytimes date is only know because of Nikolais quote saying that he has been wearing the same underwear for two years.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest Zombieofthedead

Incorrect on all of them, except five. We aren't entirely sure on Ascension, though.

Real dates:

Kino: 1966-9

CotD:2011

Shangri La:2004-2011 (most likely just after CotD, though).

Sorry, but I have already made this thread. It's in my signature, not to mention all yours BUT the most obvious (FIVE) are wrong or not confirmed.

Guest LMW-YBC

^^Why don't you just stop criticizing other people's opinions on the timeline! Do you work for Treyarch? No! So there's no real proof that his thoughts are any better or any worse than yours.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Dude, we have factual evidence on almost all of them. The phones on ascension might just make reference to five, so we don't know that, and kino has the tower and berlin wall, both after 1962. For CotD, obviously 2011 because of the actors and such, and Shangri La is around the same time because of the radios.

^^Why don't you just stop criticizing other people's opinions on the timeline! Do you work for Treyarch? No! So there's no real proof that his thoughts are any better or any worse than yours.

Well he's throwing them around the they are facts! He has absolutely no supporting evidence! No I don't work for Treyarch but shit you don't have to! They made the story for us to figure out, and he's more wrong than anything! I mean I'm not asking him to stop posting, just stop posting THIS or show proof!

Oh wow. I just cracked for the first time... I'm sorry :/

Guest lissa110

ok everybody lets just remember you dont need proof to post on the website! If you have a theory you can share it WITHOUT critizism!

ok everybody lets just remember you dont need proof to post on the website! If you have a theory you can share it WITHOUT critizism!

I'm sorry that was my bad. But this isn't even considered a theory tbh. In science, a theory is something that can't be proven wrong, and I have put forward evidence to disprove this.

Uhh guyz. I do have proof. My dad's friend works for treyarch and he told me a couple of the dates and he gave me clues on the other one. On the Shangri-La I made an assumption

Haha gotcha! *breath's deeply*

All I am saying is that I have supporting evidence to show that a few of your examples are incorrect. I did not mean to blow-up or rant. I am sorry.

Guest killallzombies

dont get ur nickers in a bunch tat insertion has proof this guy doesnt he's not flamming but its not like he's pushing his religon on the guy and tat can have his opinion to

Guest yellow-card8

Uhh guyz. I do have proof. My dad's friend works for treyarch and he told me a couple of the dates and he gave me clues on the other one. On the Shangri-La I made an assumption

yeah remember Danny Trejo at the 1968's .... oh wait he wasn't there at 1968, dude now I think your BSing us :facepalm: he's probably some kid

Regards Yellow-card8

Okay guys first of all, calm down. its just a game. The date cannot be past 1970 because if COTD was in 2011 why do we not have modern weapons? And the actors were voice acting themselves as if they were in the 1960's. And at the eclipse it could be Der Riese, just a thought.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Okay guys first of all, calm down. its just a game. The date cannot be past 1970 because if COTD was in 2011 why do we not have modern weapons? And the actors were voice acting themselves as if they were in the 1960's. And at the eclipse it could be Der Riese, just a thought.

They are making a movie, so the weapons are props. It's definately 2011 or later.

Guest football5699

Plus in the whole timeline thing....guns mean nothing...case and point:

Der Riese in Black Ops or any other classic map for that matter.

I know you are new but Tac's thread does have all of the complications of the timelines including guns, clothing, etc.

Guest lissa110

Locked topic, to much disputing. The thread was moved to training facility so the newer members or the less informed could talk without our more prominent members getting there "panties in a bunch". I see that didnt work and after a nice warning from me and another heads up by stwrsbob, it continued. Topic closed.