I would like to clarify something.

How is verruckt the first outbreak? i remember that it was established a long time ago that the outbreaks began after Sam got lost in Aether at Der Reise. The iutbreaks started there, and spread to locations where 115 was stored in large quantities, like a ship filled with chemical weapons(CotD), meteor impact locations (SL and SNN), or test facilities (everywhere else). So Tell me what reason there is to believe that verruckt was first?

Guest nayrc

One thing we are 1000% sure about is that the verruckt out Breack happened before richtofen reaped Sam in aether, proof?

verruckt out Breack happened in sep 1945(can't remember exact date but some time in september) and in the COYD radios richtofen is still plotting to kill maxis in October 1945

Why it is the first is a slightly diffrent story,

BTW NDU has been confirmed to be the 2nd out Breack

Guest yellow-card8

One thing we are 1000% sure about is that the verruckt out Breack happened before richtofen reaped Sam in aether, proof?

verruckt out Breack happened in sep 1945(can't remember exact date but some time in september) and in the COYD radios richtofen is still plotting to kill maxis in October 1945

Why it is the first is a slightly diffrent story,

BTW NDU has been confirmed to be the 2nd out Breack

why would there be a devilish voice if Samantha is the voice and she is not dead, I stand to remember that the COTD radios were after he killed Maxis and I remember that Richtofen use to be locked up in Verruckt and after his escape, he went to COTD "not the map just the location where he expiremented on the crew)

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Monopoly Mac

Erm.. You are very mistaken... None of the Cotd radios happened after Maxis died. In fact the last radio that Richtofen mentioned plotting to kill Maxis was on October 1, 1945... Verruckt happens during September 1945... I don't know where you got the rest but hope this helps.

Guest yellow-card8

thanks for clarification, damn Treyarch really should help us out :roll: give us a bone or something

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Matuzz

Every map with dogs are after Maxis death and because NDU is second outbreak verruckt has to be first outbreak.

Pretty simple.

Guest undead illuminati

How is verruckt the first outbreak? i remember that it was established a long time ago that the outbreaks began after Sam got lost in Aether at Der Reise. The iutbreaks started there, and spread to locations where 115 was stored in large quantities, like a ship filled with chemical weapons(CotD), meteor impact locations (SL and SNN), or test facilities (everywhere else). So Tell me what reason there is to believe that verruckt was first?

Tell me, was NDU a place where 115 was stored in large quantities? i think not, only inkling to that is the mystery box. i dont think its a ship filled with chem weapons..and it looks more like a house than a test facility to me.....i guess my question is, why are zombies even at NDU? was there 115 on the plane that crashed? Are the Zomies Just hungry and they smelled Dempsey Delights? or is there something we dont know about the house?...

Guest football5699

It could be as simple as they walked from Verruckt or perhaps that they rose out right there because of possible 115 in the plane that was transporting the men. I believe it is the latter.

Guest undead illuminati

It could be as simple as they walked from Verruckt or perhaps that they rose out right there because of possible 115 in the plane that was transporting the men. I believe it is the latter.

Good, that at least explains how they knew there was this house......in the middle of nowhere, zombies can smell the 115 or something.

The team went to Nacht Der Untoten on the extraction plane they took. The 115 they had in it caused electrical problems and the plane crashed. The 115 caused zombies to rise. So Verruckt is first because:

The trailer Just the Beginning: that would seem fitting for the first outbreak.

Intel on 3arcs site says that AFTER the second outbreak at NDU, radios were heard. The only map besides NDU w/o a radio is Verruckt.

Guest beefbobjones

I thought that a Marine team went in to Verruckt to extract Peter causing the first outbreak. They then escaped by plane but then when something 115 related (probably the generator) messed with their plane's electronics It crashed and raised the dead.

I thought that a Marine team went in to Verruckt to extract Peter causing the first outbreak. They then escaped by plane but then when something 115 related (probably the generator) messed with their plane's electronics It crashed and raised the dead.

I made a typo, but I just posted that above ^^

Tell me, was NDU a place where 115 was stored in large quantities? i think not, only inkling to that is the mystery box. i dont think its a ship filled with chem weapons..and it looks more like a house than a test facility to me.....i guess my question is, why are zombies even at NDU? was there 115 on the plane that crashed? Are the Zomies Just hungry and they smelled Dempsey Delights? or is there something we dont know about the house?...

nacht der untoten ie barely related at all to the story. there is really no explaining it. also, in the der reise description, it says "...this is where it all started..."

nacht der untoten ie barely related at all to the story. there is really no explaining it. also, in the der reise description, it says "...this is where it all started..."

but then again, all these dates are more concrete, so i must agree with you guys. thanks for clarifying all this. i just think there are some contradictions with the idea of verruckt being first.

Guest Matuzz

Every map with dogs are after Maxis death and because NDU is second outbreak Verruckt has to be first outbreak.

Pretty simple.

:!:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest undead illuminati

nacht der untoten is barely related at all to the story. there is really no explaining it.

Well it was the first ever Zombie map, didn't it just start out as a last minute little side game? i doubt there even WAS a story at first, only when it took off in popularity did a story develop, which makes sense as to why they made Verruck next (Treyarc wanted to start fresh with it?) and developed the story from there. The fact that NDU has been able to fit in to the story is just short of a miracle, but 3Arc did it.....or did WE do it?