Groundbreaking realizations and theories.The true backstory?

In Call of the Dead in one of the radios, Richtofen says that a spy has been found, in the next radio he has Tank in his facility saying that this is the replacement. That means that Tank was a spy like Peter and Harvey.

In Shi no Numa a transmission is telling Peter that they lost control of the asylum and need to move the experiments to a location that he says the numbers will guide Peter to. These numbers lead to Area 51 and the Tunguska Meteor site.

When Tank was captured at Verruckt, the OSS sent a 3 man team to get him. The men were killed by zombies and Tank was sent to Shi no Numa.

In a Der Reise radio Maxis says the Americans have a large supply of 115 at Area 51. This would mean that the Tunguska meteor is the supply that they have, and that the experiments Tank were doing at Verruckt are being continued there.

He also asks High Command for more funding and a better supply of 115 to continue research. They decide to have Group 935 present their inventions at which point it would be decided if they are to be funded.

The presentation was held in a Kino Der Toten where they showed off their inventions. Also they had a Thundergun on display even thought that wasn't a Group 935 weapon, it was an Ascension Group weapon. This is because the Ascension Group is part of Group 935. This can be noted as in Ascension in one of the radios Gersch explains that their inventions will be superior to the Americans. They know this because they are using the Group 935 spies for intel.

The group gets it's funding and they find a large supply of 115 under some ancient ruins in asia. They set up a village and begin mining the 115 in Shangri-La.

At the end of the Shi no Numa radio the man says that he is out of hope. At the beginning of another radio in Der Reise a man says he is out of hope. This might be a continuation, I believe this man to be Harvey warning Peter. At the end of the radio he cocks a weapons and presses some buttons that make some strange noises, then an anouncement says to destroy all of the material and get to the bunkers. I think he is recording this while Richtofen is killing Maxis. When he teleports Sam, Harvey deactivates the teleporters and Sam is trapped in Aether. He then destroys all the 115 in Der Reise and is killed by the zombies.

Peter was at Ascension when he received the transmission. The film reels in Kino state that they were attempting to control the zombies but having difficulty. I beleive this testing happened in Ascension. Peter then leaves for Area 51 with some of his Russian mind control equipment and manages to gain control of the zombies. He then tries to teleport and he confronts Sam in Aether, who sends him and his zombies to the future in the Pentagon. Peter is zombified in the process and becomes the Pentagon Thief.

It is possible that at Shangri-La they wanted to set up a facility because 115 was so abundant, but they did not want to disrupt the natives by defiling the ancient temple. So they built the facility with the outer appearance of the temple. This might explain why it can time travel and there is a shrink ray there.

It is also possible that the temple could have been constructed by aliens. The ray gun was built by Maxis based on information recieved from Shi no Numa which at the time was Group 935's only way of getting 115. Treyarch originally said the ray gun was alien technology so it is possible that the information could have been a damaged weapon inside the meteor. He then built it based on that. Which might explain why in Shangri-la there are mutated zombies, Napalm and Shreiker. It could be that the 115 that mutated them also had other alien type stuff inside them since there was so much. The Shrink Ray could also be a weapon that was inside one of the meteors, as well as the focusing crystals. And maybe the giant meteor is a super powerful weapon that gives the wielder immense power. And now Richtofen has it in his pocket. It is possible that he is doing the same thing as Maxis did. He had his lab in Shi no Numa and was with the first meteor the longest. Maybe he found a destroyed alien weapon that he never told Maxis about, and is trying to build another with the Golden Rod as a component and the Focusing Stone as a power supply?

How's that for cleaning up

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Faust

Your Theory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matter-Collider>>>>>>>>>>>My theory.

A lot of the things in your reasurch coincide with what we already know, but a lot of it goes against it. Maybe you should consider cleaning up this post a bit with a few more indentations so I can sort of list out what you are trying to say.

Guest ZombicidalManiac

I just listened to all of the known radios from all of the maps and I realized something. In the Call of the Dead radios, Richtofen says that a spy has been found and is being sent from*static* to replace one of his dead test subjects. In the next radio we here Richtofen meeting Tank for the first time saying that this must be the new subject. He then says in the next radio that a rescue team was sent to Verruckt to retrieve the operative. He also says that he believes that Dr. Peter McCain and Harvey Yena are also spies. Now if we go back to Shi no Numa, the transmission has someone telling Peter that they could not contain Verruckt the experiment and had to move it to, what he says that the numbers at the beginning of the radio say. These numbers are the coordinates to Area 51 and the Tunguska site. He then says how Der Reise must be contained. The final words of the message are "But I'm almost out of hope." Now if we go to Der Reise there is another radio in which the first words are "But I'm all out of hope." Perhaps this is a continuation of that, the man in the radio then cocks a weapon and, presses some buttons and an announcement comes on saying that the shield is active and get to the barracks. There are also other radios in which people running and screaming can be heard along with zombie moans and gunshots.

