Richtofen's Affiliations

Guest Monopoly Mac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah I don't really care much because he actually knows most of his stuff unlike other people... But maybe people will be more informed because of his thread.

Yeah I don't really care much because he actually knows most of his stuff unlike other people... But maybe people will be more informed because of his thread.

We can only hope :? But what to discuss next?

Aliens. Let's see. I really can't imagine how they are involved. I think that they are at Area 51 for sure, my brain is a bit dead right now, sorry :oops:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah I'm coming to a standstill with my alien research... I got the idea of Richtofen making the NWO happen from a facebook link. It was talking about how the Illuminati were using the media to push the ideas of aliens and other things into our mind. At one point they are going to stage an alien attack and we will unite and be led by the Illuminati...

Its actually veerry similar to that movie "Watchmen". That crap was too dark for me to like but the plot was interesting. A guy makes several assassination attempts to kill the superheroes. He succeeds in putting one hero in jail, Dr.Manhattan gets exiled, and the last one is killed. Dr.Manhattan is the hero with the most power. With no heroes to stop his plan he blows up the biggest cities and frames Manhattan. Before this, Soviet Union and U.S were about to launch a nuclear war. But once the bombs went off they united to fight a common threat, Dr.Manhattan. World peace.

Yeah I'm coming to a standstill with my alien research... I got the idea of Richtofen making the NWO happen from a facebook link. It was talking about how the Illuminati were using the media to push the ideas of aliens and other things into our mind. At one point they are going to stage an alien attack and we will unite and be led by the Illuminati...

Its actually veerry similar to that movie "Watchmen". That crap was too dark for me to like but the plot was interesting. A guy makes several assassination attempts to kill the superheroes. He succeeds in putting one hero in jail, Dr.Manhattan gets exiled, and the last one is killed. Dr.Manhattan is the hero with the most power. With no heroes to stop his plan he blows up the biggest cities and frames Manhattan. Before this, Soviet Union and U.S were about to launch a nuclear war. But once the bombs went off they united to fight a common threat, Dr.Manhattan. World peace.

I loved that movie! Great sex scene :shock: I mean... Sooo the Illuminati are staging and alien attack to unite the world, and make the New World Order? That opens some doors.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah and they would definitely be capable of staging it because they have the Vril saucers which is exactly what we think of when we think of UFO's. German Nazi Vril Saucers flying in the city and what are we gonna see?

ALIENS ATTACKING ARRRGGGH.

When I figured out how to integrate the aliens with my theory I am sooo going to try to make an Asylum thread.

Yeah and they would definitely be capable of staging it because they have the Vril saucers which is exactly what we think of when we think of UFO's. German Nazi Vril Saucers flying in the city and what are we gonna see?

ALIENS ATTACKING ARRRGGGH.

When I figured out how to integrate the aliens with my theory I am sooo going to try to make an Asylum thread.

Alpha told me on Twitter "it's not too hard" so I think you can make it. SO! We have Nazi UFO's. There could be a VRIL Saucer in Area 51 that they got from the Roswell Incident. From there Truman made the Majestic-12. Sound right?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Jes... Though I'm starting to think it wasn't a Vril Saucer but really was an alien craft. I say that because when JFK or someone gets the Raygun they say "This reminds of Roswell" or something like that. That and the fact that there are alien bodies in Hanger 18 make me think there were aliens.

Soooo... where do we from here.

Jes... Though I'm starting to think it wasn't a Vril Saucer but really was an alien craft. I say that because when JFK or someone gets the Raygun they say "This reminds of Roswell" or something like that. That and the fact that there are alien bodies in Hanger 18 make me think there were aliens.

Soooo... where do we from here.

I know nothing of VRIL Saucers, so can aliens not have rode in a VRIL Saucer and when they crashed it destroyed it, now Richtofen is using the rod to fix it?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well aliens taught the Nazi's how to build the spacecrafts. Whats most likely the better model? The copied German model of the saucer or the original saucer itself? I'll make a list of what Richtofen has.

-Gersch Device, to enter Aether.

-Vril Generator, possibly power the saucer.

-Space suit, to survive his trip to the moon/space.

-The focusing stone, to control the zombies. Don't know how he will use it but its definitely for control.

Well aliens taught the Nazi's how to build the spacecrafts. Whats most likely the better model? The copied German model of the saucer or the original saucer itself?

Wait, how do we know they were taught? I thought they just found them and tried to recreate them?

Personally, I can't tell the right answer based on that because:

If you had the original you'd know that you have everything you need

On the opposite side, the copy would be newer and sleeker

So I'm not sure. If I were to fly to Aether right now, in the same circumstance as the Nazi's, I'd make a copy but be damn sure it was 100% accurate, otherwise go with the older one you know that flies. If this was a rhetorical question that has an incredibly obvious answer, then I am sorry because I = :facepalm:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Woops your right about the Germans finding one and recreating it my bad. And you have a point with the copy being newer and sleeker. So lemme correct myself. Maybe Richtofen didn't know where the Vril spacecrafts went so he went to Area 51 because he knew something had crashed in America.

