Zombies needs a solid storyline. My idea for one!

Guest Scorpion

Guest Scorpion

Hello guys! I haven't been playing zombies in a while but I've been thinking about the story to it. It seemsa s if every time we get so close to solving the mystery, something else comes up and we are again left clueless! We do not know a majority of the past and we do not know what is currently happening besides the easter eggs so far in Black Ops.

I believe that soon Treyarch may want to create a separate zombie game or continue onto Black Ops 2 to continue and organize all of this time-traveling confusion! So, here's my idea on what I would like to see happening for the zombies storyline if it were a separate game!

The Past:

Black Ops is about the CIA, corect? So why not have American Operatives as the main characters in the beginning? The time starts in WWII.

Intel has found that the Nazi are trying to construct weapons that could win the war. A group of four American Operatives have been assembled to infiltrate the Nazi bases located in Germany. One of them is known as Peter. They get receive training for a few months and learn German. They are sent in with the assistance of the British.

They arrive at Germany safely and are left alone to continue with their objectives. They find what seems to be a factory and they approach it. They find a group of German scientists and engineers working on weapons. Curious, the Americans enter in a way to not be seen. They take out some of the guards and disguise theirselves as them. They spy in on the experiments and find something that they've never seen before. They became astonished, but quickly threw their glance away and continued their "route" inside the base.

They've become facinated by what they've heard the scientists are working on at other sites. They decide to burn down the factory and kill every German inside. They do so, and each one takes on the identity of a scientist from that group. They pretend to act like Germans and call for help on the radios, and it works. They are told to go to another location where the scientist group is at and they do so, after they costruct a plan. They go in, in search of what could win the Allies the war, but little do they know that they are getting closer to the entrance of hell.

The Present:

Back at the American HQ, intelligence has found that their operatives have become compromised and the Nazi are searching for them. Another group is assembled, this time from soldiers who have acheived a high status in the war at the Pacific. The marines are told of who to find and bring back, nothing else. They get sent overseas and parachute into enemy territory at day. Four are dropped into the facility known as Verrukt. The plane that dropped them off contains six others. It has become night by the time this time. On their way back, something goes wrong and the pilots cannot find a way to control their plane. The other four are dropped out of the plane and the pilots at the last moment attmpt to drop out but they are too late and they fall with the plane. One is dead and the other is wounded on the ground bleeding to his death. He opens his eyes and sees the silhouette of many men stepping near in the distance. He calls out to them and raises a hand up, "Help!" . . . One gets closer and looks in his direction, then commences to race to him desperately....

So, what do you guys think of how the story could start? This is what I think could be a good start for the story of the Zombies game mode we all love if it were to become a separate game!

I hope I got someone's attention with this! Hopefully this will spark another idea!

Well, I'm off now. Good evening my fellow CoDz crew!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scorpion

Wow, thanks man!!!

Lol I looked at hwere you're located and it says Der Riese! :lol: That's awesome!

Sorry for th bad grammar mistakes I've made btw! I was rushing with the post because I had to leave soon...

I'm glad someone got a chance to read this, although I think I put this in the wrong place, so I'm sorry if I did! :oops:

Guest undead illuminati

I think that 'the past' would look excellent in Trailer form. I can just imagine it. AWESOME.

Write a book sometime. :roll: :D

True that, get crackin son. Also the part about the guy calling for help, then "someone" notices him and starts sprinting desperately towards him? Great stuff mate, gave me goosebumps.

Guest Scorpion

Thanks guys!!!

Would someone like to continue this?

I run out of ideas quickly and at the moment I have none, although I wouldn't need much to continue into the current story, but I would have to fill in some gaps.