Now that all the information is out there allow me to begin with my analisice(I can't spell for shit). There is a spy discovered and then Tank is in Richtofen's possesion. This must mean that before Tank's mind was wiped he was an American spy sent to gain information on Group 935 along with Peter and Harvey. Richtofen says that he is being brought from a location that static covers his words. I believe this place to be Verruckt because this is where the rescue team is sent. Treyarch has confirmed that Tank was one of the 4 marines at Verruckt. So I believe that they were successful in finding Tank but they were all killed by the zombies. Tank is then brought to Richtofen and his mind is wiped. Richtofen then goes to Der Reise and releases the Zombies as he kills Maxis and Sam and teleports Sam. As the Zombies are being released Harvey Yena, another spy is informed of Tanks capture and their failure at the experiment at Verruckt. He then sends out a message to the last remaining operative. After doing such he deactivates the Mainframe. He just so happened to do it at the same time Sam was going through, trapping her in Aether. Here she became the Bitch Zombie Queen that we know her to be. Harvey then attempts to rescue other scientists while holding off zombies, he's most likely dead.In his transmission to peter he tells him to relocate the experiment to Area 51, where America is using it's large supply of 115 that they received from the Tunguska meteor and intel from their spies to try and make Wonder Weapons of their own to combat Group 935. Peter the last remaining spy has been sent to Group 935's russian facility, to Ascension. I beleive that the Ascension Group is a branch of Group 935 for a few reasons. First of all, In a radio Gersch explains that what they are creating is far superior to that of the Americans. Meaning that they have a method of receiving information from there. In a Der Reise radio Maxis talks about having spies in Area 51. Since they have spies they know all about american experiments, as would their russian branch. In the same radio Gersch explains that Project Thunder is coming along. He seems to be speaking as though he means that the Ascension Group is prepared for something. This something is a presentation to show off all the marvels that Group 935 has created, in order to get more funding. After receiving Maxis' letter to the Reichstag High Command was recieved, they asked to see what Group 935 has created in order to see if it is worth funding. The presentation is set at Kino Der Toten. The Theatre is to show off the accomplishments of Group 935. This explains why a teleporter is on the stage. It also explains why the russian project thunder(Thundergun) is there. Also to showcase that they were able to combine their zombies with the Nova Gas that Group 935 has also built. These are the gas zombies, locked in the pods on Kino. After the presentation they must have escaped killing the civilians. The 115 used for the presentation then re-animated the nazis in the theatre.

Now I will throw something crazy at you. I believe that Peter is not the hanging man in Shi no Numa, maybe that is the Mexican test subject, Richtofen killed. I think Peter is the Pentagon Theif DUN DUN DUN! The black ops Nacht Der Untoten loading screen shows a scientist trying to control zombies with russian equipment, and then time traveling. After receiving the transmission from Harvey, Peter went to Area 51. He continued to experiment there using the russian equipment that he got from Ascension in order to control the zombies. The tapes in Kino could be the experimentation of Peter at area 51. Realizing they could not control the zombies, they decided they could use this as a way to rid of the main Group 935 facility. They attempted to teleport zombies to the Der Reise mainframe using their own teleporters. But because of the massive amount of zombise they attempted to teleport, the MDT(Teleporter) Malfunctioned because of too much 115 being sent through at once. Similar to how the Zombie crew time traveled because the 115 the DG-2 had overloaded it. So instead of present Der Reise, the teleporter sent them to the future pentagon. The damage from the MDT also teleported Peter, zombifying him in the proccess.

Onto Shangri-la. This is clearly a mine for 115. Perhaps after the presentation of Group 935, Germans were impressed and began to look for a large supply of 115 in order to continue experimenting. They found a large supply under ancient temples, and so set up small villages and began to mine the material. Now this next bit is still related so pay attention. Treyarch has said that the ray gun was built by Maxis based on information received from Shi no Numa. That was at the time the only supply of 115 the group had. Treyarch had previously said that the ray gun was an alien weapon. The 115 meteors could be some form of alien device. Meaning that these aliens have all sorts of Wonder Weapons at their disposal. So perhaps the Ray Gun is based on alien weaponry, but made humans. The giant amount of 115 at Shangri-La could have had multiple different alien technologies. This might explain why some zombies in Shangri-La have different attributes than normal I.E. Napalm and Shreiker Zombies. And perhaps the Shrink Ray is not something built by humans, but by the aliens. And the giant Meteor on top of the temple is something so powerful that it could give the weilder almighty power. And Richtofen has it in his pocket. Jesus that's a lot. Good thing there is no character limit.