Woops your right about the Germans finding one and recreating it my bad. And you have a point with the copy being newer and sleeker. So lemme correct myself. Maybe Richtofen didn't know where the Vril spacecrafts went so he went to Area 51 because he knew something had crashed in America.

Ok cool, now were on the same page :D So Ed knows that something went down in... HOLY SHIT!!! I'll say it at end of post. Ok so Ed knows somethign went down and wants to get there.

OK!!!! So remember my Der Riese Eclipse dates thread? Well one of them was in like July 9, 1947 or something and we said that that was too late. In Der Riese radios they mention Area 51, so!!! Does that mean that they could mean the Roswell Incident which occurred in June or July 1947?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah i was bout to say that... Woah could it be that I may hAZ FOUND ZE LINK?!?

Hmm okay I'm not sure about it but since were accepting Satan in our theories why not this? God did not only create humans. According to bible quotes he created many non human "intelligent" beings. Angels are implied to be the non human intelligent beings.

Some of the angels rebelled who appear in many guises, from ghosts to aliens??? They will do anything to undermine Gods power and even have some of the same abilities.

Could it be these fallen angels have been taken under the wing of Satan!?!?

Illuminati worships Satan. Aliens worship Satan. :o

Yeah i was bout to say that... Woah could it be that I may hAZ FOUND ZE LINK?!?

Hmm okay I'm not sure about it but since were accepting Satan in our theories why not this? God did not only create humans. According to bible quotes he created many non human "intelligent" beings. Angels are implied to be the non human intelligent beings.

Some of the angels rebelled who appear in many guises, from ghosts to aliens??? They will do anything to undermine Gods power and even have some of the same abilities.

Could it be these fallen angels have been taken under the wing of Satan!?!?

Illuminati worships Satan. Aliens worship Satan. :o

Sigh. I was really hoping my least favorite thing would not truly get involved in my favorite thing.

*takes atheist hat off and tries to be open minded*

Well, according to the bible (yes I have read it) Satan was once an angel and then turned dark correct? So I see no reason that these things couldn't become aliens and begin to get involved with Satan somehow.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hehe... trust me your not alone... *takes off invisible atheist hat* Faith isn't something I enjoy, I'll look for something faith wise later in life just not now.

When I say I found the link I mean I literally found an internet link lol. Never read the bible... well unless you count that kid version of it my mom bought me years ago... so I'm not gonna be whiz either.

Intelligent beings who live in the atmosphere around and above the Earth are under the authority of the Lord of Flying Things, the Prince of the Power of the Air. Who is the called the Prince of Power of the Air? Satan himself.

So do you agree with my theory here?

Hehe... trust me your not alone... *takes off invisible atheist hat* Faith isn't something I enjoy, I'll look for something faith wise later in life just not now.

When I say I found the link I mean I literally found an internet link lol. Never read the bible... well unless you count that kid version of it my mom bought me years ago... so I'm not gonna be whiz either.

Intelligent beings who live in the atmosphere around and above the Earth are under the authority of the Lord of Flying Things, the Prince of the Power of the Air. Who is the called the Prince of Power of the Air? Satan himself.

So do you agree with my theory here?

Haha same. At this point in my life, it's not for me. But I think that you could be right, it just seems odd that Satan would be associated with Air, I would think more along the linez of FIYA (fire)

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well apparently Satan ruling the underground isn't found in the bible. I'm very happy with this website I found. Lol... Aliens, Demons, and Nazi's. All connected? WINNING.

This website I found is an effin boss. It even has a paragraph talking about the hollow earth. Alright so lets think.

The Illuminati maybe will make an alliance with the aliens?

Well apparently Satan ruling the underground isn't found in the bible. I'm very happy with this website I found. Lol... Aliens, Demons, and Nazi's. All connected? WINNING.

This website I found is an effin boss. It even has a paragraph talking about the hollow earth. Alright so lets think.

The Illuminati maybe will make an alliance with the aliens?

Link to site? And maybe, like the Illuminati and all them are joining forces maybe?

Guest Matuzz

Alright I will give you ze website secretly... but nobody else must know it or they will steal my precious... Hey Tac, have a

cookie. >_>

That was one tasty cookie I must say.

Alright I will give you ze website secretly... but nobody else must know it or they will steal my precious... Hey Tac, have a

cookie. >_>

That was one tasty cookie I must say.

U NO SPREAD IT TIL MAC IS DONE WITH W/E HE BE DOIN!