uzi's theory! Read! Long and worth the read!

Guest uzi

In Shi No Numa, a radio message can be heard in the starting room by turning on three radios. The message is:

"R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope that you are receiving this transmission Peter, if not then all is going to be lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the Asylum and we had to move the experiment here. Location the numbers will guide you. The giant must remain (static) at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must remain (static) at all costs. The DG experiments continues. You're our only advantage now. Find Doctor Richtofen (static is in this word, but it is still audible) and Doctor Max, they may know what's going on. The use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure how much longer we can continue here. We've lost most of our best people. I hope you get this. I hope I happen to be there too but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94."

Shi No Numa radio message.

The numbers are the coordinates of Tunguska and Area 51. Dr. Max is probably Dr. Maxis. "DG experiments" is a reference to the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The asylum is the setting of the second level, Verruckt. 115 is element 115, an element found in meteors and known to power the Wunderwaffe. A meteor containing 115 is shown in the map Shi No Numa outside one of the swamp areas.

In Der Riese, the creation of the zombies and hellhounds is explained. Dr. Maxis was testing zombies for the government project christened "Der Riese" or "The Giant". The problem was that they would always go berserk and try to kill him, resulting in their deaths. He was also testing teleporters by sending zombies through them, but they never reappeared at the mainframe. All of these experiments were done with his assistant, Edward. When he used his daughter Samantha's dog, Fluffy, as a teleporter test subject, he accidentally created the first hellhound. The dog was teleported, but like the rest of the subjects didn't reappear at the mainframe. It did however reappear in a ball of electricity and mutated into a hellhound. When Samantha came running in and started questioning her dad about her dog, Edward left the room. Edward then betrayed him by locking him and his daughter in the room with the hellhound, which then killed them. And then another Radio message shows how after Maxis and Samantha are killed by Fluffy, Edward let loose the Zombies on the Factory, as on another radio message the player can hear screams and the sounds of Zombies Moaning and Yelling and Attacking. How more hellhounds were created is shown in another radio message. In it, Maxis talks to his daughter about Fluffy's pregnancy, which makes it possible that Fluffy became a hellhound while pregnant. One of the characters, Dr. Richtofen, has obviously been to Der Riese before and probably worked there. He knows about connecting the teleporters and about Dr. Maxis. It has been revealed that he is Edward. In Black Ops it is revealed that he and the other three named characters survived the events at Der Riese and time-traveled to a Nazi Theater, where they continue to fight zombies

In another radio message in Der Riese, Dr. Maxis is contacting higher command. He states that he needs more 115 for his experiments and that the "Nevada Base" has some. The "Nevada Base" is obviously Area 51, which is what one of the groups of numbers was the coordinates of in the message in Shi No Numa.

So by seeing all the evidence that leads to area 51, I am assuming that it will be in one of the map packs that features zombies. Another thing that leads me to believe there will be an Area 51 is sometimes when pulling the raygun out of the mystery box on five, as JFK, he will sometimes say "Just like when i was back at Area 51" leading me to think that there may be another map that features the characters on five.

Der Riese, Maxis says in another Braodcast "Be careful with your dog Sam, she is pregnant." My theory is that the dog gave birth to zombie puppies while teleporting so thats why there is a lot of dogs in the hounds rounds. even if she didn't give birth in the teleporter, its very likely that she gave birth to more hell house, as her herself, turned into one (Credit Given to Lawlz for this find)

Info On Dr.Maxis

Doctor Ludvig Maxis, sometimes called "Max", was a scientist who was part of the project known as "The Giant" which took place at Der Riese. The player can find out about him after activating six hidden radios. His team were possibly responsible for creating the Hellhounds and Zombies. He was a member of Group 935. His character is never seen.

Doctor Maxis worked with his assistant, Edward Richtofen, at the Der Riese facility near Breslau. He worked on creating Zombies and Teleportation devices. His assistant helped him with this and created weapons, such as the Wunderwaffe DG-2. It is possible that Maxis was in charge of the whole operation, but it is otherwise unknown who actually was. One of the things Maxis would do was to perform experiments and tests, though many of these failed.

As first mentioned in a radio message in Shi No Numa, an American says his name but he gets cut off by static so that many people thought his name was just "Doctor Max".

His name is revealed to be Ludvig shown through a hidden card that says "Ludvig Maxis M.D."

In the left hallway of Der Riese, there are pictures of Zombies, Hellhounds, and a blackboard. There is writing on it saying "levels 5-8 must survive." One of these levels is when Hellhounds first appear, suggesting that it is referring to them. Also, "Edward, I know it was you" is also written on it. This could have been written by a Group 935 employee, Peter, or the person who sent the radio message in Shi No Numa. This suggests that someone had found out that Edward had killed Maxis, or that he always planned to set the Zombies loose, instead of just testing on them. It is also possible that Edward was trying to prevent Dr. Maxis from creating the Zombies, to prevent an outbreak.