If Peter is the scientist in Five, then who is the guy in the loading screens of BO Nacht, and Ascension? Theres only a few choices. We have Harvey Yena, Peter, and Dr. Maxis. Theres the blank portrait in Kino and the hanging man in Shi No Numa. These are pretty much the only guys who could fill these shoes.

I'm not sure if we've been introduced to all the characters of this story just yet. It's hard to tell where Treyarch is going with this story...but brains to you for your research. And thank you for taking the time to post such a detailed theory.

Guest A Drunk Soviet

If Peter is the scientist in Five, then who is the guy in the loading screens of BO Nacht, and Ascension?

The guy in the Nacht der Untoten loading screen is Peter before zombification.

The scientist in the Ascenion loading screen is Gersch, as he is trapped in Aether in the last panel

Guest Matuzz

MJ-12 sent extraction team lead by Dempsey to extract Peter.

Dempsey went ahead to scout the Asylum where he was captured and thought to be Spy.

Peter wanted to get out of there to "get the heat off" but was tricked by Richtofen in a way we still don't know SNN.

Where Richtofen killed him.

**Please use Agency standard cyphers for operative identity.”

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted Peter into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attempts to secure all visible Group 935 research of Element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that Peter's identity has been compromised. Sending in a Marine Recon unit to extract Peter from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one Tank Dempsey

The asylum must be contained at all costs.

"Signed Cornelius Pernell"

Guest A Drunk Soviet

But when Richtofen has Dempsey he suspicous of Peter only after the discovery of a spy and he says that after the spy Dempsey was found that they sent the rescue team.

But when Richtofen has Dempsey he suspicous of Peter only after the discovery of a spy and he says that after the spy Dempsey was found that they sent the rescue team.

Not necessarily. Well yes, but here's what I think. First off, the team gets sent in to extract Peter and Dempsey goes solo. He is captured and thought to be a spy (because we know it wasn't Peter captured) and his team waits a while to infiltrate, 3 days to be exact, hoping he comes back. When he doesn't, the infiltrate and Richtofen makes the message about the OSS. Then realizes it wasn't Dempsey that wads a spy, but was in the team and that Peter is a spy and somehow lures him to SNN where he is hung.

That makes sense, but I'm not sure if Peter is the hanging man in SNN

Even though the radio in SNN is addressed to Peter and in the iPod version he is buried there?

Guest Matuzz

That makes sense, but I'm not sure if Peter is the hanging man in SNN

He is it has been discussed many times and I guess many have come to conclusion its him.

Guest undead illuminati

Ya he is the one that general concensus has deemed to be the one hanging, since no counter evidence can be applied.

yes and as tactical insertion mentioned, there is PETER'S GRAVE in the IPod version, very conclusive evidence if i say so myself.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest oBearz

If Peter is the scientist in Five, then who is the guy in the loading screens of BO Nacht, and Ascension?

The scientist in the Ascenion loading screen is Gersch, as he is trapped in Aether in the last panel

No the Scientist from Five is Prof. Porter the Creator of the Pack A Punch the guy from the loading screen in Nacht is probably Peter but why would he be traveling through time if he died and the only ones that teleport is the 4 characters and the scientist, ok and the 4 guys from five but that's besides the point. and the guy in the ascension loading screen might be Gerch but it could also be Yuri.

No the Scientist from Five is Prof. Porter the Creator of the Pack A Punch the guy from the loading screen in Nacht is probably Peter but why would he be traveling through time if he died and the only ones that teleport is the 4 characters and the scientist, ok and the 4 guys from five but that's besides the point. and the guy in the ascension loading screen might be Gerch but it could also be Yuri.

I agree with the theory the thief is Porter, he made plenty of weapons, giving him a connection to the fact that the Thief loves weapons. As for the man, I do believe that that man is Gersh as he's getting sucked into Aether via the Gersh Device since he is the maker of the device and is a large part of the radios.

Guest oBearz

In Call of the Dead in one of the radios, Richtofen says that a spy has been found, in the next radio he has Tank in his facility saying that this is the replacement. That means that Tank was a spy like Peter and Harvey.

In Shi no Numa a transmission is telling Peter that they lost control of the asylum and need to move the experiments to a location that he says the numbers will guide Peter to. These numbers lead to Area 51 and the Tunguska Meteor site.

When Tank was captured at Verruckt, the OSS sent a 3 man team to get him. The men were killed by zombies and Tank was sent to Shi no Numa.

In a Der Reise radio Maxis says the Americans have a large supply of 115 at Area 51. This would mean that the Tunguska meteor is the supply that they have, and that the experiments Tank were doing at Verruckt are being continued there.

