uzi's theory! Read! Long and worth the read!

Guest uzi

Never said he was the Thief but ok.

No I understand, I was just saying I don't think it's him. But let's talk thief and motives etc. like you said above

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? Could you post a pic of it? I've never heard of that?

I'll do my best, It wasn't even proven that it was Maxis, but strongly thought. It may take awhile.

SWEET, and I doubt it's Maxis, I don't think he's in the Illuminati and he hasn't anything to do with the Pentagon.

Maxis was working with Rictofen for a very long time, until Rictofen backstabbed him.

I do think Maxis was involved in the Illuminati, but I still don't know who the thief is. I still think it is Maxis, but it is very hard to prove :/.

I don't think he has anything to do with the Illuminati, or else he could have seen the note about killing him and being able to decipher it

I don't think he has anything to do with the Illuminati, or else he could have seen the note about killing him and being able to decipher it

Maybe yeah. But he also might not of seen the note.. you can put what if in front of anything really..

Guest Monopoly Mac

No I understand, I was just saying I don't think it's him. But let's talk thief and motives etc. like you said above

I think he is a slave to Sam. What do you think?

I agree, I think that he, the hellhounds, anything really is a slave to her. Although maybe he comes out of Agartha not Aether since we don't hear Sam say fetch me their souls? No nvm, because it's out of a teleporter, I think they come out of Aether and are controlled by Sam.

I do think that He is a creation or a spirit she has released from wherever she controls these places from. It is a realm I think. She haunts all of our zombie maps. Making the box move at will. Making it spawn at will. Dropping power ups to see us get our hopes up, then crushed again.

Just what I think.

I do think that He is a creation or a spirit she has released from wherever she controls these places from. It is a realm I think. She haunts all of our zombie maps. Making the box move at will. Making it spawn at will. Dropping power ups to see us get our hopes up, then crushed again.

Just what I think.

Yup this has basically been confirmed lol, that realm is called Aether

Guest Monopoly Mac

@TacticalInsertion

I think the Thief wasn't meant to kill. He was supposed to bring something to her from the Pentagon... He obviously isn't stealing the right thing because he still comes back no matter times he steals your weapons he comes back.

I'm starting to think he is the one in the NDU loading screen. He has glowing eyes. Which Anti so politely pointed out before... and its in the Pentagon because you can see the American teleporter.

@TacticalInsertion

I think the Thief wasn't meant to kill. He was supposed to bring something to her from the Pentagon... He obviously isn't stealing the right thing because he still comes back no matter times he steals your weapons he comes back.

I'm starting to think he is the one in the NDU loading screen. He has glowing eyes. Which Anti so politely pointed out before... and its in the Pentagon because you can see the American teleporter.

wait where is there a teleporter in NDU screen?

Guest Monopoly Mac

It will end where we all started... Thats what I always thought. Anyways I think that loading screens shows that the Thief broke free of Sams control.

He walks into a door of light so I think that would qualify...The question is Why the NDU screen?

Well.. Looking at the screen, it makes no sense to me. It suggests there was time travel and testing there, which is odd.

Guest football5699

IF the storyline goes to BLops 2..it will be the aftermath of Richtofen's decision...only here will it "end at Verruckt" as I believe that vid says.

Speaking of which....Oh Tac there is a certain vid you need to put up ;)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well the Thief can probably go back in time through the teleporter. He can do that because his power is nearly equivalent to Sams. Well almost.

Well the Thief can probably go back in time through the teleporter. He can do that because his power is nearly equivalent to Sams. Well almost.

Well he's a zombie, I don't think he can time travel.

Well he can teleport so I don't see why he can't time travel.

I thought this would come up, so here I go:

If we remember correctly, the teleporters in FIVE can teleport zombies and the the one's in all other maps can't. He can teleport and comes out of Aether, but the hellhounds come from Aether but CAN NOT teleport. I believe that it is more to do with the teleporters themselves not the type of Zombies. I think that because he is in America, he can teleport, not because he is a special zombie.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Good point but I'm just saying. Dogs are stupid and are easy to control. (No offense to them, I love them). The Thief is a scientist that has intelligence in him. He is the only one who could possibly break Sams control.

Good point but I'm just saying. Dogs are stupid and are easy to control. (No offense to them, I love them). The Thief is a scientist that has intelligence in him. He is the only one who could possibly break Sams control.

Fair enough. Anything else on the agenda? I'm getting ready to make a thread about why Peter isn't the spy captured, but anything else?

Just what I think.

I saw a post like that earlier explaining a few realms. I didn't want to post Aether because I also saw Argather, and Ogather. I didn't want to look like a noob :oops:

Just what I think.

I saw a post like that earlier explaining a few realms. I didn't want to post Aether because I also saw Argather, and Ogather. I didn't want to look like a noob :oops:

It's all good bud, this is a friendly forum, just ask if you don't know :) And they are spelled Agartha and Ogatha I believe. Those two are the same thing I think and are often confused with Aether. The teleporters are the gateway to Aether and Shangri-La is the gateway to Agartha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Maybe if we put a teleporter in the hollow earth, the Devil and Sam could rendezvous. :lol:

That was sooo not supposed to inappropiate... >_>

Maybe if we put a teleporter in the hollow earth, the Devil and Sam could rendezvous. :lol:

That was sooo not supposed to inappropiate... >_>

HAHAHAHAHA That shit is great. Newest Twitter status! Well it will be in the morning. I'll be on in the morning, and we can resume talks. This is quite fun, thanks for the talking!