Story of his "death"

Doctor Maxis was working on an experiment with Edward Richtofen that involved his daughter's dog named Fluffy. He attempted to teleport Fluffy, but when he did, the plan failed. Fluffy was teleported, but not to the mainframe. She teleported back inside the Teleporter from an electrical force, most probably the ball of electricity players see Hellhounds spawn from. Maxis demanded the door to be opened, but Edward advised him not to. When they opened the door, Fluffy had transformed into a Hellhound. Samantha came running through, asking her daddy what he had done with her dog. The Hellhound began to try and attack, and began to destroy the room. This caused chaos, and as Maxis tried to calm his daughter down. Edward exited and locked the door. Maxis told him to open it, but Edward disobeyed him and laughed maniacally as the teleporter was turned on. It is presumed Maxis was killed. Further evidence suggesting he is dead are some of Richtofen's quotes such as "Maxis would've been proud" and "I wish Doctor Maxis were here to see this". Samantha, however, was most likely turned into a ghost and became the zombies' master. Further evidence to prove this is that it is never said that the hellhound killed Maxis or Samantha. Also, after Edward says "Goodbye, Dr. Maxis", one can hear the sound of the teleporter activating. This leads us to believe that Dr. Maxis has become a ghost as well, or he has died. Another solution is that Samantha's ghost overpowered Maxis, and destroyed him. The last known possibility to Maxis's fate is that his ghost became the dogs' master, saying "Fetch me their souls!"

More Interesting Facts

Sometimes Dr. Richtofen will say "Why must you tease me, Master?" when the Mystery Box vanishes. It is very likely Richtofen is referring to Dr. Maxis, who was his real life Master. This quote also suggests that even in death Dr. Maxis is still calling the shots at the Der Riese facility, and has the power to move the Mystery Box in order to punish Richtofen and his "friends". Another Richtofen quote "Maybe you move it because you like me?" adds further weight to this, as it is obvious the box is being moved by some sort of intelligence.

Another quote from richtofen explains that Samantha is the one who controls the power ups. I found the quote while playing solo, and he says after picking up a max ammo

"A gift from Sam? But Why?"

So to this theory, it shows to me that Samantha has 2 sides to her, 1 side is trying to kill the characters with different "monsters" so to speak, and the other is trying to help them by giving them power ups.

There is another possibility that Maxis time traveled since Dr. Rictofen discovered about the teleporters' capabilities to time travel due to Rictofen believing that Samantha is still alive in Call of Duty: Black Ops giving that Maxis is still alive.

Who Is the Mad Scientist on Five?

If you take a close look at the "mad scientist" in the map "FIVE" in black ops, and refer to it from a picture found of Dr.Maxis in Der Riese, you will also see the resemblance that they are one of the same. And the "blank" Picutes in Kino and Five both don't actually reseble anyone, but i suspect they are suppost to be of Dr.Maxis, though this is not confirmed.

Edit: I just found this picture on google, and it is from Der Riese (Thats what the article said)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSucR8cFeVHrmvNRPAahgdN1ay8Dm1Nk2n0-8BUY-tzSH_TnokW

Thanks to Zombieofthedead for this picture:

2952690531_1_7.png

He said that the second picture in the first row is a pic of Dr.Maxis.

It took me a very long time to type this.. if you enjoyed this please leave a comment <3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Monopoly Mac

It is. The "famous" pic of Maxis that people like to refer to is a product of PTG/Henry/Saladman. Other than that nice thread.

Guest Zombieofthedead

It is. The "famous" pic of Maxis that people like to refer to is a product of PTG/Henry/Saladman. Other than that nice thread.

"That" one is. That isn't the one he's talking about. It's a picture of a guy with glasses/goggles, in the files somewhere for the teleporter images for Der Riese, if I am not mistaken.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Seriously? Could you post a pic of it? I've never heard of that?

I'll do my best, It wasn't even proven that it was Maxis, but strongly thought. It may take awhile.

Seriously? Could you post a pic of it? I've never heard of that?

I'll do my best, It wasn't even proven that it was Maxis, but strongly thought. It may take awhile.

SWEET, and I doubt it's Maxis, I don't think he's in the Illuminati and he hasn't anything to do with the Pentagon.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok, I remember seeing it in the original Codz forum, problem is it no longer exists. I could get it from the files, but I don't have it on PC. I can't find it anywhere else, but I try looking more.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I found it, but I can't link it. Der Riese section of the home page. Teleporters. Go down to the teleporting images, second one on the 1st row. BTW, tac don't you owe me brains from earlier?

EDIT: here it is

2952690531_1_7.png

I found it, but I can't link it. Der Riese section of the home page. Teleporters. Go down to the teleporting images, second one on the 1st row. BTW, tac don't you owe me brains from earlier?

Yes, I do, and thank you for reminding me :) Looking at the pic, I believe it's Maxis.

If thats the case then the hellhound must have took really chunk of his face before he teleported.

I suppose it's possible, will you link me to the page? I closed it and my net won't bring it up again

Guest Zombieofthedead

If thats the case then the hellhound must have took really chunk of his face before he teleported.

I suppose it's possible, will you link me to the page? I closed it and my net won't bring it up again

My post now has it. No need to do that.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Only other possibilities are Harvey Yena or Porter I'd guess. I'm guessing Maxis, Either way it is amazing how much the picture looks like the thief, given that black ops came out over a year after Der Riese came with the images.

Only other possibilities are Harvey Yena or Porter I'd guess. I'm guessing Maxis, Either way it is amazing how much the picture looks like the thief, given that black ops came out over a year after Der Riese came with the images.

That's the first thing I thought of, but that doesn't make sense IMO. And I say you should make a thread

Guest Monopoly Mac

I wanna talk about what the Pentagon Thiefs motives are and why he does what does... What thread do you think would fit this topic or should we take it here?

I wanna talk about what the Pentagon Thiefs motives are and why he does what does... What thread do you think would fit this topic or should we take it here?

I do not believe it's the Thief, but I say we take it to another thread.