He also asks High Command for more funding and a better supply of 115 to continue research. They decide to have Group 935 present their inventions at which point it would be decided if they are to be funded.

The presentation was held in a Kino Der Toten where they showed off their inventions. Also they had a Thundergun on display even thought that wasn't a Group 935 weapon, it was an Ascension Group weapon. This is because the Ascension Group is part of Group 935. This can be noted as in Ascension in one of the radios Gersch explains that their inventions will be superior to the Americans. They know this because they are using the Group 935 spies for intel.

The group gets it's funding and they find a large supply of 115 under some ancient ruins in asia. They set up a village and begin mining the 115 in Shangri-La.

At the end of the Shi no Numa radio the man says that he is out of hope. At the beginning of another radio in Der Reise a man says he is out of hope. This might be a continuation, I believe this man to be Harvey warning Peter. At the end of the radio he cocks a weapons and presses some buttons that make some strange noises, then an anouncement says to destroy all of the material and get to the bunkers. I think he is recording this while Richtofen is killing Maxis. When he teleports Sam, Harvey deactivates the teleporters and Sam is trapped in Aether. He then destroys all the 115 in Der Reise and is killed by the zombies.

Peter was at Ascension when he received the transmission. The film reels in Kino state that they were attempting to control the zombies but having difficulty. I beleive this testing happened in Ascension. Peter then leaves for Area 51 with some of his Russian mind control equipment and manages to gain control of the zombies. He then tries to teleport and he confronts Sam in Aether, who sends him and his zombies to the future in the Pentagon. Peter is zombified in the process and becomes the Pentagon Thief.

It is possible that at Shangri-La they wanted to set up a facility because 115 was so abundant, but they did not want to disrupt the natives by defiling the ancient temple. So they built the facility with the outer appearance of the temple. This might explain why it can time travel and there is a shrink ray there.

It is also possible that the temple could have been constructed by aliens. The ray gun was built by Maxis based on information recieved from Shi no Numa which at the time was Group 935's only way of getting 115. Treyarch originally said the ray gun was alien technology so it is possible that the information could have been a damaged weapon inside the meteor. He then built it based on that. Which might explain why in Shangri-la there are mutated zombies, Napalm and Shreiker. It could be that the 115 that mutated them also had other alien type stuff inside them since there was so much. The Shrink Ray could also be a weapon that was inside one of the meteors, as well as the focusing crystals. And maybe the giant meteor is a super powerful weapon that gives the wielder immense power. And now Richtofen has it in his pocket. It is possible that he is doing the same thing as Maxis did. He had his lab in Shi no Numa and was with the first meteor the longest. Maybe he found a destroyed alien weapon that he never told Maxis about, and is trying to build another with the Golden Rod as a component and the Focusing Stone as a power supply?

Dempsey was not a spy he was sent to verruct because Peter, The spy , stoped reporting in so he was sent with three marines but they were all killed and Dempsey was the only survivor. then that is when Richtofen took Dempsey for experimentation.

Maxis was never informed about the events on verruct because it had it's own leader working there.

the presentation of the weapons never took place because of what richtofen did at der riese. Kino was supposed to be the place to present them but it was shut down because of the incedent at Der Riese.

During one of Richtofen's tests in group 935 he tested the teleporters on himself to prove to maxis that the teleporters aren't a waste of resource. when he did this he was teleported to Shangri La and set up a base there with his pigmy followers. the pigmy's worshiped Richtofen because the was allot taller than they were.

if you didn't know pigmy's were about one foot tall and they were the first humans ever.

as far as i know there is no radio in Der Riese that says anything close to that. so none of that ever happened excepet the part of samanta teleporting.

Samantha did teleport but not to Aether she was teleported to the moon where she got to the Pyramid and got traped inside because of her fright. and Harvey Yena was a scientest from group 935 that probably created the perk machines and was transferred to der riese because of his success.

peter could not have been in ascension because that took place during the Cold War and Peter died in WWII. they were trying to control the zombies but not in Ascension but in Der Riese and the mind control film was not made by peter but by a scientest in group 935.

the temple was constructed by pigmy's and the raygun was made from alien technology because the components were alien but the shell was from one of Sam's toys. i didnt do research on the Napalm Zombies and the Shrieker/Banshee Zombies so IDK. the shrink ray was made by Richtofen. and the focusing stone well i dont know what it is but you are right that it gives immense power. and he plans to control the zombies by using the golden rod.

you might have not played moon when you made this post but you could have updated it if you played it.

• 2 months later...

There are so many things wrong with the last couple responses it's a bit ridiculous.

I'll try to correct some of these blatantly wrong responses later tonight if I can. Just remember people, using radios, quotes, terminal files etc are the only true way to verify a theory. Take a look at these sources of you'd like to figure out the storyline. I can't stress that enough.