Is Element 115 only from Meteorite?

Guest Xetius

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jenkins-BE

Yes, we haven't seen it in any other form.

I believe shangri-la was hitted by huge meteor.

I share your thought, it plays a central role in the main easter egg.

Is there a special connection between the maps where the meteor fragments are obviously present? I didn't play the WaW maps, but I know the largest piece has been found in Shi No Numa. I don't think there were meteor parts in NDU, Verruckt or Der Riese (correct me if I'm wrond, please). In Black Ops, Ascension don't has metor parts (again, correct me if I'm wrong).

Could this mean something?

Guest Matuzz

Yes, we haven't seen it in any other form.

I believe shangri-la was hitted by huge meteor.

I share your thought, it plays a central role in the main easter egg.

Is there a special connection between the maps where the meteor fragments are obviously present? I didn't play the WaW maps, but I know the largest piece has been found in Shi No Numa. I don't think there were meteor parts in NDU, Verruckt or Der Riese (correct me if I'm wrond, please). In Black Ops, Ascension don't has metor parts (again, correct me if I'm wrong).

Could this mean something?

Yeah not all maps have meteor pieces but it doesn't mean anything. The zombies by the time of Ascension have globally spread almost everywhere.

But there was also working with Element 115 in Ascension. Zombies were trained in Verruckt and from there they spread to NDU.

Basically zombies can be places without Element 115 because they don't need it but they were created with it.

Guest Xetius

I presumed (probably incorrectly) that Ascension was located at Tunguska, which is confirmed as a known location of Element 115 (from the files on the computer at the start screen). Do we know the location of Ascension to be otherwise?

I presumed (probably incorrectly) that Ascension was located at Tunguska, which is confirmed as a known location of Element 115 (from the files on the computer at the start screen). Do we know the location of Ascension to be otherwise?

Ya it's in the Baikonur Cosmosdrome USSR. Check my sig for the full post.